• 50(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2015-01-12, 00:17)yonika Wrote:
(2015-01-11, 23:59)bromix Wrote: See my updated post. So you can play videos?

I can play videos, usually it crashes after a few videos when I use "play from here" on a playlist or a list of search results.

Sometimes it crashes without playing the video at all, just by browsing the add-on, but that still didn't happen with the debug version.

I'll try the 5.0.4beta as well

http://pastebin.com/DK8d6thy
http://pastebin.com/Xxyz3cud

still the same Sad
(2015-01-11, 04:17)dkplayaclub Wrote: OK. Here is an image of the playlist, including the "Deleted video". http://i.imgur.com/YEatrSI.png

And when I bring up the context menu on it, I get only a few options. Image here : http://i.imgur.com/7g98dmh.png

When I select the item to play I get an error "this video has been removed by the user.", log file : http://chopapp.com/#7mtgk7ij

The link to log is a bit slow, but I am having issues with xbmclogs and pastebin.

That looks like some copyright infringement to me Sleepy. This is a known bug also in the mobile apps. It's only possible to delete these (deleted) videos via the web.

http://webapps.stackexchange.com/questio...t-playlist
http://googlesystem.blogspot.de/2012/04/...utube.html
(2015-01-11, 20:53)levelt8t Wrote: Hmmm... I'm still not able to access my recent subscription videos. When I select "My Subscriptions" I get a Script Failed error. I've tried with my Google+ account both connected and not connected to my YouTube account, and also with a channel created under my YouTube account and with no channel created. If it helps to find a solution, here is what comes up in the log file after receiving the error in Kodi.

Quote:
14:46:34 T:4724 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:46:35 T:4724 NOTICE: [plugin.video.youtube] Starting Kodion framework by bromix...
14:46:35 T:4724 NOTICE: [plugin.video.youtube] System: Helix (2.19)
14:46:35 T:4724 NOTICE: [plugin.video.youtube] Context: YouTube (5.0.4~beta1)
14:46:37 T:4724 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'create_next_page_item'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\default.py", line 7, in <module>
runner.run(__provider__)
File "C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\kodion\runner.py", line 20, in run
__RUNNER__.run(provider, context)
File "C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\kodion\impl\xbmc\xbmc_runner.py", line 23, in run
results = provider.navigate(context)
File "C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\kodion\abstract_provider.py", line 122, in navigate
result = method(context, re_match)
File "C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\kodion\register_provider_path.py", line 12, in wrapper
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\youtube\provider.py", line 267, in _on_yt_specials
result.extend(yt_specials.process(category, self, context, re_match))
File "C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\youtube\helper\yt_specials.py", line 86, in process
result.extend(_process_new_uploaded_videos(provider, context, re_match))
File "C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\youtube\helper\yt_specials.py", line 57, in _process_new_uploaded_videos
result.extend(v2.response_to_items(provider, context, json_data))
File "C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\youtube\helper\v2.py", line 53, in response_to_items
next_page_item = items.create_next_page_item(new_context, current_page)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'create_next_page_item'
-->End of Python script error report<--
14:46:37 T:4900 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.youtube/special/new_uploaded_videos/
14:46:37 T:4900 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.youtube/special/new_uploaded_videos/) failed
14:46:37 T:4664 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

Any further help on this issue is much appreciated!

I don't know how this is even possible Wink v2 has no second page on subscriptions...I fixed the bug...but I can't replicate it, because I never get the second page. You haven't changed anything on the source? Smile

Update 5.0.4~beta2 is on the way. Thanks for your feedback.
(2015-01-11, 22:20)bromix Wrote:
(2015-01-11, 21:32)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: In Confluence, i want "media info" to be the default view for episodes
while "thumbnails" should be the default view.

I tried changing this in advanced settings, but it does not seem to work.
"500" is the value for "thumbnail" view, while 504 is the value for "media info" view, right..?
Activate the setup wizard in the advanced settings and re-enter the addon. The wizard will guide you to the right IDs

Worked great, thank you!
(2015-01-12, 00:39)yonika Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 00:17)yonika Wrote:
(2015-01-11, 23:59)bromix Wrote: See my updated post. So you can play videos?

I can play videos, usually it crashes after a few videos when I use "play from here" on a playlist or a list of search results.

Sometimes it crashes without playing the video at all, just by browsing the add-on, but that still didn't happen with the debug version.

still the same Sad

Any clues as to what's next ?
(2015-01-12, 13:04)yonika Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 00:39)yonika Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 00:17)yonika Wrote: I can play videos, usually it crashes after a few videos when I use "play from here" on a playlist or a list of search results.

still the same Sad

Maybe work Wink and earning money Tongue
Nope sorry...I tested it on Android (4.4.2 and 4.4.4), Ubuntu and 2 Windows 7 systems. I also have feedback of OpenELEC, FireTV and UV+ sat receiver...and they all work. I can't reproduce the error. The error seems so random I'm suspicious if the YouTube addon is really the problem here. The log shows that the addon starts ('Framework... by bromix' and 'Shudown...'). So the script is already finished. This also means that the garbage collection should be finished with the script/addon. But the PyFinalize() will release the rest of remaining resources and crashes sometimes, because of null pointer exception <= and this is something I don't understand.

Can we try to uninstall all other addons? I saw an torrent addon running...we have to exclude all other things like services and so on.

