• 489(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
@Lunatixz/JoyDrop:
Sorry to keep this off topic, but recently I had a problem when PTVL failed to load a channel and muted xbmc. I use a Harmony universal which I thought had a key mapped to 'mute' which didn't work. Yatse's mute button wouldn't unmute either. Even after a reboot(W7) xbmc launched muted, I eventually had to hook up a keyboard and hit F8.
(2014-11-19, 17:28)spyder Wrote: @Lunatixz/JoyDrop:
Sorry to keep this off topic, but recently I had a problem when PTVL failed to load a channel and muted xbmc. I use a Harmony universal which I thought had a key mapped to 'mute' which didn't work. Yatse's mute button wouldn't unmute either. Even after a reboot(W7) xbmc launched muted, I eventually had to hook up a keyboard and hit F8.
Muting is the same f8 and mute from remote are the same command…

Its more likely you are trying to mute something that is in audio passthru mode.

You want to chat more about mute ? Start a proper thread.

BTW yatse mute works fine!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thanks both Spyder and Lunatixz. Problem at fault has nothing to do with any aspect of Pseudo TV at all. I did find resolve by plugging a usb keyboard into the usb port of the FTV and it solved the issue. Since the FTV cannot detect external harddrives or any other USB device plugged into it, I assumed that it would not take a USB wired keyboard.

We can get back to regular programming as usual now and maybe I'll give PSTV another try in the near future as it is pretty bad ass of a platform.

Thanks to all that gave their input. Big Grin
(2014-11-19, 18:12)JoyDrop Wrote: Thanks both Spyder and Lunatixz. Problem at fault has nothing to do with any aspect of Pseudo TV at all. I did find resolve by plugging a usb keyboard into the usb port of the FTV and it solved the issue. Since the FTV cannot detect external harddrives or any other USB device plugged into it, I assumed that it would not take a USB wired keyboard.

We can get back to regular programming as usual now and maybe I'll give PSTV another try in the near future as it is pretty bad ass of a platform.

Thanks to all that gave their input. Big Grin

Luna really did great work and continues to do so. The time and effort is really worth putting in the effort. Please note that if you do not try yourself the folks here will be reluctant to help you.

maybe test by installing on your computer and finding a configuration that you like. much faster and easier to tweak compared to the ftv.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
@Lunatixz

I just made a donation and just tried to send you a PM I got a popup error saying I cant send you one because Iam on your Ignore List ....... Not sure what I ever did to get on that list

Thank you azrael17 ! I got his pm
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
I am trying to get a Top 10 of Pop channels in VEVO plugin to showup as channnel in PTVL, without much success. I have tried following ways, pulling my hair, can someone point me right direction please?

I have tried following so far.
1. Direct ch plugin of VEVO - main folder and excluding everything other than Pop and Top 10
2. Direct ch plugin of VEVO - full path to last subfolder.
3. Direct ch plugin of mymusictv - Configured Pop Top10 of VEVO as a channcel in mymusic tv.
4. Direct ch plugin of super favorites - VEVO Pop top10 added as super favorites
5. Direct ch plugin of super favorites - mymusic tv's VEVO Pop top10 channel added as super favorites.
6. Let auto tune to find channels in VEVO
7. Let auto tune to find channels in mymusic with VEVO channels
8. Let auto tune to find channels in super favorties with mymusic favorites and VEVO channel favorites.

also, I have tried searching for VEVO, mymusictv, super favorites through out this forum, gone through milkman's guide.

I know I am missing something small, but need your help. TIA
(2014-11-19, 21:27)PMisYMMV Wrote: I am trying to get a Top 10 of Pop channels in VEVO plugin to showup as channnel in PTVL, without much success. I have tried following ways, pulling my hair, can someone point me right direction please?

1. Direct ch plugin of VEVO - main folder and excluding everything other than Pop and Top 10
3. Direct ch plugin of mymusictv - Configured Pop Top10 of VEVO as a channcel in mymusic tv.
4. Direct ch plugin of super favorites - VEVO Pop top10 added as super favorites
5. Direct ch plugin of super favorites - mymusic tv's VEVO Pop top10 channel added as super favorites.
8. Let auto tune to find channels in super favorties with mymusic favorites and VEVO channel favorites.

also, I have tried searching for VEVO, mymusictv, super favorites through out this forum, gone through milkman's guide.

Your settings2.xml might help so we can look at how you configured it.

(2014-11-19, 19:59)Rickt1962 Wrote: @Lunatixz

I just made a donation and just tried to send you a PM I got a popup error saying I cant send you one because Iam on your Ignore List ....... Not sure what I ever did to get on that list

Not sure why you were put on his ignore list, but I'll quote you so he can see your post if it was done by mistake.
(2014-11-19, 21:32)azrael17 Wrote:
(2014-11-19, 21:27)PMisYMMV Wrote: I am trying to get a Top 10 of Pop channels in VEVO plugin to showup as channnel in PTVL, without much success. I have tried following ways, pulling my hair, can someone point me right direction please?

