• 508(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
am i the only one who's ustvnow channels no longer have epg data and no longer work? trying to figure out if it's my setup or everyone.
(2014-12-15, 04:23)scilz Wrote: am i the only one who's ustvnow channels no longer have epg data and no longer work? trying to figure out if it's my setup or everyone.

I noticed this evening my guide was off. The guide is refreshed from a server so maybe that file just hasn't been updated. I'm sure it will fix itself.
(2014-12-15, 04:23)scilz Wrote: am i the only one who's ustvnow channels no longer have epg data and no longer work? trying to figure out if it's my setup or everyone.

Mine are working fine.

Does anyone know if there is a way to bypass clicking "ok" when a channel fails to play? I just seems like the setup will work better on my fire tv if it would get past that without me trying to find the remote lol.
Your sources Kalebbroo
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
@Lunatixz Having some problems, hope you can help. Log here:

http://pastebin.com/RpYDaUfY

I keep getting repeats of the same episodes of shows, I'm pretty sure this happens on all of the shows. Saw someone else have this problem in this thread but they believed their problem was down to PTV not liking MKV files. Mine isn't that problem.

Library is correctly scraped, have renamed settings2.xml, emptied cache folder then done a force reset but the problem persists. Any guidance on what I can do next please? This is a Win8 PC, UAC disabled and XBMC runs as administrator.
(2014-12-15, 07:31)bry- Wrote: Your sources Kalebbroo

It happens every now and then, sometimes on plugins sometimes on ustvnow. It does not happen very often but when I try to run 24 hours it messes with my fire tv setup.
(2014-12-15, 14:31)Kalebbroo Wrote:

It happens every now and then, sometimes on plugins sometimes on ustvnow. It does not happen very often but when I try to run 24 hours it messes with my fire tv setup.
And with local content?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-12-15, 15:23)bry- Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 14:31)Kalebbroo Wrote:

And with local content?

I don't use much local content on the fire tv due to the hdd space. But when I have used local over my network it worked with no issues.
(2014-12-15, 05:36)Kalebbroo Wrote: Does anyone know if there is a way to bypass clicking "ok" when a channel fails to play? I just seems like the setup will work better on my fire tv if it would get past that without me trying to find the remote lol.
I get this too, and it takes you out of the 'pseudo' experience(imagine that popping up on a cable company dvr). I'm guessing this would have to be handled in modifying a code in kodi(Lunatixz?) Even if it were just the dialog without having to click 'ok'. I don't need to acknowledge it elsewhere, if what I clicked failed to play, I would know because I wouldn't be watching it.Rofl
(2014-12-15, 16:31)spyder Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 05:36)Kalebbroo Wrote: Does anyone know if there is a way to bypass clicking "ok" when a channel fails to play? I just seems like the setup will work better on my fire tv if it would get past that without me trying to find the remote lol.
I get this too, and it takes you out of the 'pseudo' experience(imagine that popping up on a cable company dvr). I'm guessing this would have to be handled in modifying a code in kodi(Lunatixz?) Even if it were just the dialog without having to click 'ok'. I don't need to acknowledge it elsewhere, if what I clicked failed to play, I would know because I wouldn't be watching it.Rofl

its a kodi thing - nothing to do with ptvl

IMPORTANT:
(2014-12-15, 16:36)bry- Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 16:31)spyder Wrote:

its a kodi thing - nothing to do with ptvl

Yeah I assumed it would be a theme tweak or advanced setting. I think I remember someone talking about it in an early post. When I get off work I may go back a few pages and see if I can find it.
Did a recent update break EPG from XMLTV?

I did a full rebuild and it still won't add it though it's showing up under LIVETV like normal.
(2014-12-15, 18:12)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: Did a recent update break EPG from XMLTV?

I did a full rebuild and it still won't add it though it's showing up under LIVETV like normal.

hey - you could ... you know provide a log? maybe post more info if you actually want a shot at getting any help.

IMPORTANT:
@Lunatixz

I noticed issues when trying to add rtmp streams that also include the playpath, swfURL, pageUrl and other options in the url. I think its a with the RTMPDump to test the URL that causes it not to get added.

Nothing in the log that I could find useful, but I did mess with the rtmpdump routine to get around it as an ugly hack.

Let me know if you want a URL to test with.
Fresh log file here.

I had PTVL rebuild too, and cleared cache. Still no XMLTV EPG data. Not sure why it all of a suddenly did this.

thanks!

http://tny.cz/6f9f5c10
  • 508(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45