• 69(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-06-25, 21:19)GaMeFaNaTiC Wrote: Is comcast the same as xfinity? I have a xfinity login but getting login failed errors - trying on windows now with kodi 15.0

Yes, it is the exact same url the official NBCSN live extra site uses. Does the website version make you complete a captcha? If so the addon will not pass the login process, I'm not seeing this result when I test the comcast / xfinity login but others have stated it is happening to them.
I think this is working with my Direct TV login,
with only The Golf Channel on live at the moment I've tried it out on the replays highlighted blue.
Most work but a couple have given a script error but I've always found what NBC say is available on the website and what actually is available can differ at times.
I will endeavor to test this out across my devices over the weekend to give some better feedback.

Whilst the Windows 8.1 app provided a very good backup I'd almost forgotten how much better the streams look played via Kodi, thank you so much eracknaphobia for your work,
Another quick update. I removed a piece of code that may have been causing the live stream drop outs. This only effected Live Premium streams. Please update to the latest zip from the first post to get the latest changes.
(2015-06-25, 21:29)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-06-25, 21:19)GaMeFaNaTiC Wrote: Is comcast the same as xfinity? I have a xfinity login but getting login failed errors - trying on windows now with kodi 15.0

Yes, it is the exact same url the official NBCSN live extra site uses. Does the website version make you complete a captcha? If so the addon will not pass the login process, I'm not seeing this result when I test the comcast / xfinity login but others have stated it is happening to them.

Yes it makes you complete a captcha on the website and also on the ipad app.
(2015-06-25, 22:16)GaMeFaNaTiC Wrote:
(2015-06-25, 21:29)eracknaphobia Wrote:

Well, wait an hour or two (the longer the better) and then try the web login. If you don't get hit with a captcha then there's a good chance you'll be able to login with kodi. This is most likely the product of too many login attempts in too little time. These usually clear up once x minutes / hours have gone by. I've also made some changes to my code to ensure that once you login you stay logged in (cookies are good for 5 hours since last premium stream selection).

I'll keep working on improving the code.
the drop out has now stopped great work eracknaphobia ... wil check my android now to see if it works ok on that
(2015-06-25, 22:24)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-06-25, 22:16)GaMeFaNaTiC Wrote:
(2015-06-25, 21:29)eracknaphobia Wrote: Yes, it is the exact same url the official NBCSN live extra site uses. Does the website version make you complete a captcha? If so the addon will not pass the login process, I'm not seeing this result when I test the comcast / xfinity login but others have stated it is happening to them.

Well, wait an hour or two (the longer the better) and then try the web login. If you don't get hit with a captcha then there's a good chance you'll be able to login with kodi. This is most likely the product of too many login attempts in too little time. These usually clear up once x minutes / hours have gone by. I've also made some changes to my code to ensure that once you login you stay logged in (cookies are good for 5 hours since last premium stream selection).

I'll keep working on improving the code.

It's always asked for a captcha I think that's just how their login page works. It's not related to too many login attempts I think. Maybe someone else can give their input on trying this plugin with xfinity. Good job anyway getting it working on kodi Smile
im using xfinity and no probs on login useing windows 8.1 and windows 7 and android box mxiii
Here's my log, I keep getting script errors, I've tried on both Mac and Windows with both the current release at 15.2, please let me know what I can do to resolve these issues. I'm using TWC, not sure how to put in my log in information, I don't think I'm even getting to that point.

http://xbmclogs.com/p3bwaf2f7
(2015-06-25, 19:59)gazman1976 Wrote: I am using an android device, using kodi, I have the addon installed into kodi, does it require a username and a password for the addon? as I keep getting script failed? confused.com. I am in the uk if that helps

You need login details mate. Won't work without them also you need a vpn or dns on top of that. So far I've tested with unlocator dns on android (tablet & S5) doesn't work. Tried with vpn on android (tablet & S5) works for both devices. So unlocator doesn't work. Wondering why as I prefer dns for speed purposes.
(2015-06-25, 23:07)dannysky89 Wrote: Here's my log, I keep getting script errors, I've tried on both Mac and Windows with both the current release at 15.2, please let me know what I can do to resolve these issues. I'm using TWC, not sure how to put in my log in information, I don't think I'm even getting to that point.

http://xbmclogs.com/p3bwaf2f7

Have you not entered the username and password in under "add on settings"?
(2015-06-25, 23:01)oldmankeith Wrote: im using xfinity and no probs on login useing windows 8.1 and windows 7 and android box mxiii

You from the us or using a vpn or dns? Do you get any captchas on the website version when logging in?
hello
is there any one can give me login in order to get access to nbc addon i available to make payement evry month
i live in canada
thank you for your understanding
good day
(2015-06-25, 23:46)ghazoo11 Wrote: hello
is there any one can give me login in order to get access to nbc addon i available to make payement evry month
i live in canada
thank you for your understanding
good day

Come on buddy. really?

admin??
I just want to say playback on the live stream I have tested so far (Golf Channel feed) has been very smooth since the update. I was actually in the process of trying to create a log file but it looks hopefully like I won't need to. Using Amazon Fire TV running Helix 14.2. Haven't tried yet on Isengard 15.0 beta 2
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13