• 6(current)
WIP reNox for Helix, renamed Mimic
Screenshots in the first post updated. Added new Black-Blue and Black-Red color themes. Dropped the previous Red one...it was too red.

(2014-11-29, 21:09)KiriTsuke Wrote: hi, thank you for this awesome skin bryanbrazil Wink I adopted from the passage to Helix

Just i prefer the last home with list in the middle, i don't use the widgets and it look weird without

I try to implement extrafanart in gallery view like refocusBig in Eden
Code:
                    <control type="multiimage">
                            <visible>!Window.IsActive(pictures) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)]</visible>
                            <width>1125</width>
                            <height>633</height>
                            <timeperimage>1500</timeperimage>
                            <fadetime>400</fadetime>
                            <pauseatend>2000</pauseatend>
                            <randomize>false</randomize>
                            <loop>yes</loop>
                            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path]extrafanart/</imagepath>
                            <aspectratio align="center" aligny="center">scale</aspectratio>
                    </control>
But doesn't work, have you an idea?

Hmm, no idea, I've never tried using extrafanart.
ok i will look it, i post my color themes
Code:
<colors>
    <color name="white">FFe5e5e5</color>
    <color name="white2">d0FFFFFF</color>
    <color name="grey">AAFFFFFF</color>
    <color name="grey2">FF606060</color>
    <color name="black">FF000000</color>
    <color name="blue">FFa9a9a9</color>
    <color name="selected">FF487775</color>
    <color name="invalid">FFFF0000</color>
    <color name="themecolor">FF487775</color>
    <color name="themecolor_transparent">88487775</color>
    <color name="ICS_Blue_Text">ff487775</color>
    <color name="ICS_Blue_Textures">ff7c7c7c</color>
    <color name="dialogheader">AAFFFFFF</color>
    <color name="labelheader">FF487775</color>
    <color name="shadow">AA000000</color>
    <color name="listselect">FF797979</color>
    <color name="topbar">88979797</color>
    <color name="background">CC1E1E1E</color>
</colors>
It looks great!
(2014-11-29, 22:23)KiriTsuke Wrote: ok i will look it, i post my color themes
Code:
<colors>
    <color name="white">FFe5e5e5</color>
    <color name="white2">d0FFFFFF</color>
    <color name="grey">AAFFFFFF</color>
    <color name="grey2">FF606060</color>
    <color name="black">FF000000</color>
    <color name="blue">FFa9a9a9</color>
    <color name="selected">FF487775</color>
    <color name="invalid">FFFF0000</color>
    <color name="themecolor">FF487775</color>
    <color name="themecolor_transparent">88487775</color>
    <color name="ICS_Blue_Text">ff487775</color>
    <color name="ICS_Blue_Textures">ff7c7c7c</color>
    <color name="dialogheader">AAFFFFFF</color>
    <color name="labelheader">FF487775</color>
    <color name="shadow">AA000000</color>
    <color name="listselect">FF797979</color>
    <color name="topbar">88979797</color>
    <color name="background">CC1E1E1E</color>
</colors>

Nice, I like the black/grey with teal.
(2014-11-29, 21:09)KiriTsuke Wrote: I try to implement extrafanart in gallery view like refocusBig in Eden
Code:
                    <control type="multiimage">
                            <visible>!Window.IsActive(pictures) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)]</visible>
                            <width>1125</width>
                            <height>633</height>
                            <timeperimage>1500</timeperimage>
                            <fadetime>400</fadetime>
                            <pauseatend>2000</pauseatend>
                            <randomize>false</randomize>
                            <loop>yes</loop>
                            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path]extrafanart/</imagepath>
                            <aspectratio align="center" aligny="center">scale</aspectratio>
                    </control>
But doesn't work, have you an idea?

idk myself, but when I added extrathumbs to refocus Helix, in variables.xml i added

Code:
    <variable name="view_Extra.Thumb">        
        <value condition="Container.Content(movies)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrathumbs/thumb1.jpg]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(sets)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrathumbs/thumb1.jpg]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Season,season,-extrathumbs.jpg]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrathumbs.jpg]</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrathumbs]</value>
    </variable>

Then to show the thumb, I added this to the view I added...

