• 439(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-10-10, 19:09)frederik84 Wrote: Im checking this thread 10times a day cant wait to try next update... Smile

just wanted to let you know there is an error with link in 1st thread: Guides, Tutorials and miscellaneous:

As do we all, but, do you really expect documentation to ever keep pace with innovation?
@breezytm what os r u running? FireTV (android)?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I've been trying to install PseudoTv Live on my stb, running XBMC 13.1 Gotham, but it won't install. I've downloaded the zip from the first post, xbmc- install from zip, and nothing happens. I've tried the repo, (xbmc-addons-master zip) I get an error saying that "Addon does not have the correct structure".
Where should I download the zip from? Does it work with XBMC 13.1 Gotham?

My stb has Spark2 OS/Android (alien A3) and a:
Main Processor: ARM Cortex A9 1.5GHz Dual Core CPU
Flash Memory: 2MB SPI NOR Flash + 8GB NAND Flash
DDR SDRAM: 1GB DDR3

Thank you
(2014-10-10, 23:01)Lunatixz Wrote: @breezytm what os r u running? FireTV (android)?

It's a FireTV

(2014-10-10, 23:55)tempuser Wrote: I've been trying to install PseudoTv Live on my stb, running XBMC 13.1 Gotham, but it won't install. I've downloaded the zip from the first post, xbmc- install from zip, and nothing happens. I've tried the repo, (xbmc-addons-master zip) I get an error saying that "Addon does not have the correct structure".
Where should I download the zip from? Does it work with XBMC 13.1 Gotham?

My stb has Spark2 OS/Android (alien A3) and a:
Main Processor: ARM Cortex A9 1.5GHz Dual Core CPU
Flash Memory: 2MB SPI NOR Flash + 8GB NAND Flash
DDR SDRAM: 1GB DDR3

Thank you

Please provide A log file
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Damn mute button on aftv every time it crashes when a channel its not working !!
With or with out options enabled!! There you go !! Mute bug its wrong !! If it crashes it mutes whyle watching and if you change channels sound appears until movie comes on and then mutes again!! If wou makeit crash with a bad channel!! Have the same configuration on a mac with out anny problems!! Just wished it would work under the conformability of a tv box!! http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=316166
Real testing here!!
(2014-10-11, 04:29)xavier.ba Wrote: Damn mute button on aftv every time it crashes when a channel its not working !!
Your a pain in the butt!!! Lol!! No disrespect just being real the same way you are
(2014-10-11, 04:54)lozad Wrote:
(2014-10-11, 04:29)xavier.ba Wrote: Damn mute button on aftv every time it crashes when a channel its not working !!
Your a pain in the butt!!! Lol!! No disrespect just being real the same way you are

You are like Heaters in denial!! That's why this add on wont grow !! Focussed on pc only !! 75% of the users have boxes you know? No keyboards no mouse!! Get on reality!! Mass market is on boxes!!
(2014-10-11, 05:00)xavier.ba Wrote:
(2014-10-11, 04:54)lozad Wrote:

You are like Heaters in denial!! That's why this add on wont grow !! Focussed on pc only !! 75% of the users have boxes you know? No keyboards no mouse!! Get on reality!! Mass market is on boxes!!
Anything for attention you need a psychiatrist!
Every person that owns a box that gets on this forum gets the go around every time he ask for help!! No solution ! Your doing something wrong etc.. Well on my mac the first time worked fine on on aftv never!! Just quotes from people like you!! Youre alienating box users! Just because you want them just to go away before they complain!!
(2014-10-11, 05:08)xavier.ba Wrote: Every person that owns a box that gets on this forum gets the go around every time he ask for help!! No solution ! Your doing something wrong etc.. Well on my mac the first time worked fine on on aftv never!! Just quotes from people like you!! Youre alienating box users! Just because you want them just to go away before they complain!!

You're the only one who ever complains, dude. And that's ALL you do. Figure that out yet? Post a log and show some HUMILITY. It's free...maybe you should be grateful Luna got you this far!
Head doctor I'm telling you there's a forum I guarantee you check it out head doctor.com
No complaints from luna! Just people that wont accept reality!! This add on has the potential of being great!! But luna depends of the feedback of people that wont say like it is!! How its going to be fixed?? No wonder just support box users thats all!!

If it was for my mac? Wow!!! But on boxes its just not good!! Just trying to make this add on more for the masses!!
(2014-10-11, 05:17)xavier.ba Wrote: No complaints from luna! Just people that wont accept reality!! This add on has the potential of being great!! But luna depends of the feedback of people that wont say like it is!! How its going to be fixed?? No wonder just support box users thats all!!

If it was for my mac? Wow!!! But on boxes its just not good!! Just trying to make this add on more for the masses!!

I played a mmorpg once and there was a 9 year old kid that went around crying about everything on the game this guy reminds me of him.
(2014-10-11, 05:55)scilz Wrote:
(2014-10-11, 05:17)xavier.ba Wrote: No complaints from luna! Just people that wont accept reality!! This add on has the potential of being great!! But luna depends of the feedback of people that wont say like it is!! How its going to be fixed?? No wonder just support box users thats all!!

I played a mmorpg once and there was a 9 year old kid that went around crying about everything on the game this guy reminds me of him.

See?? Pc only!! If you own a Box or whatever don't Ask for help! Either Your doing something wrong or send countless logs! If on a Pc !!!from the first time its going to be great!! Never have i had a complaint on my mac but you guys keep telling luna nothing its wrong!! With boxes!!
  • 439(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45