• 105(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
Really liking the Plexus logo and background. Great Job, Enen!
Smile 
Plexus is working great using my RPi2 Will test it on my Chromebox and NUC tomorrow. I'm sure there will be no issues. Thanks again, Enen.
Thanks enen

In p2p we were able to alter things like the Ace Stream live buffer size in the advanced settings section. In Plexus I cannot see where to alter the live buffer. Can someone help please?
(2015-08-21, 08:10)woogie74 Wrote: Thanks enen

In p2p we were able to alter things like the Ace Stream live buffer size in the advanced settings section. In Plexus I cannot see where to alter the live buffer. Can someone help please?

Top of page 99 where enen first released plexus there's a known issue list. He needs to fully re-write the advanced settings hence its not there...
enen92, you mentioned couple of pages before that there is no chance that acestream engine in plexus would work in proper way on Rpi1. But, I was wondering, is posible to have version of plexus that would only be capable to connect to other engine on local network (as you described some time ago in post cited below)?

(2015-03-29, 22:06)enen92 Wrote: That's the whole point, enabling streams in devices where the engines are not available but kodi is. This means the server will most likely run on everyplatform that has engines running, and working: windows, osx, linux and android. This of course for acestreams, sopcast can be served in all of them. You'll just need to install plexus on both and configure one as a server (it can also play local streams) and the other (openelec arm) to connect to plexus on the phone.
(2015-08-21, 08:22)honorem Wrote:
(2015-08-21, 08:10)woogie74 Wrote: Thanks enen

Top of page 99 where enen first released plexus there's a known issue list. He needs to fully re-write the advanced settings hence its not there...

Thank you
(2015-08-21, 05:00)Arse4life Wrote: Really liking the Plexus logo and background. Great Job, Enen!
Kudos and credits to rednav. I agree they look awesome.
I'll make sure I credit him on the project page
(2015-08-21, 09:30)drakula1000 Wrote: enen92, you mentioned couple of pages before that there is no chance that acestream engine in plexus would work in proper way on Rpi1. But, I was wondering, is posible to have version of plexus that would only be capable to connect to other engine on local network (as you described some time ago in post cited below)?

(2015-03-29, 22:06)enen92 Wrote: That's the whole point, enabling streams in devices where the engines are not available but kodi is. This means the server will most likely run on everyplatform that has engines running, and working: windows, osx, linux and android. This of course for acestreams, sopcast can be served in all of them. You'll just need to install plexus on both and configure one as a server (it can also play local streams) and the other (openelec arm) to connect to plexus on the phone.
Its planned but, stuff takes time, specially if done for free and for fun.
Congratulations enen92, brilliant job!

My question is related to whether or not we can integrate this in the live tv modules? That is, is (or will) the application (be) able to accept some sort of remote triggers?

Thanks again for your great work!

* edit: the first question was redundant Smile
(2015-08-21, 11:44)enen92 Wrote:
(2015-08-21, 09:30)drakula1000 Wrote: enen92, you mentioned couple of pages before that there is no chance that acestream engine in plexus would work in proper way on Rpi1. But, I was wondering, is posible to have version of plexus that would only be capable to connect to other engine on local network (as you described some time ago in post cited below)?

Its planned but, stuff takes time, specially if done for free and for fun.

Yes, sure, I fully understand! I was just little confused with discussion so far, because everyone wants that acestream engine works on their main platform. From the moment you announced that you are working on new add-on, I understand that its purpose is overcome poor performance/existance of acestream engine on some platforms. Otherwise, this will be just an advanced version of old add-on. Am I right?
Cannot get it to work properly on RPi2. It starts initializing the stream but doesn't connect to any seeders and download is 0 kb/s. Tested the exact same stream in Kodi on Win 10 on the same network and the same stream is working there (although Kodi hangs and crashes when I stop the stream - separate issue though). Why isn't it connecting to peers on the RPi2?
In all ace streams i test, don't pass 0 seeds and 0 download (rp2), i try the same in ace stream on mac and it works, some help here please
Hi Enen,

EDIT: I am talking about the p2p streams add-on. Sorry for the confusion.

I cannot download the acestream engine, looks like the other side is rejecting the connection. I have tried in my openelec HTPC and a windows machine, both cases the same error. If you need logs I am happy to send them after 1-2 hours.

Thanks in advance.
is there a way to run a python parser script on plexus?
(2015-08-21, 20:30)sh33p Wrote: is there a way to run a python parser script on plexus?
There is no support for this here, nor will there be any in the future. Better not to ask.
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14