• 651(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
I need help to complete some PseudoTV Live documents...

Below you will find a list help docs, some complete... others not. Please follow the guidelines in each document to help explain each settings purpose...
No special software is needs, you can edit the documents directly from github. Thank You...

https://github.com/Lunatixz/XBMC_Addons/...urces/help
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I'm sure that this is in the thread somewhere, but I'm too lazy to search. I have playlists that I've made that have all of the current shows of a particular IRL channel, such as ABC, Discovery, etc. Is there somewhere that I can share them for people to use? I update them as shows are added and removed from the air, so they will be updated. I'm very willing to share my "channel" playlists.
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
(2015-07-02, 19:49)Lunatixz Wrote: I need help to complete some PseudoTV Live documents...

Below you will find a list help docs, some complete... others not. Please follow the guidelines in each document to help explain each settings purpose...
No special software is needs, you can edit the documents directly from github. Thank You...

Excuse my ignorance, but where can one view the marked up version and not the raw version? I don't want to make updates and mess up the formatting.
(2015-07-03, 02:57)darkdantae Wrote:
(2015-07-02, 19:49)Lunatixz Wrote: I need help to complete some PseudoTV Live documents...

Excuse my ignorance, but where can one view the marked up version and not the raw version? I don't want to make updates and mess up the formatting.

Doesn't work that way, you edit... and commit... I review changes. Nothing you do will change the files unless I okay it Smile
(2015-07-02, 04:09)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-07-02, 03:34)Dejavou42 Wrote: Luna:
I have a question about youtube multi-channels, and I wanted to ask you if this is the correct behavior for this channel type before diving into the problem anymore. Sorry if someone has already asked about this, I haven't found it on the forum yet. Here is a settings2 configuration for a channel:

Code:
<setting id="Channel_42_type" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_42_rulecount" value="2" />
    <setting id="Channel_42_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_42_rule_1_opt_1" value="TestTube" />
    <setting id="Channel_42_1" value="ScamSchool|NatureHates|VintageSpace|TestTube101|TestTubePlus|fig1|Manthropologyshow|obscuresorrows|lifenoggin|HardScienceShow|iflscience|brewagetv|TheDiscoveryslowdown|fwthinking|shotsofawe" />
    <setting id="Channel_42_3" value="50" />
    <setting id="Channel_42_4" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_42_changed" value="False" />
    <setting id="Channel_42_2" value="Multi Channel" />
    <setting id="Channel_42_time" value="0" />
    <setting id="Channel_42_rule_2_id" value="13" />
    <setting id="Channel_42_rule_2_opt_1" value="6" />
    <setting id="Channel_42_SetResetTime" value="1435735612" />

First off, I do know that this is a lot of video to pull into one single channel, and I am planning on splitting these into test tube 1, 2, etc.

So basically when the channel populates, it pulls 25 or 50 (depending on the limit setting) videos from the first youtube channel, and then stops pulling video from any of the other channels. I might get lucky here and there and get one video from another channel. This is the same regardless of sort order. Is this behavior correct, or do I need to look deeper into the issue? In other words does a random multi-channel pull X random videos from all listed channels, or X videos from channels in order and then randomize them?

I will change it to parse the limit per channel, shuffle and return limit

Excellent. Thanks for the quick update. Works perfectly now.
(2015-07-02, 21:44)ryanmcclure Wrote: I'm sure that this is in the thread somewhere, but I'm too lazy to search. I have playlists that I've made that have all of the current shows of a particular IRL channel, such as ABC, Discovery, etc. Is there somewhere that I can share them for people to use? I update them as shows are added and removed from the air, so they will be updated. I'm very willing to share my "channel" playlists.

I'm pretty sure that what you are describing can be shared through custom playlists...

Just create a custom playlist channel, select your playlist, and click submit to community channel list.
I have a HDHomerun PRIME I have tried to get autotune to recognize it but it always says there are no channels. When autotune starts I see it accessing UPNP. I have FIOS and the FIOS TV box also shows up in UPNP. It is the first one under UPNP. Is PseudoTV Live getting confused since the FIOS TV box does not have any streams available? Will it process all UPNP devices which show up?
(2015-07-03, 05:35)megazone Wrote: I have a HDHomerun PRIME I have tried to get autotune to recognize it but it always says there are no channels. When autotune starts I see it accessing UPNP. I have FIOS and the FIOS TV box also shows up in UPNP. It is the first one under UPNP. Is PseudoTV Live getting confused since the FIOS TV box does not have any streams available? Will it process all UPNP devices which show up?

Key autotune description for prime you might be missing is "Favorites" did you favorite channels in the HDHR web interface?
(2015-07-03, 05:43)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-07-03, 05:35)megazone Wrote: I have a HDHomerun PRIME I have tried to get autotune to recognize it but it always says there are no channels. When autotune starts I see it accessing UPNP. I have FIOS and the FIOS TV box also shows up in UPNP. It is the first one under UPNP. Is PseudoTV Live getting confused since the FIOS TV box does not have any streams available? Will it process all UPNP devices which show up?

Key autotune description for prime you might be missing is "Favorites" did you favorite channels in the HDHR web interface?

Yes I did that. I do see "Favorites" under UPnP Media Servers (Auto-Discover) -> HDHomeRun DMS 131F6F63 -> Favorites and I see channels listed. However, under UPnP Media Servers (Auto-Discover), the first entry is FIOSTV_18550F16F772 which is the FIOS set top box, the second entry is HDHomeRun DMS 131F6F63 which is my HDHomerun PRIME.
(2015-07-03, 06:09)megazone Wrote:
(2015-07-03, 05:43)Lunatixz Wrote:

Yes I did that. I do see "Favorites" under UPnP Media Servers (Auto-Discover) -> HDHomeRun DMS 131F6F63 -> Favorites and I see channels listed. However, under UPnP Media Servers (Auto-Discover), the first entry is FIOSTV_18550F16F772 which is the FIOS set top box, the second entry is HDHomeRun DMS 131F6F63 which is my HDHomerun PRIME.
I don't see how that would matter... PTVL looks for HDHR, What exactly happens when you autotune prime?
hello! with the new update , when i change the channel, i have a error message with quotes of movies "houston we have a problem", etc..... and 3 red buttons appear (submit, not submit, etc)
this errors only happen with movie and series channels in my hard disk
Luna for what it's worth autotune would never find just the favorites for me either. If I added the HDHomerun Prime as a path in the file manager it would find my channels but it has always been all or nothing, not just favorites unfortunately.
(2015-07-03, 17:16)jctennis Wrote: Luna for what it's worth autotune would never find just the favorites for me either. If I added the HDHomerun Prime as a path in the file manager it would find my channels but it has always been all or nothing, not just favorites unfortunately.
That issue was fixed, have u tried in latest code? Let me know if its still not working...
(2015-07-03, 17:13)betobma3 Wrote: hello! with the new update , when i change the channel, i have a error message with quotes of movies "houston we have a problem", etc..... and 3 red buttons appear (submit, not submit, etc)
this errors only happen with movie and series channels in my hard disk
Click submit so I can issue a fix, thanks
thanks! yes i click submit, but every time i change the channel this message popup, there any way I do not see this message ? (on/off)?
  • 651(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45