• 51(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
hassan will that have tottenham asron villa on that vdub 25
http://www.iwillfolo.com/install-sportsdevil-xbmc/

SportsDevil
watched golf, baseball and hockey yesterday.
Wow, how are these posts relevant to NBC sports live extra addon?
@ eracknaphobia

I ask this from a position of ignorance as a non coder but instead of you trying to write some complicated code to allow for all the different provider logins
would it be possible to have a setting within the addon we can point to our login cookie, or have a specific section within the addon we could copy the cookie too?
(2015-04-10, 15:55)Arse4life Wrote: Some of you guys here are really pushing it. I hope an admin takes note.

NBC sports live extra is free to cable subscribers in the US. With their credentials they can log in online and watch on their portable devices. This wIll not be a paid service for the folks abroad. The dev is not going to make this a paid addon either. I highly doubt it. I'd stop asking before they discontinue it once and for all. Just hope the dev is going to figure something out but don't jump down his throat asking for a fix on every post.

I hope the admins just delete the posts violating this forums polcies rather than close the thread
what is the login cookie stammie
wasnt looking to violate or thread jack, just offering an alternative until NBC SPORTS LIVE EXTRA ADD-ON was fixed...............
Bulldog, read the forum rules before posting. I'm sure you want to help but stick to the rules and don't ruin it for everyone.
(2015-04-10, 16:39)stammie Wrote:
(2015-04-10, 15:55)Arse4life Wrote: Some of you guys here are really pushing it. I hope an admin takes note.

NBC sports live extra is free to cable subscribers in the US. With their credentials they can log in online and watch on their portable devices. This wIll not be a paid service for the folks abroad. The dev is not going to make this a paid addon either. I highly doubt it. I'd stop asking before they discontinue it once and for all. Just hope the dev is going to figure something out but don't jump down his throat asking for a fix on every post.

I hope the admins just delete the posts violating this forums polcies rather than close the thread

With You 100% but it takes a few to ruin it for everyone.
let the admin sort it out who made nbc sport
yes, but @bulldog00, you post are pointing to things that are in violation of the forum, and will get this post pulled.

@Arse4life -- glad to see you back.
@Lordbazza -- hopefully @eracknaphobia will come back.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009

Indeed. I am new here, yet still took a few mins to check the rules.

...specifically: http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul..._blacklist
@ locomot1f.... thanks for your 2cents but your repeating something that i was already informed about by another member.

@Splashmo..... thanks for posting the useful link.
all the live things work on nbc addon but the reply links gone down so hopefully i can watch the tottenham match on there
I don't get it - I bought some login cookies - where do I insert them?
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13