• 476(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-11-07, 20:38)ARYEZ Wrote:
(2014-11-07, 03:13)xavier.ba Wrote: Sandbox kind of add-on! Need computer knowledge!difficulty level 1-10 its an 8 7 being able to hack a computer! If you can program a computer using dos or can make your own program this is for you!!its just a rough finished app! Make adjustments and corrections on your own! As long you know how to code!ridiculous!! Half made app! No wonder so few users post here!

Seriously Luna...just ban this troll...

doubt that would make a difference as luna does not have the ability to ban. just use the report button and hope something comes of it.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I have been waiting to see if anyone else posted on this but I have yet to notice any...

After the time change, the guide for USTVNOW channels are an hour off...

I was hoping it would fix itself after a few days but it has not.

I also deleted my entire settings folder and re-setup and autotuned...

still one hour off...

is there a setting somewhere that I need to change or is everyone else having the same issueHuh
Having problems today. PLTV hanging at "USTVNOW XML updating". Any suggestions or is the server down for where this downloads from? Just giving a heads up or asking for advice. Thanks all!

Edit: Nevermind. Is working now. Was going through withdrawals since planned on setting up all my channels today. Wink
(2014-11-07, 20:39)bry- Wrote:
(2014-11-07, 20:38)ARYEZ Wrote:
(2014-11-07, 03:13)xavier.ba Wrote: Sandbox kind of add-on! Need computer knowledge!difficulty level 1-10 its an 8 7 being able to hack a computer! If you can program a computer using dos or can make your own program this is for you!!its just a rough finished app! Make adjustments and corrections on your own! As long you know how to code!ridiculous!! Half made app! No wonder so few users post here!

Seriously Luna...just ban this troll...

doubt that would make a difference as luna does not have the ability to ban. just use the report button and hope something comes of it.

Your all aware of when generally happens, when you invite government intervention into a problem.
They come in and complicate, what was suppose to be, a simple task.

Let's just keep this moving forward, it's already running into ovet time hours.
Wondering if someone can help me out, i just installed the Kodi beta1 and Pseudo TV seems to install fine and updates to the latest version, but when i run it i get a error saying "script failed pseudotvlive.py" , it was working fine in the last stable version of Gotham. Am i missing something or is it just the beta of Kodi?
(2014-11-08, 00:11)mikenet Wrote: Wondering if someone can help me out, i just installed the Kodi beta1 and Pseudo TV seems to install fine and updates to the latest version, but when i run it i get a error saying "script failed pseudotvlive.py" , it was working fine in the last stable version of Gotham. Am i missing something or is it just the beta of Kodi?

Currently PTVL does not work with anything higher than Gotham
(2014-11-07, 22:03)fr3qu3ncy Wrote: Having problems today. PLTV hanging at "USTVNOW XML updating". Any suggestions or is the server down for where this downloads from? Just giving a heads up or asking for advice. Thanks all!

Edit: Nevermind. Is working now. Was going through withdrawals since planned on setting up all my channels today. Wink

It could also be a malware or antivirius blocking "copy.com" which is the service i'm using for ustvnow xml... add to exclude list if you encounter problems again.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-11-08, 00:14)Kalebbroo Wrote:
(2014-11-08, 00:11)mikenet Wrote: Wondering if someone can help me out, i just installed the Kodi beta1 and Pseudo TV seems to install fine and updates to the latest version, but when i run it i get a error saying "script failed pseudotvlive.py" , it was working fine in the last stable version of Gotham. Am i missing something or is it just the beta of Kodi?

Currently PTVL does not work with anything higher than Gotham

Ahh that would explain it, thanks for the info. Smile
(2014-11-08, 00:28)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-11-07, 22:03)fr3qu3ncy Wrote: Having problems today. PLTV hanging at "USTVNOW XML updating". Any suggestions or is the server down for where this downloads from? Just giving a heads up or asking for advice. Thanks all!

It could also be a malware or antivirius blocking "copy.com" which is the service i'm using for ustvnow xml... add to exclude list if you encounter problems again.

Will do! Thanks for the quick response Lunatixz!
Very nice + smooth plugin! Love it.

Question: Does xmltv.xml (generated via zap2it) update itself for the EPG? Or do I need to download the xml when the guide expires and replace it?
(2014-11-08, 04:48)olsonbri Wrote: Very nice + smooth plugin! Love it.

Question: Does xmltv.xml (generated via zap2it) update itself for the EPG? Or do I need to download the xml when the guide expires and replace it?

Update on your own. Depending on your os you can automate this task.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
so really... am I the only one with the ustvnow guide being an hour offHuh

for reference the ustvnow plugin shows correct as well as the guide being generated for ftv guide.
so this is only an issue with ptvl.

I can manually generate myself but I figured that if it is auto-generatng a guide for ustvnow that it should actually be correct...
v.0.5.5 Pushed to development branch. I recommend you manually update. If no major problems, I will push to stable Monday
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-11-09, 00:54)Lunatixz Wrote: v.0.5.5 Pushed to development branch. I recommend you manually update. If no major problems, I will push to stable Monday

Woo

IMPORTANT:
Can superfavorites be used as a source for live tv instead of a stream file?
  • 476(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45