• 10(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
(2014-10-03, 14:03)peppe_sr Wrote: Hi,
found a problem playing latest clip uploaded on rai site.
try to play last arteteca from made in sud clip and it doesn't start. don't know other clips. clips from previous week work properly.
could you take a look. on rai site, naturally, it is available and playable.

Please post the step you made to reproduce this issue and ALWAYS attach a log file.
here the log:
http://pastebin.com/1pAdLvdn
made a quickly installation just xbmc and your plugin.
simply search arteteca and try to open second result.
Peppe
The video file you try to play is supplied only through Microsoft smooth streaming. No other format is available. Therefore XBMC cannot play it.
so sad......do you think than in the future most of new files won't be played?
there's no solution ......
Peppe
Tried the whole episode of made in sud, from where the clip was taken, end it is played. so i think that not all new videos will be uploaded with Microsoft smooth streaming.
we will see....
Peppe
Hello

I am new to this forum and was wandering if somebody could help out with the following problem:

RAI 1 does not work anymore.

My equipment consists of a Raspberry-Pi with Openelec XBMC connected to TV via HDMI.
Connection to RAI channels is via PPTP and Openelec XBMC GUI and a subscription to PureVPN service. Its all been working beautifully until recently when I lost RAI 1. All other live channels and on demand work fine.

A big thank you to all the guys who devote their valuable time to help other people on this forum!
(2014-10-07, 10:54)pino600 Wrote: Hello

I am new to this forum and was wandering if somebody could help out with the following problem:

RAI 1 does not work anymore.

RAI 1 is now broadcasted as a smooth stream so XBMC cannot play it. Sorry.
OK, may thanks for the quick reply.
Hi!

If I browse from pc the website rai.tv / section on demand, i can find even this year season of Gazebo.
If I browse using your plugin on Raspbmc, i can find only old seasons, while I can see the episodes of the last season in the rai replay section.

Always a smooth streaming problem? Any suggestion? Something wrong?
Thanks for your great work.

Max

P.s.
Funny to write to you in english while I guess you are italian ;-)
(2014-10-31, 10:34)vagamente Wrote: If I browse from pc the website rai.tv / section on demand, i can find even this year season of Gazebo.
If I browse using your plugin on Raspbmc, i can find only old seasons, while I can see the episodes of the last season in the rai replay section.

Good catch.

Rai.tv changed the upstream source URL of ondemand programmes but the old URL is still available and, as you noticed, the programmes are not updated.

While checking this, I also noticed another little issue when searching a programme by channel or editor. I'll fix this too.

Stay tuned for an update.
Rock on!

If I can help you here I am...
Version 1.0.12 in now available on github.

I just requested a git pull so you'll be able to get this update from the official XBMC repository soon.

Changelog:
- Used the new ondemand progamme list available on rai.tv web site.
- Updated "tematiche" and "editori".
- Minor fixes.

Please note that "Archivio telegiornali", "Videonotizie" and "Aree tematiche" are no longer present on rai.tv web site. They still works inside the addon and their content is regularly updated. Therefore I didn't remove these features but they may break soon.
Hi. Thanks for your update.

I've got a problem.
If I browse the list of tv program (on demand section) and i try to play a video, it starts caching but then freezes (after 5 secs).

Is it my fault?

Tnaks
.M
whats rai lol
(2014-11-17, 12:38)vagamente Wrote: I've got a problem.
If I browse the list of tv program (on demand section) and i try to play a video, it starts caching but then freezes (after 5 secs).

I have no such behaviour. If you still have this problem, please post the related log file.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2