• 25(current)
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix
(2015-08-21, 15:52)Angelinas Wrote: this is too much,"You want all on plate" ...
Try to learn something,last time I do this way...enjoy

https://mega.nz/#!01VRnS6b!Z9Jgn0ftjpzBO...wBk3cSfxEU

Included buttons in top-menu for changig in DialogSeekBar and Studio for MyVideoNav

Here you have Bonus...- DialogExtendedInfoScript new version ,old version is Isengard version ( My Creation),Some details miss , texture is different in this two version.

Thank you Angelinas!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2015-07-27, 11:55)iHateMemphiz Wrote:
(2015-07-27, 04:57)TonyPh12345 Wrote:
(2015-07-27, 00:18)iHateMemphiz Wrote: Am enjoying the new version but the widgets for recently added tv / movies just shows them listed chronologically.
I thought in MQ 5 that the first entry was the most recent TV or movie that I was watching, hence it was easy to pick back up with what I was previously watching. Is there a mod to the widget to make this happen or did I miss something in the settings?

Recently Added is supposed to display chronologically. You want the In Progress widget.

I only had the first entry being the In Progress, which worked nicely as I'd work through the latest one I was watching and then move on to something new. I guess I'll have to toggle between In Progress and Recently Added now

That's exactly how mine was too, I was using MQ 5 previously. First entry on the left was whatever was most recently watched (whether in Movies or TV), and then all of the rest were what was recently added *and still unwatched*. If something was watched, it dropped from the list. Is there any way to restore that functionality to MQ 6?

I love MQ 6 so far, just switched yesterday and so far so good. I love the Flexible Widgets, such a cool feature!
Change in flexible widget on "custom mode 1"
Set both panel as in picture,if you only want to show unwatched movies or tvshow ,then you must configure service.library.data.provider.,in addon setings

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
What are you all crying about, I thanked him for his work and stated its great! Some people don't have any coding experience, like me and get lost. People crying about posting work that they have done? Why, its not like its not appreciated, don't go overboard on the defensiveness. Everyone looks forward to new ideas and mods, you make me out like I'm ungrateful, please have some consideration regarding people who don't understand the script! Yet no one has even pointed out a part of the script to enlarge the clearart in posterlite! Just a simple its on (line # #) in xml. Yet you go bashing someone who doesn't understand the script! Pff! Plus the language barrier makes it harder!
@Buzniak
I meant no harm ... Do not worry, I will continue to help, I just said that I will not post the complete XML, but only in code ...
It's easier to learn when you are trying to adapt something from code in original XML.
Gretings from Serbia,...........My English is Like yours Smile
(2015-08-22, 08:22)Angelinas Wrote: @Buzniak
I meant no harm ... Do not worry, I will continue to help, I just said that I will not post the complete XML, but only in code ...
It's easier to learn when you are trying to adapt something from code in original XML.

The code that you have rewritten or changed, is it only for Helix? The reason i'm asking is because i'm running Isengard and I have encountered some problems with the playback menu that doesn't appear anymore. I can't see the play/stop/fastforward etc menu...
(2015-08-22, 08:22)Angelinas Wrote: @Buzniak

Thank you, you are very understanding!
Smile Greetings from Poland Smile
(2015-08-22, 08:22)Angelinas Wrote: 1
Angelinas!!
I would like to know how i can remove the Extra comment without touching the ratings..

Example.Image

Thanks!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
show tagline "radio button" must set on "off " (in top-menu,Colection/change view menu)
(2015-08-22, 15:11)Angelinas Wrote: show tagline "radio button" must set on "off " (in top-menu,Colection/change view menu)

Thanks!
@Angelinas Hi, did you saw my question? Smile
(2015-08-22, 16:44)Goliath2000 Wrote: @Angelinas Hi, did you saw my question? Smile
Yes I saw,,but I was thinking that in this time you read this Name of Thread "Aeon MQ 6 - Helix" Smile
And figure it out for whats my post is mention about.
But if you have Isengard ,same code are moded,You need to add what I add for Helix and change some velues.Thats a reason why I prefer to write code in post,not all xml.Use my code and change in your Isengard Skin.This is not very difficult for Mod.....
(2015-08-22, 16:53)Angelinas Wrote:
(2015-08-22, 16:44)Goliath2000 Wrote: @Angelinas Hi, did you saw my question? Smile
Yes I saw,,but I was thinking that in this time you read this Name of Thread "Aeon MQ 6 - Helix" Smile
And figure it out for whats my post is mention about.
But if you have Isengard ,same code are moded,You need to add what I add for Helix and change some velues.Thats a reason why I prefer to write code in post,not all xml.Use my code and change in your Isengard Skin.This is not very difficult for Mod.....

It's always good to ask Smile I understand! thanks I will give it a try...
@Angelinas but if you like Smile u can always give some hints... = )
Could anyone be able do tell me what xml and what line i would have to change to enlarge the clearart in posterlight?
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix18