• 9(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
the only minor bug i can still see after updating to the latest version on git is the generic logos that are generated in the kodiflex view when there isn't an actual logo for a movie available get cut off at the top of the screen. pretty minor but thought i'd point it out.
(2015-07-02, 21:49)knives of ice Wrote: the only minor bug i can still see after updating to the latest version on git is the generic logos that are generated in the kodiflex view when there isn't an actual logo for a movie available get cut off at the top of the screen. pretty minor but thought i'd point it out.

hmmm thx knife for the info, but when i check here, i dont have cut logos - can u make maybe a screenshot ? ive checked 5 movies without logo, and all are small enough

thx Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hi knives,

on my list and will sort it soon. S, I think you need a film with a really long title and no logo and it push the fake logo too far up due to the length of it. Knives sent me an image via PM.

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
ah, okay Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Hi , please add my Live tv mod v 1.3.5 @ Github its based on Phil65 Aeon nox 2015 , Thank you great work!

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=209059
(2015-07-02, 21:23)schimi2k Wrote: hmmm thats strange - i just have smartplaylists and dont have any randomlastitem error popped up...

can you please post your kodi version and your OS please ?...and maybe the randomlast items versions number too
Thanks for your help!

The randomandlastitems script version is 2.2.2
OS is Win 8.1
Kodi Isengard RC1 20150628

The issue must be related to one of the playlists I added to the smart playlist manager, but I can't find a way to remove playlists from the manager.
(2015-07-02, 21:49)knives of ice Wrote: the only minor bug i can still see after updating to the latest version on git is the generic logos that are generated in the kodiflex view when there isn't an actual logo for a movie available get cut off at the top of the screen. pretty minor but thought i'd point it out.
Now that you brought that up, these generic logos are behaving a little strange here.
Take a TV show, out of 13 episodes 8 have a logo, 5 have a blank spot as if no such logo was created.
And the logos can't display some characters correctly, for example the german letters ä ö ü ß.
@R3N3, I would certainly like to add your mod but I don't use Live TV or believe I have the relevant pc components for Live TV. If there is someway I can run Live Tv or a version / demo of it so I can test everything the please let me know. Also if there is an easy way to add live tv via USB then please send me links and I'll look at getting whatever so I can add and test Live TV.

Also, R3N3, this was based on Shednox V3 so your mod should be in there, but it is possible that it may not be your latest? Anyway I can check?

@barenaked, fake logo is very much alpha / prototype stage at the moment, It may be best for me to add a swtich to have on/off at the moment, while i review it and see what has to be done. What I have done is split the alphabet into 6 sections and then assign a different font to each section, seems some fonts work and so other don't with long titles and also I have to presume the German characters is down to the fonts as well. So I'll have probably have to look for a more suitable font to use for the fake logo.
Guys, congratz... I'm just installing now, but didn't want to pass without saying
Wink
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Great skin but is there a problem with displaying music playlists?
(2015-07-03, 21:21)Deadpool Wrote: Great skin but is there a problem with displaying music playlists?

can u be a little bit more specific ?

Quote:can u be a little bit more specific ?

Sorry. I've tried to setup the main menu to point my music section to a specific playlist but it always just goes to the library view.
Hi guys, Let me start by saying a BIG thank you for releasing the beta version of the new and improved NOX. However I'm not sure if it is just me, but I have noticed the skin does not display season posters for shows still in their first season. For me it displays for a spit second then vanishes.

This is what it is supposed to look like as displayed in Shednox

But with Madnox I get this

Here is another example of what I see when browsing in recently added shows

ShedNox

Madnox

This bug was also present in Shednox. I reported it in their thread and I managed to fix it by "borrowing" some code from Phil's new WIP Nox skin. The post I am referring to is HERE

Please keep up the fantastic work guys. Your time and skills are well appreciated! Big Grin
(2015-07-03, 22:58)Deadpool Wrote:
Quote:can u be a little bit more specific ?

Sorry. I've tried to setup the ma3in menu to point my music section to a specific playlist but it always just goes to the library view.

@Deadpool, can you give me some more information on the way you setup the main menu please

(2015-07-03, 22:59)Rastan Wrote: Hi guys, Let me start by saying a BIG thank you for releasing the beta version of the new and improved NOX. However I'm not sure if it is just me, but I have noticed the skin does not display season posters for shows still in their first season. For me it displays for a spit second then vanishes.

This is what it is supposed to look like as displayed in Shednox

But with Madnox I get this

Here is another example of what I see when browsing in recently added shows

ShedNox

Madnox

This bug was also present in Shednox. I reported it in their thread and I managed to fix it by "borrowing" some code from Phil's new WIP Nox skin. The post I am referring to is HERE

Please keep up the fantastic work guys. Your time and skills are well appreciated! Big Grin

@Rastan, will look into sorting that out.

Mike
@ Mike Thanks!
Again, Excellent work Blush
Quote:@Deadpool, can you give me some more information on the way you setup the main menu please

I've got a couple of smart playlists setup to point either to specific folders or to include specific genres. I then go to skin settings and change the music section to point to a music playlist and when I click it it just goes to the library view.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39