• 68(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hey guys,

And thanks for an awesome mod. It works great on my media center and so far i've only seen 2 things, that seems wrong.

1. in Music, album view. I'm getting the fake disc art even if there is a cdart present, which shows perfectly in track listing. dont know why.
2. I have some menu items that are just Video Folders, and in those the folder art is not showing correctly, it just a square box if that makes sense, it doesnt show the folder art in full size like in shednox and previous versions. Cant find any settings for this.

Hope someone can shed some light on these two things for me.

Again awesome job.
Running Kodi Krypton/Aeon Nox Silvo on Nvidia Shield
Hi guys! Smile
@meowmoo: Thank you for your music viz mod, but new icons (flac, mp3, etc.) not shown for me. Please see screenshot. My config: Arch Linux. Kodi 15.1RC1

On Windows@work all shown as expected by default.

Thanks to all developers for this excellent skin! Smile
MediaCenter: Fractal Design Node 605/ASUS Maximus VI Extreme/i3-4170/nVidia GT1030x3@Deepcool V4000 Mod (Passive)/DD Cine v.6.5/Arch Linux Multiseat/Leia x 3/HP Media IR remote/T3-M Remote/Sony PS3 BD remote/PulseEight USB-CEC(AnyNet+)/3 LCDTV over HDMI/SONY MDR-HW700DS ;)
(2015-08-03, 17:52)BytEvil Wrote: Hi guys! Smile
@meowmoo: Thank you for your music viz mod, but new icons (flac, mp3, etc.) not shown for me. Please see screenshot. My config: Arch Linux. Kodi 15.1RC1

On Windows@work all shown as expected by default.

Thanks to all developers for this excellent skin! Smile

can you please try to rename the FLAC.png to flac.png if it solve your problem ? it seems its another linux case sensitive problem
(skin.aeon.madnox\media\flags\audio)
when it work, i will fix it and push it to mike
will take a while, because mike is not here this week

thx in advance
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
like schimi said, its a naming issue, i renamed the icons long ago on my main setup (openelec) so i dont notice the missing icons, my test maschine is windwos so i dont get this issue there

and the picture you showing is the "original layout"

mine is much cleaner and there are no icons at all Tongue

@schimi, I renamed the mp3.png's and pushed it to mike a few min ago, but git4windwos dont recognize when you rename MP3.png to mp3.png (at least on my side) so its a pin in the arse Wink
(2015-08-03, 19:05)meowmoo Wrote: like schimi said, its a naming issue, i renamed the icons long ago on my main setup (openelec) so i dont notice the missing icons, my test maschine is windwos so i dont get this issue there

and the picture you showing is the "original layout"

mine is much cleaner and there are no icons at all Tongue

@schimi, I renamed the mp3.png's and pushed it to mike a few min ago, but git4windwos dont recognize when you rename MP3.png to mp3.png (at least on my side) so its a pin in the arse Wink

yeah, this is realy funny this mp3 icon Big Grin you need to delete the old one and replace it with the new one...
mike is this week on tour again - so it will take some time before he can merge it ...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Merged and looks like someone is using phil's xml checker like i am while away this week.? Tongue
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
would it be possible for me to get my grubby mits on the updated vis mod please . i use my kodi a lot for music and really like the latest one i see here
Just grab it from github repo, or make your life even simplier if on windows and install github for windows and sync.
There are plenty of tutos, in this thread too, to do so.
(2015-08-03, 20:11)paulsk231 Wrote: would it be possible for me to get my grubby mits on the updated vis mod please . i use my kodi a lot for music and really like the latest one i see here

If you've download the very latest from git then go to skin settings >> custom >> music visulisation settings and select alt music viz layout
(2015-08-03, 14:14)thumber Wrote: Hey guys,

And thanks for an awesome mod. It works great on my media center and so far i've only seen 2 things, that seems wrong.

1. in Music, album view. I'm getting the fake disc art even if there is a cdart present, which shows perfectly in track listing. dont know why.
2. I have some menu items that are just Video Folders, and in those the folder art is not showing correctly, it just a square box if that makes sense, it doesnt show the folder art in full size like in shednox and previous versions. Cant find any settings for this.

Hope someone can shed some light on these two things for me.

Again awesome job.

1) is probably down to the physical folder name not matching the album name in the tag / kodi. Kodi doesn't store album folder so it is built using artist and album info. I myself have folders that don't match and in album level you get no disc but if you go to songs you do get the disc. Don't think i can do much more unless kodi improves irself or you would have to change the folder name so it matches if you can depending on if there are special chars or not in the album name
(2015-08-03, 19:58)Mike_Doc Wrote: Merged and looks like someone is using phil's xml checker like i am while away this week.?

haha, yes was kinda boring last night Rofl

should i start remove all the Undefined Include Tongue

Quote:would it be possible for me to get my grubby mits on the updated vis mod please . i use my kodi a lot for music and really like the latest one i see here

if you dont wannt to DL all from git, or setup git 4 Windows here are the files you need
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d29y5l.../1080i.rar
Thanks for the offer meowmoo, but it's a lot of work and some stuff may be missing by accident / my fault and as such i will add it or change it where relevant. I'm planning on doing a full / good code cleanup so to try and get one step closer to an rc for madnox so need to keep a goid grip on what I'm doing.

Work on your next music request for me instead mate and thanks again for offering.
ahh thanks for the tip . i thought it only updated when you change from 004 to 005 etc
(2015-07-31, 23:44)Temujin Wrote: Think I'm missing a setting for Fake discart...
I use Infowall for movies, and some movies that have the disc art show the actual art, but movies that don't, do not show the fake one.

Am running CHANGELOG 23/07/15 (Revision 0.0.4) on Windows 8.1.
All addons updated, Extended info being used.

Thanks

Have you resolved this? You don't need any addon for fake disc i did it all in code. If you are still having problems then please check viewtype setting? Do you see fake disc or bd/dvd cases? If you see bd/dvd then please select thar and see if fake disc is beliw general settings. I decided to place switch in bd/dvd cases if the view used cases and if not in the viewtype settings for the view.
(2015-08-03, 20:44)paulsk231 Wrote: ahh thanks for the tip . i thought it only updated when you change from 004 to 005 etc

Schimi and meowmoo have done some updates, thank you both, which i have pushed to git but not as part of a major changelog / new revision update. But i will include info on eveything pushed in the next changelog anyway
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39