• 15(current)
Zotac CI320-520-540 Fanless
(2015-02-26, 19:17)Stereodude Wrote: 1) Yes
2) Yes (assuming you don't have any interlaced VC1 rips)
3) From the build in reader, not sure. My BI320 won't boot from the build in reader.
4) Probably, but could depend on the specific drive.

Thank you for the quick answer!
Couple of questions I forgot:

1. Does the PSU that supplied with those PCs can work with 110v and 220v?

2. Is it possible to passthrough DSD?

Thank you!
(2015-02-27, 21:47)leshets Wrote: 1. Does the PSU that supplied with those PCs can work with 110v and 220v?

1) My BI320 has a 100-240V power supply. Not sure about the CI320, but it's probably the same.

2) I don't know.
(2015-02-16, 00:55)greensha Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 17:12)karmck Wrote: Hi, has anyone got the CI520 hooked up via HDMI to an AV receiver with audio passthrough? Are there any issues when switching the source or switching off the av receiver and left running headless? I'm planning to have one of these always on and just switch on the receiver when I want to play some media and I heard that the NUCs have some issues with this.
Thanks!

I just set mine up that way and when you switch to another HDMI input on the receiver, the CI520 stops the its HDMI signal. On my receiver (Yamaha RX-V765) if you switch to a non-HDMI input, say the iPod dock and then back to the HTPC, it will wake up the HDMI output. However, when I switch to my satellite box and back to the HTPC, the signal is gone.

I just ordered one of these, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001RIM...UTF8&psc=1. We'll see if it does the trick.

Just to clarify.
If I plan to leave the ci520 switched on all the time and only use it by switching my AVR to the appropriate input, the HDMI signal will be lost??
(2015-03-04, 01:43)leshets Wrote: Just to clarify.
If I plan to leave the ci520 switched on all the time and only use it by switching my AVR to the appropriate input, the HDMI signal will be lost??
What do you mean lost? Are you expecting the HDMI output to do something specific when your AVR is off?
(2015-03-04, 02:28)Stereodude Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 01:43)leshets Wrote: Just to clarify.
What do you mean lost? Are you expecting the HDMI output to do something specific when your AVR is off?

No I don't I just want it to stay on all the time, so when I decide to watch a movie for example I would just turn on my AVR and switch it to the ci520's input.

It seemed to me that Greensha and Karmck implied that when you have the ci520 setup like that and you change the input on your AVR and then go back to the ci520's input you won't have the HDMI signal anymore.... Am I correct? or maybe I misunderstood something?
Hey guys, any one here that play files from a NAS?
I have a constant freeze playback and desync audio issues.

My Topology is NAS DNS320L-> Gigabit router WDR 4300-> ZBox Ci320

I try some kernels and version of kodi without sucess.
can it be a problem in Lan port?

my problem:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=216037
Hi, I just bought a ZBox CI 320, running fine with windows 8.1

The package does not include a remote.. so I'd like to know what remotes are compatible with the Zbox Ci 320?

Is there a cheap one that I can buy to use with Kodi?
(2015-03-06, 10:11)ludoz Wrote: Hi, I just bought a ZBox CI 320, running fine with windows 8.1

The package does not include a remote.. so I'd like to know what remotes are compatible with the Zbox Ci 320?

Hi there,

I am not sure what you call cheap...but Zotac has a remote RC260 for less than 30 euro.
The RC come with a USB receiver. (if using it than you need to disable the internal receiver in the BIOS)
Works super, for me, with KODI (Openelec)
Ok but I'd like to use the internal receiver, why should I need an external one?

There is not a remote compatible with that?
(2015-03-06, 11:56)ludoz Wrote: Ok but I'd like to use the internal receiver, why should I need an external one?

There is not a remote compatible with that?

Yes, Yes, this RC is compatible with the internal receiver:
the only small issue from what i read is that you will need to adjust RC button mapping in kodi
(you do not need this step when using the provided receiver)
(2015-02-28, 17:28)Stereodude Wrote:
(2015-02-27, 21:47)leshets Wrote: 1. Does the PSU that supplied with those PCs can work with 110v and 220v?

1) My BI320 has a 100-240V power supply. Not sure about the CI320, but it's probably the same.

2) I don't know.

There is nothing like DSD passthrough.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Del.

(2015-03-06, 11:20)sabamimi Wrote:
(2015-03-06, 10:11)ludoz Wrote: Hi, I just bought a ZBox CI 320, running fine with windows 8.1

Hi there,

I am not sure what you call cheap...but Zotac has a remote RC260 for less than 30 euro.
The RC come with a USB receiver. (if using it than you need to disable the internal receiver in the BIOS)
Works super, for me, with KODI (Openelec)

The CI320's built-in IR is compatible with all generic 'Media Center'/RC6 remotes such as HP and Microsoft remotes (http://kodi.wiki/view/Remote_Control_Reviews). Many universal remotes also support this profile.
Just purchased this box and fairly happy with it, just wish I'd seen this thread beforehand about the resume from CIR issues.

Interestingly Intel's nuc with the same nuvoton CIR module had the exact same issue and they released a new bios to fix it last year:

https://communities.intel.com/thread/496...0&tstart=0

Now if only Zotac could get their finger out and patch their bios!
Someone had problems with branched blu-ray playback? every time the next file needs to be played the playback stutter heavily.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zotac CI320-520-540 Fanless1