• 22(current)
Trakt.tv v3
Recently tried to re-import my library in to a fresh Isengard B1 install, and then sync with Trakt. Movies worked well, but a whole host of TV shows were not marked watched correctly in my fresh kodi library.

I have used trakt many times for this or similar prior to this major update...but it seems pretty broken at the moment. I can of course go log trawling to see what is happening with these shows but any hints as to what too look out for (or ideally strings to search for - big library = big debug log!!)
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
(2015-05-06, 09:22)bossanova808 Wrote: Recently tried to re-import my library in to a fresh Isengard B1 install, and then sync with Trakt. Movies worked well, but a whole host of TV shows were not marked watched correctly in my fresh kodi library.

I have used trakt many times for this or similar prior to this major update...but it seems pretty broken at the moment. I can of course go log trawling to see what is happening with these shows but any hints as to what too look out for (or ideally strings to search for - big library = big debug log!!)

Well logs would be appreciated.

You might have luck just with trying it again, there are some cases where that can solve your problems, especially if your library is really big.
It didn't freeze, am I right?
No freeze, will do logs soon
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Ok here's a debug log.

Start Kodi Isengard, sync with trakt.

Many watched shows not marked watched - e.g. just one - Band of Brothers.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1088...-issue.log
(2015-05-06, 11:27)bossanova808 Wrote: Ok here's a debug log.

Start Kodi Isengard, sync with trakt.

Many watched shows not marked watched - e.g. just one - Band of Brothers.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1088...-issue.log

What are you using for episode scrapping? Seems like your tvdb ids are empty?
kodi itself...and well the normal sickbeard -> sabnzbd

Worked fine until recently?

It's not just old shows.at issue though...e.g. season 7 of Parks and Rec - randomly 4 episode are left marked as unwatched, while all the rest was marked watched
Looking in the .nfo for this show it actually has the ID twice:

Code:
  <tvdbid>74205</tvdbid>
  <runtime>60 minutes</runtime>
  <indexer>1</indexer>
  <id>74205</id>

So I can't really see why trakt/kodi wouldn't pick it up when scanning?
BUGS:

1) Why when I watching movies with Genesis addon it doesn't updates the Trakt site automatically? (Trakt's account configured in Genesis settings)
I'm always need to run the Trakt's add-on manually in order to do that.

2) Why I don't get the rating popup anymore after watching? (Especially on Movies) and sending it to Trakt.
I checked the settings and everything configured well.

Thanks,
(2015-05-07, 09:45)burekas Wrote: BUGS:

1) Why when I watching movies it doesn't updates the Trakt site automatically?
I'm always need to run the Trakt's add-on manually in order to do that.

2) Why I don't get the rating popup anymore after watching? (Especially on Movies) and sending it to Trakt.
I checked the settings and everything configured well.

Thanks,

Seems like your addon config got messed up, you might want to reinstall it. In the best case you also remove the addon data from your filesystem before reinstalling.
Should fix erverything your second point is just a follow up error of one not working
Does playcounts get sync to Trakt from my library?
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-05-07, 17:44)marhutchy Wrote: Does playcounts get sync to Trakt from my library?

No, Kodi only has the date of the last viewing, so that is all that we can send to trakt.
(2015-05-07, 17:47)Razze Wrote:
(2015-05-07, 17:44)marhutchy Wrote: Does playcounts get sync to Trakt from my library?

No, Kodi only has the date of the last viewing, so that is all that we can send to trakt.

Thanks
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
Version 3.0.1 has been pushed and will show up shortly on your Kodi. The first post is edited to reflect this, heres the changelog (again):

Code:
version 3.0.1
  - moved to PIN login, you will need to reenter your credentials. It's more secure and users with social logins (e.g. g+ or fb) can now login too!
  - readded manual ratings for movies/shows/episodes (by tknorris)
  - implemented manual ratings for seasons (by tknorris)
  - readded manual ratings for movies/shows/seasons/episodes
  - readded the Trakt contextmenu
  - multipart episodes now show a rating dialog for each episode, when playback is finished
  - use kodi proxy to send requests to trakt if configured
  - updated transifex translations
I always meant to ask, but tend to forget - should we be seeing Kodi in our connected apps on Trakt's website?

Kodi 18.3
(2015-05-08, 15:25)marhutchy Wrote: I always meant to ask, but tend to forget - should we be seeing Kodi in our connected apps on Trakt's website?

It should at least with the new version.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35