• 662(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2015-07-21, 15:44)kazak Wrote: Thanks for the reply. I do not have any landscape.jpg folders at all since I rely on the Kodi database that has a thumbnail for every episode and the TV Show. I thought PTVL would tap into that.to display the same information. I did try adding a landscape.jpg and it worked. That's fine for EPG but when I bring up show information it would be nice to use the same thumb that Kodi already has. So do I need to find a jpg for every show on every channel or is there a setting in Kodi to create them?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Artwork_Downloader
(2015-07-21, 15:59)tromy Wrote:
(2015-07-21, 15:44)kazak Wrote: Thanks for the reply. I do not have any landscape.jpg folders at all since I rely on the Kodi database that has a thumbnail for every episode and the TV Show. I thought PTVL would tap into that.to display the same information. I did try adding a landscape.jpg and it worked. That's fine for EPG but when I bring up show information it would be nice to use the same thumb that Kodi already has. So do I need to find a jpg for every show on every channel or is there a setting in Kodi to create them?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Artwork_Downloader

OK. Thanks for your patience. I already have AD from the PTVL install but I don't really need all that extra fan art so I thought the basics what Kodi had in the database should work. So PTVL only uses artwork in the expected locations and labeling format like the artwork downloader. Very well. I'll look into syncing my local database with the AD files. Thanks again
(2015-07-21, 15:20)Shazb0t Wrote: I am having the same problem trying to integrate USTVnow and use PTVL as an EPG for that. Guidedata does not load. If I donate, will I be able to get this to work on my RPi2? How much is a donation and for what time period does it last? I could not find this information in the FAQ. Help would be appreciated, thanks.

A donation can be any amount, just try to be fair to the developer and give what you can. I'm assuming that donations are for a lifetime but I wouldn't have a problem donating again if it was needed. As for RPi2, you would have to talk to Lunatixz about that.
Brevity should never equate to rudeness.
v0.6.4c has a script error that occurs each time I attempt to right click on the script to get to its settings:

"15:09:01 T:1396 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
15:09:03 T:7788 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
15:09:04 T:7788 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
15:09:04 T:7788 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(6): Script invoked without an addon. Adding all addon modules installed to python path as fallback. This behaviour will be removed in future version.
15:09:04 T:7788 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>
Error Contents: ("'return' outside function", ('C:\\Users\\hyperspin\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.pseudotv.live\\capture.py', 7, None, 'return\n'))
SyntaxError: ("'return' outside function", ('C:\\Users\\hyperspin\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.pseudotv.live\\capture.py', 7, None, 'return\n'))
-->End of Python script error report<--"

I'm unable to access the scripts settings whatsoever through the GUI because of this issue.

EDIT: Actually, it won't allow me to right click on ANY script.
(2015-07-21, 20:17)zerojay Wrote: v0.6.4c has a script error that occurs each time I attempt to right click on the script to get to its settings:

15:09:04 T:7788 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(6): Script invoked without an addon. Adding all addon modules installed to python path as fallback. This behaviour will be removed in future version.
15:09:04 T:7788 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Contents: ("'return' outside function", ('C:\\Users\\hyperspin\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.pseudotv.live\\capture.py', 7, None, 'return\n'))
SyntaxError: ("'return' outside function", ('C:\\Users\\hyperspin\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.pseudotv.live\\capture.py', 7, None, 'return\n'))

I'm unable to access the scripts settings whatsoever through the GUI because of this issue.

you can get to settings in add-ons>enabled addons>...
then disable the "experimental" feature for global menu.
(2015-07-20, 23:15)bitterkitten Wrote:
(2015-07-14, 19:29)Lunatixz Wrote: Due to cost overhead, I'm forced to move ptvlguide.xml data to donor only. What is ptvlguide? it's a xmltv file filled with useful tv listings for varous online source (ilive,pluto.tv,ustvnow,sky,filmon,etc). The free ptvlguide will go offline in three days, and online for donors with the next update.

(2015-07-20, 21:58)banananipple Wrote:
(2015-07-18, 22:04)banananipple Wrote: Guidedata update failed, won't load playlists at all. EPG scrolling is lagging and taking 7-8 seconds just to scroll down one channel.

http://xbmclogs.com/paa3dvjoc

Anyone?

Guidedata is a donor only feature now. Are you a donor? Also, I took a look at your log file, and your ptvlguide file looks like it's a zip when it should be an xml file.

Edit: Since you're using windows, I tried to duplicate your guidedata failure on my windows PC ( I use Linux for Kodi) and I got the same problem. Works well on my Linux computer though, you should post your log file in the bug section if you're a donor having this problem.

Nope I'm not a donor. Why won't my playlists load? I have a concert channel I won't set up but PTVL won't put it in the guide or add a channel.
(2015-07-21, 20:17)zerojay Wrote: v0.6.4c has a script error that occurs each time I attempt to right click on the script to get to its settings:

you can get to settings in add-ons>enabled addons>...
then disable the "experimental" feature for global menu.
(2015-07-21, 22:34)banananipple Wrote: Nope I'm not a donor. Why won't my playlists load? I have a concert channel I won't set up but PTVL won't put it in the guide or add a channel.

Where are you getting your playlist items from (local or plugin)? I don't currently use playlists because I'm in the process of rebuilding my library, but I can play around with it to see if I can get it to work on my end.

Also what are the settings for your playlist?
Brevity should never equate to rudeness.
(2015-07-21, 23:00)bitterkitten Wrote:
(2015-07-21, 22:34)banananipple Wrote: Nope I'm not a donor. Why won't my playlists load? I have a concert channel I won't set up but PTVL won't put it in the guide or add a channel.

Where are you getting your playlist items from (local or plugin)? I don't currently use playlists because I'm in the process of rebuilding my library, but I can play around with it to see if I can get it to work on my end.

Also what are the settings for your playlist?

All videos are stored on my external HDD shared via SMB. Scraped with JustUseFileName and put into a smart playlist. PTVL refuses to recognize it.
What is the global menu feature?
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
(2015-07-22, 04:00)ryanmcclure Wrote: What is the global menu feature?

Nothing, it was left in by mistake... and will be removed by next update...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-07-22, 04:48)Lunatixz Wrote:

Aww, I thought it was a cool, secret feature. Tongue
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
(2015-07-22, 04:49)ryanmcclure Wrote:
(2015-07-22, 04:48)Lunatixz Wrote:

Haha, well it is... its code I was working on... but didn't finish... luckily, I didn't invest too much time into it... Isengard has a feature that makes things a lot easier.

Prob. by next update PTVL will have a "Global Context Menu" that can import highlighted plugin links directly into ptvl.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-07-22, 05:30)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-07-22, 04:49)ryanmcclure Wrote:
(2015-07-22, 04:48)Lunatixz Wrote: Nothing, it was left in by mistake... and will be removed by next update...

Haha, well it is... its code I was working on... but didn't finish... luckily, I didn't invest too much time into it... Isengard has a feature that makes things a lot easier.

Prob. by next update PTVL will have a "Global Context Menu" that can import highlighted plugin links directly into ptvl.

wow that sounds awesome.

will that feature require Isengard?
(2015-07-19, 18:08)Lunatixz Wrote: usually a sign of improperly encoded media.... but i'll look into what alternatives I can use to find file duration.

I'm happy to assist with a improperly encoded media file if this is of any help.
  • 662(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45