• 45(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
Sorry to continue to be a bother, but I question whether some content from the script is refreshing correctly. For example, I have installed the panel below on two different computers and the content is different for each computer. Further, the panel doesn't seem to update since it has been installed on either computer.

Panel not updating/displaying different content on different computers:

That panel is from Trakt.tv. Top 10 Rentals from Rotten Tomatoes doesn't appear to update, either. I'm not sure if this is intended, but it would be nice if the panel content refreshed each time Kodi is restarted.
I've just updated this but I'm now getting problems using content for tv shows.

Code:
plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similarmovies&&dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]
plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similartvshowstrakt&&dbid=$INFO[Window(home).Property(TVShowID)]

Debug log

Thanks.
(2015-01-13, 22:01)Warner306 Wrote: You would have to be more specific than that. Do you mean the trailer doesn't play for each item, as that is the intended default action?

When i used to click anything in one of those boxes it would open a trailer of either tv show or movie or it would open up a box with a selection of trailers to pick from, just trying to figure out if its the skins problem or something changed in extendinfo. I know its not a youtube addon problem as it works on trending movies
(2015-01-14, 12:44)Hitcher Wrote: I've just updated this but I'm now getting problems using content for tv shows.

Code:
plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similartvshowstrakt&&dbid=$INFO[Window(home).Property(TVShowID)]

Debug log

Thanks.

Try again with newest GIT version.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2015-01-14, 15:14)phil65 Wrote:
(2015-01-14, 12:44)Hitcher Wrote: I've just updated this but I'm now getting problems using content for tv shows.

Code:

Debug log

Thanks.

Try again with newest GIT version.

Working again, many thanks.
This is a follow up to my question in the toolbox script thread with a bit more info on what I'm actually trying to achieve.

When at season or episode level there are a couple of extra options available to the user - 'Also watched' and 'Cast'. I currently have 'Also watched' working by using the following -

PHP Code:
<content limit="10">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similartvshowstrakt&amp;&amp;dbid=$INFO[Window(home).Property(TVShowID)]</content> 

As seen here -

What I'd like to add now is the cast view as shown here -

I'm hoping I can add an onfocus action to the cast button that will load my own extendedinfo dialog to show the cast list. This should be possible right?

Thanks.

EDIT: I will only be displaying the actors name and role for the focused item but more info will be available if they're selected correct?
hmm not in a nice way currently. What you would need is something like

info=tvshowcast,dbid=$[..]

do you always want tvshow actors? (season and episode actor lists can differ)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
I always thought they were the same but which ever is easier and quicker.

EDIT: It's a shame I can't just use Kodi's content method to fill a list of actors.
(2015-01-14, 17:20)Hitcher Wrote: I always thought they were the same but which ever is easier and quicker.

EDIT: It's a shame I can't just use Kodi's content method to fill a list of actors.

for MovieDB at least there are separate lists for every "level".
Not sure if it is the same for the Kodi TVDB scrapers.

Will see if I can get something done before holidays, I doubt it though.
No worries, enjoy.
Actually don't worry about it at all now thanks.

I've decided to remove the 'Episodes', 'Customers also watched', and 'Cast' options altogether seeing as how I already have a 'TV Show/Episode Information' button in both those sections anyway. I'll just merge the 2 layouts into the video info dialog.

Enjoy your time away. Big Grin
Phil, I've decided to move over here to ask a question so I don't clutter your thread with skin questions. As you probably are aware, I am migrating your new scripts to nox 4 Shedrocks version. One thing I can't seem to find is in your excellent movie information screen, where does the title of the movie come from? I have looked at DialogVideoInfo.xml and see where I think it's coming from. Line 191 to 198. I can't seem to get the title bold.

Can you share what file and possibly which lines?
you can make text bold by using the xbmc markup ( [ B]...[ /B] without the spaces) or by choosing a bold font from the fonts.xml of the skin you are using.
Thanks. I must be looking at the wrong file or line. I've tried changing the font and changing color. Nothing seems to affect the title. As a test, I took your fonts.xml and used it. Title is bold. But that affects a lot of the skin as you both are using 2 different fonts. I'll keep digging.
hi there,

how do i get just the basic Movie Set Information and the DiscArt, minus all the rest of the extended info script now? on aeon mq5 (not sure if skin matters)
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29