Code:
<control type="image">    
        <width>350</width>
        <height>197</height>
        <texture background="true">$VAR[view_Extra.Thumb]</texture>
        <aspectratio align="center" aligny="center">keep</aspectratio>
        <visible>Control.IsVisible(85) + Container.Content(movies)</visible>
        </control>

Maybe extrafanart is similar?

Code:
<imagepath>$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrafanart]</imagepath>?
(2014-11-30, 01:11)handbone Wrote: Maybe extrafanart is similar?

Code:
<imagepath>$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrafanart]</imagepath>?

Same issueConfused If i put the control outside of the wraplist, the extrafanart show up

edit: same with
Code:
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Container(504).ListItem.Path,,extrafanart]</imagepath>
and
Code:
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Container(504).ListItem.Path]extrafanart/</imagepath>
This looks like a great skin, but every time I try to install it on Kodi Helix beta 3 and RC, I get the "dependencies not met" error. Any advice would be appreciated.
(2014-12-03, 19:04)ferman360 Wrote: This looks like a great skin, but every time I try to install it on Kodi Helix beta 3 and RC, I get the "dependencies not met" error. Any advice would be appreciated.
Try extracting the zip to your Addons folder rather than installing from zip.
Thanks for updating the Live TV info panel with a progress bar, much appreciated. Think I preferred the older home menu screen but thats a small price to pay, i'll get used to it!

If you're feeling generous would you mind pointing me in the right direction on a couple of changes I wouldn't mind having a go at. I have my music library set to go direct to Albums in list view. With the grey colour scheme this nicely shows the bands name and star ratings in yellowy orange but in all other views, and more importantly in the info panel when playing a song, the stars are grey changing to white when rated. Is it possible to have them show up in the yellowy orange colour here as well?

One little thing I have noticed is if you try to change to another skin in settings the first time never changes the skin but instead reloads reNox with the default blue colour. It will then change at the second attempt.

thanks again for the help and the continued effort.
(2014-12-03, 20:58)TheYetiWakes Wrote: One little thing I have noticed is if you try to change to another skin in settings the first time never changes the skin but instead reloads reNox with the default blue colour. It will then change at the second attempt.

Never seen this before, mine changes the first time like all other skins I have installed. What version of Kodi are you running, have you tried the latest nightly?

I'll see about making the ratings stars all use the themecolor.
(2014-12-03, 22:50)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 20:58)TheYetiWakes Wrote: One little thing I have noticed is if you try to change to another skin in settings the first time never changes the skin but instead reloads reNox with the default blue colour. It will then change at the second attempt.

Never seen this before, mine changes the first time like all other skins I have installed. What version of Kodi are you running, have you tried the latest nightly?

I'll see about making the ratings stars all use the themecolor.

I experience the same behaviour as Yeti when changing skins, running Helix RC but it was occuring through every beta release and nightly versions I've run in the past
I changed the name of this skin to Mimic and it is now available on the Kodi repo. Smile
This skin is excellent. Thank you.

One bug I did notice: the fixed horizontal menu setting doesn't appear to be working. Tested on RC3. The horizontal menu remains looping.
(2014-12-05, 07:43)HeadLearning Wrote: This skin is excellent. Thank you.

One bug I did notice: the fixed horizontal menu setting doesn't appear to be working. Tested on RC3. The horizontal menu remains looping.

When I was editing the home screen I changed the main menu so it always wraps. That setting still applies for horizontal lists in other parts of the skin. I guess I should probably change the main menu back so it is consistent with that skin setting.

Just pushed the fix to git.
How can i make the backgrounds fully visible in the main menu like movies tvshows i want to see my backgrounds fully colored
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reNox for Helix, renamed Mimic4