Your settings2.xml might help so we can look at how you configured it.

(2014-11-19, 19:59)Rickt1962 Wrote: @Lunatixz

Not sure why you were put on his ignore list, but I'll quote you so he can see your post if it was done by mistake.

Here is my settings2.xml
<settings>
<setting id="Channel_1_type" value="9" />
<setting id="Channel_1_time" value="2182" />
<setting id="Channel_1_1" value="5400" />
<setting id="Channel_1_2" value="plugin://plugin.video.vevo_tv/?url=TIVEVSTRUS00&mode=playOfficial" />
<setting id="Channel_1_3" value="VEVO TV (US: Hits)" />
<setting id="Channel_1_4" value="Sit back and enjoy a 24/7 stream of music videos on VEVO TV." />
<setting id="Channel_1_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_1" value="VevoTV - Hits" />
<setting id="Channel_1_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_2_type" value="9" />
<setting id="Channel_2_time" value="2182" />
<setting id="Channel_2_1" value="5400" />
<setting id="Channel_2_2" value="plugin://plugin.video.vevo_tv/?url=TIVEVSTRUS01&mode=playOfficial" />
<setting id="Channel_2_3" value="VEVO TV (US: Flow)" />
<setting id="Channel_2_4" value="Sit back and enjoy a 24/7 stream of music videos on VEVO TV." />
<setting id="Channel_2_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_2_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_2_rule_1_opt_1" value="VevoTV - Flow" />
<setting id="Channel_2_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_3_type" value="13" />
<setting id="Channel_3_1" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_3_2" value="Pop" />
<setting id="Channel_3_3" value="50" />
<setting id="Channel_3_4" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_3_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_3_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_3_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_3_rule_1_opt_1" value="MyMusicVEVO POP" />
<setting id="Channel_4_type" value="9" />
<setting id="Channel_4_1" value="5400" />
<setting id="Channel_4_2" value="plugin://plugin.video.vevo_tv/?mode=playCustom&amp;shuffled=true&amp;url=http%3a%2f%2fapi.vevo.com%2fmobile%2fv1%2fvideo%2flist.json%3fgenres%3dpop%26order%3dMostViewedToday%26offset%3d0%26max%3d10" />
<setting id="Channel_4_3" value="VevoTV" />
<setting id="Channel_4_4" value="Sit back and enjoy a 24/7 stream of music videos on VEVO TV." />
<setting id="Channel_4_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_4_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_4_time" value="1665" />
<setting id="Channel_4_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_4_rule_1_opt_1" value="VevoTV Pop" />
<setting id="Channel_5_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_5_1" value="plugin://plugin.video.vevo_tv/Custom (All videos)/Pop/Top10 (shuffled)" />
<setting id="Channel_5_2" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_5_3" value="25" />
<setting id="Channel_5_4" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_5_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_5_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_5_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_5_rule_1_opt_1" value="VevoTV Pop" />
<setting id="LastExitTime" value="1416430036" />
<setting id="LastResetTime" value="1416429765" />
<setting id="Channel_3_time" value="2130" />
</settings>
https://twitter.com/PseudoTV_Live/status...65/photo/1

https://twitter.com/PseudoTV_Live/status...04/photo/1
(2014-11-20, 01:47)Lunatixz Wrote: https://twitter.com/PseudoTV_Live/status...65/photo/1

Looks fantastic. Customisable? SuperFavourites button, therefor we can create our own on demand as we see fit?
(2014-11-20, 01:54)Dec64 Wrote:
(2014-11-20, 01:47)Lunatixz Wrote: https://twitter.com/PseudoTV_Live/status...65/photo/1

Looks fantastic. Customisable? SuperFavourites button, therefor we can create our own on demand as we see fit?

No, not customisable, Ondemand pulls your regular video menu.

Would you like Favorites and Super Favorites?

(2014-11-20, 02:20)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-11-20, 01:54)Dec64 Wrote:

Yeah I think having both would cover all bases for people.

Great feature, wasn't sure it was possible. I now think i can run PTVL 24/7.

Can you run just media or plugins as well?
(2014-11-20, 02:27)Dec64 Wrote:
(2014-11-20, 02:20)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-11-20, 01:54)Dec64 Wrote: Looks fantastic. Customisable? SuperFavourites button, therefor we can create our own on demand as we see fit?

Yeah I think having both would cover all bases for people.

Great feature, wasn't sure it was possible. I now think i can run PTVL 24/7.

Can you run just media or plugins as well?

only media, or direct link from a plugin...
Can you make it possible to jump around in the guide? So if I'm viewing the guide and want to quickly jump to 200 to just view the listings I can do that without having to scroll/page up to it?
(2014-11-20, 02:33)GavinCampbell Wrote: Can you make it possible to jump around in the guide? So if I'm viewing the guide and want to quickly jump to 200 to just view the listings I can do that without having to scroll/page up to it?

Seems repetitive, why wouldn't you just enter 200 on your remote??
  • 489(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45