Also I would suggest that someone off the KODI devs. could take a look at this. This seems for me more and more like a problem of Mac OS X (or even only yosemite or only your system), because all other systems are working without any kind of exception like this.
Hey,
i noticed that the new youtube addon wont play hd videos for me anymore in the last days.
It definatly worked fine a week ago but now SD quality only.

I also tried the latest beta from bromix repo, no change.
This becomes even more annoying because the SD Videos wont playback on my htpc (OpenELEC 5.0, Kabini APU) because of a bug (slow, out of sync playback). The HD videos worked fine tho.

Anyone else notice this?

Here is a full log of me trying to play yt video:
http://pastebin.com/mUMkWGnw
(2015-01-12, 15:20)da.schizzle Wrote: Hey,
i noticed that the new youtube addon wont play hd videos for me anymore in the last days.
It definatly worked fine a week ago but now SD quality only.

I also tried the latest beta from bromix repo, no change.
This becomes even more annoying because the SD Videos wont playback on my htpc (OpenELEC 5.0, Kabini APU) because of a bug (slow, out of sync playback). The HD videos worked fine tho.

Anyone else notice this?

Here is a full log of me trying to play yt video:
http://pastebin.com/mUMkWGnw

Please check your settings. The update changed to 360p because a had to add more resolutions. You have to enabled 720p (or 1080p for live streams) again. The ID of the setting for 720p is now the 360p setting. I had to go the hard way here...sorry for that. But this is working.
(2015-01-12, 13:59)bromix Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 13:04)yonika Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 00:39)yonika Wrote: http://pastebin.com/DK8d6thy

still the same Sad

Nope sorry...I tested it on Android (4.4.2 and 4.4.4), Ubuntu and 2 Windows 7 systems. I also have feedback of OpenELEC, FireTV and UV+ sat receiver...and they all work. I can't reproduce the error. The error seems so random I'm suspicious if the YouTube addon is really the problem here. The log shows that the addon starts ('Framework... by bromix' and 'Shudown...'). So the script is already finished. This also means that the garbage collection should be finished with the script/addon. But the PyFinalize() will release the rest of remaining resources and crashes sometimes, because of null pointer exception <= and this is something I don't understand.

Can we try to uninstall all other addons? I saw an torrent addon running...we have to exclude all other things like services and so on.

Also I would suggest that someone off the KODI devs. could take a look at this. This seems for me more and more like a problem of Mac OS X (or even only yosemite or only your system), because all other systems are working without any kind of exception like this.

About it being only my system, it is not because a friend of mine has the same issue.
He does also have the torrent addon installed so I'm gonna try on another Mac with a clean kodi install.
How can we contact kodi's developers to look at that ?
(2015-01-12, 16:12)yonika Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 13:04)yonika Wrote: Any clues as to what's next ?

About it being only my system, it is not because a friend of mine has the same issue.
He does also have the torrent addon installed so I'm gonna try on another Mac with a clean kodi install.

If I try the search of this forum and try 'EXC_BAD_ACCESS' I find some issues regarding Mac OS X. Maybe someone there can help more then me. I can't really help in this case Sad
Feature Request: It will be very usefull if the add-on plays media in random mode without select any playlist.

I explain:

Some youtube addons in differents smartTV have the funcionality of autoplay media in random mode. The next media to play is the most similar. When the current media ends, the addon wait few seconds and play the next similar media.

Thanks.
(2015-01-12, 13:04)yonika Wrote: Any clues as to what's next ?

Look up - see the bugtracker button, click it.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-01-12, 16:21)bromix Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 13:59)bromix Wrote: Maybe work Wink and earning money Tongue

If I try the search of this forum and try 'EXC_BAD_ACCESS' I find some issues regarding Mac OS X. Maybe someone there can help more then me. I can't really help in this case Sad

I tried on a clean yosemite install on a macbook air (another system) and it is still the same.
I tried all versions:
kodi 14.0 - 32/64 bits
kodi 14.1RC1 32/64 bits

all produce the same issue Sad
(2015-01-12, 22:06)yonika Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 16:21)bromix Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 16:12)yonika Wrote: About it being only my system, it is not because a friend of mine has the same issue.

I tried on a clean yosemite install on a macbook air (another system) and it is still the same.
I tried all versions:
kodi 14.0 - 32/64 bits
kodi 14.1RC1 32/64 bits

all produce the same issue Sad
This kind of test makes no sense. You put a probably damaged engine in another vehicle. The question is if Yosemite is the problem? That we should also confirm. Yosemite is quite new and has some bugs (if you search for Yosemite). I developed only once on a Mac mini and must say never again Wink
(2015-01-09, 22:52)Sturaro Wrote: Thanks for the excellent work bromix
just one question.
is there a way to save the view option?
i cannot save it to wall, every time when I close Kodi, it goes back to list view.

Can confirm on MQ5 with the Helix fix. The view setting defaults to wide when restarting Kodi. However, in the settings, I turned off "View override" or something to that nature and had success with the addon remembering my view setting.

On another note, I had all my playlists go empty. When I click on them, the only thing listed are "Playlists." Selecting it does nothing. This includes my Watch Later and Favorites.

EDIT I rolled back to 5.0.2 and that solved my playlist problem. Something to do with the beta?
Theater: The PS4/XBONE killer running Kodi 17.3 3D Movie Box: Raspberry Pi running LibreElec 8.0 Alpha BROKEN Family Room: "A6-Pack" running Kodi 17.3 Whole House: FireTV running Kodi 17.3
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20