• 152(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
from a quick look at the AD wiki here Artwork Downloader Wiki

It would seem possible by adding this into the context menu:

Code:
Skin example:
   <item id="8">
       <description>Get Artwork</description>
       <label>$LOCALIZE[31316]</label>
       <onclick condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=gui, mediatype=tvshow, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
       <onclick condition="Container.Content(movies)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=gui, mediatype=movie, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
       <onclick condition="Container.Content(musicvideos)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=gui, mediatype=musicvideo, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
       <visible>[Container.Content(tvshows)|Container.Content(movies)|Container.Content(musicvideos)]+system.hasaddon(script.artwork.downloader)</visible>
   </item>
Runs script in custom mode

look at the wiki for more info

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
So far I found out that it's the file DialogContextMenu.xml which has to get a new option like this:

Code:
    <control type="button" id="9325"><!-- ArtWork Downloader Solo Mode-->
    <include>DialogContext_Button</include>
    <label>$VAR[value_addon1_solo]</label>
    <onclick condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=tvshow, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Container.Content(movies)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=movie, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Container.Content(musicvideos)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=musicvideos, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
    <onclick>SetFocus(51)</onclick>
    <visible>System.HasAddon(script.artwork.downloader) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(musicvideos)]</visible>
    </control>

(Code c&p from Aeon MQ5 Mod Isengard by scott967 from his file DialogContextMenu.xml)

The only thing I can't figure out is the correct value for id="", I don't think I can use any random number here.

I'm really not a skinner, so I have zero knowledge concerning dependencies and all the stuff.
Hope somebody can help me, not sure if I need to update. Currently running Kodi Version 14.0 I have always used the tri-banner view for my TV shows as I like it better than any of the other views. It disappeared as a selectable option and I'd love to get it back. Has it been removed or is it a glitch on my system. The Viewtype_Banners.xml file is still in the 1080i folder.
Thanks in advance
(2015-05-30, 07:25)relayer35 Wrote: First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who has worked on this skin. I've finally been able to upgrade to Helix, and it's nice to have all my Aeon Nox functionality that I've come to love.

Got a quick question. TheTVDB has changed the studio for Fox shows to "Fox (US)". I think this is causing the Fox logo not to appear. Any idea how to get the skin to show the Fox logo for "Fox (US)". I tried copying the FOX.png to FOX (US).png but that wasn't enough.

Thanks.

FOX (US).png did it for me, if you are using a linux system or openelec it must be written in upper case to show up.
@barenaked,

You can't just cut and paste that mate. The label and includes lines are mq5 mod specific meaning that they won't exist in shednox. You would need to change the include, perhaps check other buttons in your own diadialogcontextmenu.xml to find the correct shednox include and you could change the label to "run artworkdownloader" or some actual text value instead of the $VAR. For the id you can try 17001. I've used 1700+ values in alot of mods i've done for myself. You'll know if you have used an existing value when you test and find that the menu options seem stuck if you try to move past your new button.

If your unsure then if you can wait till next week then i'll look ar doing it for you. Won't have a chance till next weekend.

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Thanks a lot Mike! Of course I know that copy and paste won't work but I have no idea how shednox manages it's includes and variables.
I'll give it a try but I don't have high hopes on succeeding. It would be awesome if you could take a closer look at this. No worries about the time, I'll be so glad if you could manage to get it working!
I think more people will benefit from this solo mode, it just does what you tell the addon to do but only for the media you select and not for the whole library.

Thanks in advance for taking a look at it, keeping my fingers crossed.
(2015-05-29, 18:25)Wutzmann Wrote: I know the tutorial, but i dont think that 38 addons are needed to operate it!

this is what the skin really need/suggest

Code:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.3.0"/>
    <import addon="script.favourites" version="6.0.1"/>
    <import addon="script.playlists" version="2.0.1"/>
    <import addon="script.tv.show.next.aired" version="6.0.13"/>
    <import addon="script.artwork.downloader" version="12.0.29"/>
    <import addon="script.artistslideshow" version="1.8.2"/>
    <import addon="script.globalsearch" version="3.0.4"/>
    <import addon="script.playalbum" version="2.0.1"/>    
    <import addon="script.randomandlastitems" version="2.2.2"/>
    <import addon="service.skin.widgets" version="0.0.29"/>
(2015-05-30, 20:32)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-05-30, 07:25)relayer35 Wrote: First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who has worked on this skin. I've finally been able to upgrade to Helix, and it's nice to have all my Aeon Nox functionality that I've come to love.

Got a quick question. TheTVDB has changed the studio for Fox shows to "Fox (US)". I think this is causing the Fox logo not to appear. Any idea how to get the skin to show the Fox logo for "Fox (US)". I tried copying the FOX.png to FOX (US).png but that wasn't enough.

Thanks.

FOX (US).png did it for me, if you are using a linux system or openelec it must be written in upper case to show up.

Thanks. I figured it out. I was looking in the wrong place for the flags. They were still being pulled from the textures.xbt file. I needed to make ABC (US) as well.
Hello,
i have little problem with tvTunes.
Till today i was using xbmc gotham 4.1.9.9 and tvtunes works.
Now i instaled Shednox 3.0 and everything is great but tvtunes doesnt work.
I found out in thes thread this solution. but it doesnt work for me. <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes) + Skin.HasSetting(TVTunes.Enabled)">RunScript(script.tvtunes,backend=True)</onload>

Do you have any tips -?

thank you for every answer
(2015-05-31, 23:26)D3mon3k-CZ Wrote: Hello,
i have little problem with tvTunes.
Till today i was using xbmc gotham 4.1.9.9 and tvtunes works.
Now i instaled Shednox 3.0 and everything is great but tvtunes doesnt work.
I found out in thes thread this solution. but it doesnt work for me. <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes) + Skin.HasSetting(TVTunes.Enabled)">RunScript(script.tvtunes,backend=True)</onload>

Do you have any tips -?

thank you for every answer

did u activate it ? ( its disabled by default )
SKIN SETTINGS >>> CUSTOMIZERS >>> VIDEO INFO OPTIONS >>> ENABLE TVTUNES
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
I just installed this skin and am having some problems. First half of my posters are not being displayed some are but others are just a grey background. I select something like TV show information and no poster. I hit up artwork downloader and I has a whole list of posters to choose from and the default poster is also selected but still no show ?

Second about 50% of the time all the backgrounds to setting menues go completely transparent making it impossible to see what the settings for them are. And the highlighted box that surrounds text also disappears. And the little switches the you toggle on and off also disappear or are transparent ? A restart of Kodi brings them back but that's not really a permanent fix as it just starts doing it again later.
I had the same issue in the beginning. Switching between confluence skin and shednox followed by one or two restarts of kodi somehow fixed it. I didnt do anything it just started to work on its own. Maybe install shednox from scratch?
Yeah I did a complete uninstall of Kodi and then did a fresh install of Kodi and Shednox from scratch but still dose it. I even deleted the entire appdata folder from my PC also to get rid of any corrupt files but no good.
Oh just thought of something. Was I supposed to install Shednox from the .zip file from within Kodi ? Because I just unzipped it and pasted the Shednox file in my appdata/addons folder or whatever its called.
As requested by various users, I have added additional images to my backgrounds collection:

Link has been updated to include the latest on original post:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1999971

Enjoy.
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29