• 72(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-08-05, 17:03)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-08-05, 16:34)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thanks, in all views? because the var we use for posters is pretty much used in all views that display a poster and our existing definition has a couple of extras conditions in it than what is above, don't wont to fix one thing and break another Confused

Looks like one of your current VARs is:
Code:
<value condition="Stringcompare(ListItem.label,..)">DefaultFolderBack.png</value>
<value condition="Container.Content(genres)">$INFO[ListItem.Label,special://skin/extras/genre/video/icons/,.jpg]</value>
<value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(poster)]</value>
<value condition="Container.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(season.poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(season.poster)]</value>
<value condition="!IntegerGreaterThan(ListItem.Season,9) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)]">$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Season,../season0,-poster.jpg]</value>
<value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Season,../season,-poster.jpg]</value>
<value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)]</value>
<value>$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</value>
so changing it to this:
Code:
<value condition="Stringcompare(ListItem.label,..)">DefaultFolderBack.png</value>
<value condition="Container.Content(genres)">$INFO[ListItem.Label,special://skin/extras/genre/video/icons/,.jpg]</value>
<value condition="!IsEmpty(Container.Art(season.poster))">$INFO[Container.Art(season.poster)]</value>
<value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)) + !Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)]</value>
<value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(poster)]</value>
should work.

i will check if this will brake my settings Wink ... KAMIKAAAAAZEEEEEEEE !!!!!!
THX Mike 2 Rofl

EDIT: ive changed "<variable name="ListPosterVar">" ( starts line 2416 ) and i still have season posters in level 2 and 3...
maybe one of the "problem" kids could check too ?
when its working for you too, i can push it to mike... for a hot fix maybe
will check a bit deeper now
GOOD LUCK

@Oddsodz
BRILLIANT Bug report Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-08-05, 15:50)meowmoo Wrote: Fixed...

Thanks! Smile

and please make PR with renamed alac.png flac.png mp1.png mp2.png ra2.png ra.png in /media/flags/ folder Wink
MediaCenter: Fractal Design Node 605/ASUS Maximus VI Extreme/i3-4170/nVidia GT1030x3@Deepcool V4000 Mod (Passive)/DD Cine v.6.5/Arch Linux Multiseat/Leia x 3/HP Media IR remote/T3-M Remote/Sony PS3 BD remote/PulseEight USB-CEC(AnyNet+)/3 LCDTV over HDMI/SONY MDR-HW700DS ;)
Hi All,
I work with Ember Media Manager, so i get all the graphics from there.
How can i load the logos and diskart to my wall without scaning the library? Cant kodi read from the movie folders the art and load them to the wall without artwork manager?
TIA
I can confirm that mike's Code fix the issue, I was one of the "Problem kids" and now get Season poster in all views...

It still kind bugs me, b/c sometimes i don't get Season poster in rightview, but after changing to Listview and than back to rightview i get the season poster...

you need to change ListPosterVar and ListPosterVar1, and I think something is fishy if you change from Colored Genre to BW Genre, need some more testing... (on my openelec system maby)

here is the "fixed" variables.xml for testing
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...EJpdmNyQ0E

Quote:and please make PR with renamed alac.png flac.png mp1.png mp2.png ra2.png ra.png in /media/flags/ folder

Done

and for everyone using the latest git, some pic with the new settings in case you missed it Tongue
New Home now playing
watch gallery

New Music Viz
watch gallery

now time for Beer and Fußball Cool
I was poking around in your skin today and found a couple of small issues that should be resolved:

1. The attribute <fadetime> is causing problems with movie posters when they are highlighted. The poster flashes on first selection and is fine after that until the window is closed and reopened. Open and close Wall view, for example, and cycle through the posters. The abnormal flashing of the selected poster should be obvious.

This is an issue related to Isengard. BigNoid removed all instances of <fadetime> from Aeon Nox 5 to address this problem. You would have to search through each view with posters (mostly wall views and video info screens such as script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo and DialogVideoInfo) and remove the fadetime label. It is enough to delete the line entirely.

A sample from Viewtype_Wall.xml shows the entry as follows:

<fadetime>IconCrossfadeTime</fadetime>

Delete each instance of this line to fix the problem. The poster should not flash anymore.

2. The actor biography will not load the custom window when selected. It just freezes. I didn't investigate to determine why. You might be missing the correct custom_window called by the biography line. The window is supposed to pop-up on selection.
Thanks Warner,

will add both to list and look at fixing them ASAP @ the weekend. I'm doing a major code cleanup starting the weekend so the fadetime will be part of that.

Which Dialoginfo are you in when the actor fails, the standard skin one I presume?

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Thanks meowmoo for the confirmation on the var change and the info on the music viz mods.
(2015-08-06, 08:16)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thanks Warner,

will add both to list and look at fixing them ASAP @ the weekend. I'm doing a major code cleanup starting the weekend so the fadetime will be part of that.

Which Dialoginfo are you in when the actor fails, the standard skin one I presume?

Mike.

if you want i can clean the fadetime if you want Smile just send me a pm
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Hi efrister, Kodi will only read the poster and fanart in general and load them into the DB, You need to have add-on Artwork Downloader installed and then configure to use local artwork and then run it, it will pull into Kodi all the artwork you have got from ember and download any other artwork it is configured to get that you don't have.

Please see #post 1 or schimi's signature for his 'how to' for more info on this and other things connected to using Madnox as your skin.
(2015-08-05, 17:50)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-05, 17:03)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-08-05, 16:34)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thanks, in all views? because the var we use for posters is pretty much used in all views that display a poster and our existing definition has a couple of extras conditions in it than what is above, don't wont to fix one thing and break another Confused

Looks like one of your current VARs is:
Code:
<value condition="Container.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(season.poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(season.poster)]</value>
<value condition="!IntegerGreaterThan(ListItem.Season,9) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)]">$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Season,../season0,-poster.jpg]</value>
<value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Season,../season,-poster.jpg]</value>
<value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)]</value>
so changing it to this:
Code:
<value condition="!IsEmpty(Container.Art(season.poster))">$INFO[Container.Art(season.poster)]</value>
<value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)) + !Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)]</value>
should work.

i will check if this will brake my settings Wink ... KAMIKAAAAAZEEEEEEEE !!!!!!
THX Mike 2 Rofl

EDIT: ive changed "<variable name="ListPosterVar">" ( starts line 2416 ) and i still have season posters in level 2 and 3...
maybe one of the "problem" kids could check too ?
when its working for you too, i can push it to mike... for a hot fix maybe
will check a bit deeper now
GOOD LUCK

@Oddsodz
BRILLIANT Bug report Smile

Tried this last night but it didn't help me Huh still no season poster at t3
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2015-08-06, 08:16)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thanks Warner,

Mike.

The biography pop-up for the ExtendedInfo dialog was not working. Maybe it is missing the custom_window?
(2015-08-06, 08:22)wints Wrote: ... SAVE SOME SPACE hehe

Tried this last night but it didn't help me Huh still no season poster at t3

did you try also the variable.xml from meowmoo ?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2072060

its impossible to check for me and mike, because its working here Sad

(2015-08-06, 08:22)wints Wrote: Tried this last night but it didn't help me Huh still no season poster at t3

If you are on Isengard and you have a season poster in your DB then it will work but it is still dependent on what variable the view you have selected uses to display the poster.
Hi Mike yeah first tried manually editing the file it didn't work so downloaded meowmoo's file deleted the old and replaced it with meowmoo's, I've tried restarting kodi a few times also tried changing skins then going back to Madnox but still the same
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

can you post a screenshot of your series folder pls

• 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39