• 465(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Lunatixz, it won't let me PM you. Not sure if it's the kodi.tv switchover or what, but check your ignore list perhaps? Thanks!
(2014-10-27, 22:30)BankerBankson Wrote: Lunatixz, it won't let me PM you. Not sure if it's the kodi.tv switchover or what, but check your ignore list perhaps? Thanks!

Somethings wrong with the forums, can't access via tapatalk... no ignore list...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-10-27, 22:39)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-27, 22:30)BankerBankson Wrote: Lunatixz, it won't let me PM you. Not sure if it's the kodi.tv switchover or what, but check your ignore list perhaps? Thanks!

Somethings wrong with the forums, can't access via tapatalk... no ignore list...

Remove xbmc and add kodi. Had to do that just now
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-10-27, 23:30)bry- Wrote:
(2014-10-27, 22:39)Lunatixz Wrote:

Remove xbmc and add kodi. Had to do that just now

That fixed it for me!
Any chance that PTVL will work under Helix anytime soon?
(2014-10-28, 02:18)rd1979 Wrote: Any chance that PTVL will work under Helix anytime soon?

Soon is relative... When Helix is near final release I will add support.
(2014-10-28, 02:26)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-28, 02:18)rd1979 Wrote: Any chance that PTVL will work under Helix anytime soon?

Soon is relative... When Helix is near final release I will add support.

That's soon enough for me. Thanks for the answer and for doing this script.
Sorry if such a simple answer but I got this from instructions on first page....

_type value="9" --- InternetTV Chtype, meant for 24/7 type steams
_1" value="5400" --- 90min runtime; This is the default runtime for InternetTV EPG Data. You can chose whatever value you prefer.

Since a 24/7 stream can you choose an unlimted value for runtime?
(2014-10-28, 06:43)fr3qu3ncy Wrote: Sorry if such a simple answer but I got this from instructions on first page....

_type value="9" --- InternetTV Chtype, meant for 24/7 type steams
_1" value="5400" --- 90min runtime; This is the default runtime for InternetTV EPG Data. You can chose whatever value you prefer.

Since a 24/7 stream can you choose an unlimted value for runtime?

I don't believe you can set it as unlimited per se, but you could likely raise it if you wished. It's usually best to leave it as 5400. All that really does is break it into 90 minute blocks in the guide, but it doesn't break up the video as it is one live stream anyway.
I've looked through the thread but didn't find anything definitive.

Is there any way (yet) to build a music channel from local music (MP3s not music videos)?
Within XBMC I can watch TV from live tv, have full working EPG data, etc. But all of a sudden I wiped my PTVL data completely and repopulated my Settings2.xml from autotune. But the problem is that no matter what I do I can't get it to add my live OTA tv stations now...

Just started doing this today too.

Log below, thanks! Any help would be appreciated!

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=332714
(2014-10-28, 19:02)azrael17 Wrote: I've looked through the thread but didn't find anything definitive.

Is there any way (yet) to build a music channel from local music (MP3s not music videos)?

never really finished support for Music (Chtype 12)... autotuning music might work for u... otherwise manual custom music playlists..
(2014-10-28, 20:09)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-28, 19:02)azrael17 Wrote: I've looked through the thread but didn't find anything definitive.

never really finished support for Music (Chtype 12)... autotuning music might work for u... otherwise manual custom music playlists..

No luck either way. Autotuning found blank channels that wouldn't load, and it wouldn't let me add custom music playlists (only video). Manually editing settings2.xml and the music channel doesn't show up.
For anyone interested a Christmas Collection channel has been added to the community list and should be available for autotuning.
(2014-10-29, 04:15)azrael17 Wrote: For anyone interested a Christmas Collection channel has been added to the community list and should be available for autotuning.

Thank you @azreal17
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
  • 465(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45