• 123(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
First of all, nice work thanks to shednox best skin of all!!

@the_bo

i want that view too,looks cleaner then the list below

i would edit it too, if someone writes a description how to.

Another question I have a high quality made kody intro mkv. (from the ccm helix skin) that i would love to integrate , is it possible for me to integrate these easily just with one command line? Shednox mod has no intro folder like the other skins.

I knew that I have to modify the startup file, I ´ve tried couple things like to copy the sentence with ".... /control/ skin/extras/intro/Kondi_Intro.mkv ...... etc etc /control....
but of course it dont work. ;-)

would somebody whos has more knowledge like to help me
thanks

greetz
I'm having trouble installing this skin on Kodi Helix 14.2

I'm trying to install it from the zip downloaded from Github, but it keeps saying that installation failed.

Can anyone help me?
(2015-03-22, 15:18)Crueltylizer Wrote: I'm having trouble installing this skin on Kodi Helix 14.2

I'm trying to install it from the zip downloaded from Github, but it keeps saying that installation failed.

Can anyone help me?

unzip the file and copy it over to kodi\addons - windows 7
(2015-03-22, 15:48)Edworld Wrote:
(2015-03-22, 15:18)Crueltylizer Wrote: I'm having trouble installing this skin on Kodi Helix 14.2

Can anyone help me?

unzip the file and copy it over to kodi\addons - windows 7

Worked - Thank you Smile
Hi, sorry if this was already asked before. I wonder why I don't have the subtitles flags showing when I am in the videoinfo screen. It just shows the CC icon. I don't get it because I did enable the option in the skin customization.
(2015-03-22, 18:18)LEDFan Wrote: Hi, sorry if this was already asked before. I wonder why I don't have the subtitles flags showing when I am in the videoinfo screen. It just shows the CC icon. I don't get it because I did enable the option in the skin customization.

u have script.videolanguage installed ?
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
My Bad. I'm sorry, it's been a while I played with all this and I forgot about this one. Got it working now. Thanks schimi2k.
hi folks,

does anyone else have the theme area greyed-out in the skin-appearance-settings? is there a way to resolve this? the folder contains the squares theme, but i have no way of enabling it. thanks.
Hello I am a new user Smile

Very cool

How is the installation ?

+ in

Can I install it with Aeon nox Origenal Huh
Yes, you can have both at the same time.
@ "sleeplesschris"

"C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.shednox.helix\media\Squares.xbt
Make sure the texture.xbt file you want to change to is here, then you will have an option to switch to, otherwise Textures.xbt is the default and toggle is greyed out.
FYI, when choosing GENRE submenu item under Movies, SEARCH also shows up. Remove GENRE as an item, and SEARCH vanishes. I just added custom, but as a movie submenu list, it's there. Just switched from Nox 4 Gotham today. So far not a huge difference, but enough that I like it. If my keyboard would still show up, the Gotham version worked fine :\
just wanted to see if i am missing something or if this is something you can do in the regular aeon nox but not this version

i am making a custom label for the homescreen. i want it to display dvd cases based on the latest videos added to a specific playlist. from everything i have tried there doesn't seem to be a way i can do this but hopefully i'm wrong.

any ideas?
@ "knives of ice"
add the playlist to the smart playlist manager and choose the playlist per menu item when you set content
(2015-03-25, 02:57)k4sh1n Wrote: @ "knives of ice"
add the playlist to the smart playlist manager and choose the playlist per menu item when you set content

i've done that, but the problem is there is no option to display dvd cases only related to that specific playlist that i can see. it only gives you the option for random movie, most recent movies, etc and thus when i choose one of these it shows movies not related to the playlist.

hopefully i'm missing something in your instructions though, i can definitely pick my playlist that i want for the menu item my problem is with the cases/movies displayed
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29