• 31(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2014-10-10, 01:19)sattekop Wrote: Is anybody using Acestream getting any of these warnings?
hxxp://api.aceadsys.net/lastCodesGeneric.js?1412888667461
hxxp://lwdetyqhzh.ru/adbstyles.js?u=98023

Avast does catch them immediately. These have come when I open my Firefox. The Avast team had me already once remove (parts) of Acestream ( by a first fix).

Just wanted to check on safety and anybody elses experience.

Nope,and I use avast free AV & windows 7 and aren`t getting any warnings.

Do you have the official aceplayer installed because from the warning you posted and some brief research there seems to be an issue with the ace multimedia plugin for firefox/chrome..Uninstall the `official` aceplayer and your problems should be solved Smile

This addon doesn`t install any of that rubbish just what is needed to play acestreams or sopcasts Smile It is one of the MANY reason I like this addon so much Smile I Have used p2p a long time before this addon came about & I only ever had problems with the `official` software,no probs from the p2p protocol itself..Hope the info helps. Smile
Yesterday night i tried watching some soccer but all sopcast links gave me the message 'channel initialization failed'. Any help pls?
(2014-10-09, 01:22)Meiden Wrote:
(2014-10-09, 01:12)enen92 Wrote: Ah sorry... is this a recent version of openelec? When you enter the addon with "download modules on boot" does it start to download the modules right away or do you have to manually check openelec?
If that's the case, change your system name to anything else rather than "OpenELEC", put settings back to default in the addon settings, enter the addon and select the "jynxbox pure linux" option in the window:

http://camo.githubusercontent.com/8b4872...652e706e67

Try to play a sopcast stream after that and post a log.

Yes, it's the last version built by codesnake, openElec 4.2.1 stable version.

The modules started to download righ away, without any kind of selection menu as it used to be. So I just tried your solution: I changed the system name to any other different, reset settings to default, and then the selection menu appeared. I selected jynxbox pure linux, and the same bug came around.

LOG:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=314320

Do you have any solution for this, enen?
Nop, probably a new linker is required for newer versions of openelec. I don't have time at the moment.
(2014-10-11, 13:25)enen92 Wrote: Nop, probably a new linker is required for newer versions of openelec. I don't have time at the moment.

Thank you. I'll wait a solution from you when you could have some spare time.

Thank you very much.
Quick question - bare with me I'm new to streaming ? but researching plenty

If you get 2-3 seeds on a feed why do some channels not download and just sit at pre buffer ? For some reason my 3 sky news links are stuck on the rugby league intro for the final "the stage is set "

Sky 4 is flying 20+ seeds fast

It happens with VPN setup and not - set the newbie straight :-)

Great work love new tech well for me
Ok, new to streaming. Running Gotham 13.2 on a MX2. For the life of me I cannot get acestream engine to run. Every time I try to start the app it "failed to start". I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times and cannot get it to work. Any suggestions?
Is that an android box? Check if your android version is compatible with the acestream engine app...

Ricey that happens when streams are offline. Probably written here and elsewhere 450 times.
(2014-10-10, 02:00)smokey666 Wrote:
(2014-10-10, 01:19)sattekop Wrote: Is anybody using Acestream getting any of these warnings?
hxxp://api.aceadsys.net/lastCodesGeneric.js?1412888667461
hxxp://lwdetyqhzh.ru/adbstyles.js?u=98023

Avast does catch them immediately. These have come when I open my Firefox. The Avast team had me already once remove (parts) of Acestream ( by a first fix).

Just wanted to check on safety and anybody elses experience.

Nope,and I use avast free AV & windows 7 and aren`t getting any warnings.

Do you have the official aceplayer installed because from the warning you posted and some brief research there seems to be an issue with the ace multimedia plugin for firefox/chrome..Uninstall the `official` aceplayer and your problems should be solved Smile

This addon doesn`t install any of that rubbish just what is needed to play acestreams or sopcasts Smile It is one of the MANY reason I like this addon so much Smile I Have used p2p a long time before this addon came about & I only ever had problems with the `official` software,no probs from the p2p protocol itself..Hope the info helps. Smile

Smokey/Enem,
I have only always installed from hxxp://acestream.org/.
Just to be clear on what you say.
Fully remove acestream from pc.
Let P2P inside XBMC boot with ticked box for installing acestream again. P2P will then only pull required acestream files and things should work at a minimum just as good.

Thanks for confirming or correcting!
Quote:Smokey/Enem,
I have only always installed from hxxp://acestream.org/.
Just to be clear on what you say.
Fully remove acestream from pc.
Let P2P inside XBMC boot with ticked box for installing acestream again. P2P will then only pull required acestream files and things should work at a minimum just as good.

Thanks for confirming or correcting!

Yep that`s correct mate Smile Remove the `official` acestream player that you downloaded .Best to use a uninstaller like the iobit uninstaller or revo (both free)..Acestream leaves a lot of residual traces when uninstalling with their standard uninstaller.Both iobit & revo have a deep scan mode to remove traces left behind. After doing that if their ts magic player is still in your browser extensions/addons remove it .The redirects/warnings should then stop ..Reset addon settings to default and enter to download modules on boot. Smile

Advisable to check that no adware got through I use adwcleaner(a portable,lightweight,really fast & free piece of software,that removes adware and corrects browser changes & registry settings).Probably not needed but I use it as an extra layer of security and it deals with adware more efficiently than avast, better safe than sorry Wink Running it is simple click scan check what it finds then click clean.

Get it here -> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/
Hi Enen,

I`ve read you`re busy at the moment so no rush for this mate, just letting you know that windows stable is now at 3.0.1 .No updates for Linux,I think the b signifies beta release & would probably explain why this engine is much more stable than the alpha ones. Smile

Cheers
[quote='enen92' pid='1811609' dateline='1413078377']
Is that an android box? Check if your android version is compatible with the acestream engine app...

Yes, it is a android box. It is running 4.2.2. Acestream is working on my S4 with 4.4.2, so perhaps that is the issue. Is there an acestream version that will work with 4.2.2 or should I look into updating my device? Thank you for your quick response.
I dont know. Probably flashing your device with a kitkat rom is the way to go...
I had to flash my phone with kitkat to get it to work...and to develop the plugin. Older versions work in older android versions but acestreams arent compatible with those so...
(2014-10-12, 03:46)enen92 Wrote: Is that an android box? Check if your android version is compatible with the acestream engine app...

Ricey that happens when streams are offline. Probably written here and elsewhere 450 times.

Excellent my mind is at rest
There is a bug with Gotham/Helix in Mavericks, the stream closes after 2 second Sad.

This is not your plugin's fault but you have any idea how to fix it?

--edit--

ah, I see...

Quote:Sopcast is known not to work in Gotham 13+ and Helix. Please use frodo or gotham till beta 3 if you want sopcast to work.

Sopcast client works but the sound is out of sync...
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14