• 87(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2015-04-14, 20:11)shaun1495 Wrote: hi enen, how to delete cache in P2P streams ?? thx

Go to the p2p addon settings and if you scroll down to the bottom of the "General" tab you'll see "clean addon history."
i deleted the p2p addon Accidentialy and i can't find it in kodi, cam someone send me the zip file pls ??
(2015-04-10, 12:27)honorem Wrote:
(2015-04-10, 01:50)Riptide62 Wrote: Guys,

Newcomer to the forum and Kodi, so be gentle! I installed Kodi and P2P-Streams on a Macbook and I've run into a problem with Acestream.

When I click on any Acestream link I get this message: "link or torrent invalid", and on the right bottom of the screen shows: "Acestream not installed". I have done a clean install, enabled and disabled to no effect. I have read as much of this thread as possible but see no reference to problems with Mac OS except that Acestream works in emulation mode. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Riptide62

Hrm, have you tried installing 'Ighors' acestream application separately in the desktop and not within KODI and p2p-streams? Try doing that, and after the ighor acestream application is installed, install p2p-streams.

I'll try it tonight. Thanks for the reply mate!
(2015-04-10, 21:31)Splashmo Wrote:

Newcomer to the forum and Kodi, so be gentle! I installed Kodi and P2P-Streams on a Macbook and I've run into a problem with Acestream.

When I click on any Acestream link I get this message: "link or torrent invalid", and on the right bottom of the screen shows: "Acestream not installed". I have done a clean install, enabled and disabled to no effect. I have read as much of this thread as possible but see no reference to problems with Mac OS except that Acestream works in emulation mode. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Riptide62

You need to install acestream separately on OSX installs.

Read the first few paragraphs, or just follow the whole thing, of this tutorial.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install...xbmc-os-x/

Basically, you will be downloading a prebuilt Wine/Acestream bundle. It's about 300mb, and will go in your /applications folder. Without this, the plugin won't work, as you have no Acestream player accesible to the add-on.

Thank you! I had not done that all. I imagine I should delete p2p-Streams and re-install as per outlined above. Thanks!
(2015-04-14, 23:42)Riptide62 Wrote:
(2015-04-10, 21:31)Splashmo Wrote:

Thanks in advance,

Riptide62

You need to install acestream separately on OSX installs.

Read the first few paragraphs, or just follow the whole thing, of this tutorial.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install...xbmc-os-x/

Basically, you will be downloading a prebuilt Wine/Acestream bundle. It's about 300mb, and will go in your /applications folder. Without this, the plugin won't work, as you have no Acestream player accesible to the add-on.

Thank you! I had not done that all. I imagine I should delete p2p-Streams and re-install as per outlined above. Thanks!

Splashmo! I have everything working now beautifully (apart from some lag between video and audio). I really appreciate your help. Thank you! It's great that people are giving of their time and energy to help neophytes like myself out. Thanks again.
(2015-04-15, 16:25)grey Wrote: hey guys

where is the best site to get up-to-date and new parsers?

NO

PARSER

SUPPORT

HERE
sorry

deleted that post
(2015-03-15, 23:05)Briany Wrote: ... on Livetv.sx ...

And where I can found add-on for Livetv.sx ?

---
thanks in advance
Anyone else excited about Plexus?
I keep checking everyday Smile
(2015-02-08, 09:21)anmsr Wrote: was able to figure..thanks for this plugin...

What was the issue? Having the same problem.

Thanks
I'd love to see plexus coming out as well, but there's no hurry, also, reading acestreams VK it seems like there's an update coming soon.

However, what HTPC should one use to get out the maximum of p2p-stream/plexus? At the moment I'm using a Rpi2 but the lack of the acestream engine hurts. Looking for something really cheap and the russians seems to be fans of android so I guess an androidbox is the most obvious choice.
(2015-04-17, 07:54)honorem Wrote: I'd love to see plexus coming out as well, but there's no hurry, also, reading acestreams VK it seems like there's an update coming soon.

However, what HTPC should one use to get out the maximum of p2p-stream/plexus? At the moment I'm using a Rpi2 but the lack of the acestream engine hurts. Looking for something really cheap and the russians seems to be fans of android so I guess an androidbox is the most obvious choice.

Asus Chromebox (openelec).
(2015-04-16, 21:56)tedbaker Wrote: Anyone else excited about Plexus?
I keep checking everyday Smile

Sorry for the lack of news, it has been on hold for a while Cool
Worked on it a bit last night, the server-client stuff + play to a remote device is finished for acestreams (all platforms) and not implemented for sopcast (server-client not started yet and play-to working for sopcast on linux only). Today I'll try to finish the sopcast play to for windows and osx and also code the server-client stuff for sopcast.
After that I'll try to add the pvr stuff I had already kind of working in the past. Sopcast worked pretty well, acestreams need some work. After all, all this pvr stuff is just a big hack so don't expect to be able to zapping channels as if it was your tv. Acestreams will probably need to stop and start again.

I also want to give it a new look so if any of you guys are good with art stuff you can make some icons, a fanart and an icon for plexus. All the actual icons are here:

https://github.com/enen92/P2P-Streams-Ko...ources/art (ignore all the ones that identify sports they are fine)

To get an idea what plexus effect is:

https://www.google.pt/search?q=plexus+ef...CAYQ_AUoAQ

Cheers

PS: A few more days and I'll start to commit the code to github
Great stuff Smile
Any idea how to watch torrent-tv.ru streams with rpi?
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14