• 111(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
leepenny thanks so much you solved my problem for choosing artwork !!!! thanks so much !
Well yea of course I tried the same steps on the colored ones, but they wont show up :\

its in the skin.aeon.madnox\extras\AltIcons\color studios right?
(2015-09-13, 15:24)Hooward Wrote: Well yea of course I tried the same steps on the colored ones, but they wont show up :\

its in the skin.aeon.madnox\extras\AltIcons\color studios right?

it depends which folder you choose... the path you post is the one with colored icons ( not all of them are colored ! )
so you need to find a colored icon ( http://chara-expo.com/2015/wp-content/up...x_4001.png ) and copy it to this folder and name it the same way like you name the other one that works before ...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Ive added quite a few studio logos to my folder that weren't included and the trick is to name them EXACTLY how they appear in text form in the info section of the movie/tv series. Also if making your own use an existing logo as a template to get the exact size.
Fanart.TV Mod
thank you for all the help. I made this: http://picresize.com/popup.html?images/r...o_mx_2.png in the exact same size as the the black and white one that work, and put it in the color studios folder, but still dident show up. I tried to use the original picture u posted aswell. this is really frustrating Tongue
(2015-08-30, 04:23)KevinSartori Wrote: I use the List view when browsing video files (not in the library). The cover image to the right is always cropped square, which looks bad for movie posters or the wide banners for MMA events. Is there any way the posters can be displayed uncropped at their correct ratio? Also, I've noticed that the image reflection in List view always has rounded corners, whether that option is selected or not.

I love the KodiFlix view, but, with all due respect, I don't love the blocky fallback font used for the title when no logo.png is present. I like the fallback font used for artists in the MusicFlix view for albums. Could there be an option to use that instead? And maybe an option to choose the font color as well?

Finally, I use the InfoWall view for Artists in the Music library. In the lower left hand corner, there are labels for Play Count, Albums, First Album and Newest Album, but there is never any information there. Is there something I need to do to enable that? If not, could you add an option to hide it?

I'm answering myself here, but I discovered a way to change the blocky fallback font used when no logo.png is present in the video library. It finally occurred to me that the font isn't used anywhere else in the skin, so I didn't need to know where it was defined, I could just change the font itself in the addons/skin.aeon.madnox/fonts folder. The font used is a_SimplerE3D.ttf. For anyone interested, I deleted that font, then copied in the font I wanted to use and renamed it to a_SimplerE3D.ttf. FWIW, I ended up copying and renaming one of the included fonts, Chunkfive.ttf, which I think does a nice job in the absence of a logo.png. It would still be nice to be able to change the color of just the title text without changing the others too, though.

One other item I've noticed. In KodiFlix view, if there is no icon available for a studio, the area is blank, but when you view the Info for a Movie or TV Show, the studio is displayed in a thin light font. Could this be used as a fallback in the KodiFlix view when no studio icon is available?

Thanks!
actually Mike_Doc ,
01. when you enter a tv show and then press the "C" button you will have the option to choose art , but most of the features like "ClearART" and "Logo" are not there , can you please add them like we have in the default skin .
02. Since Kodi 14.2 i think every time i chose an option from the sub menu, for example "Mark As Watched" the next time i was pressing the sub menu button "C" it would take me to the same option , now it's just stating from the top of the list, why is that ?
Mike have some serious private stuff to handle... So please give him the time he need
Thanks
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
So refresh is completely missing from my installation. - On the movie details page i have "Play", "Details", "Add to list" and "+" - and when i press the "+" option i get a manage menu with "Manual, "Auto", "Get extrathumbs", "Get extrafanart" and "Script settings" - but no Refresh.

Anyone have any tip as to where i can look for it? (i.e. how i can find the error)
Loving this skin looks fab. One question is there a way to disable the cd artwork in the 3d Shelf view for movies ?
Should have also asked the, backgrounds that are used on main menu, I would love to do that type of affect to all my fanart pictures I have , is there photoshop layer / settings that could be used anywhere ?

CHeers
(2015-09-13, 20:33)schimi2k Wrote: Mike have some serious private stuff to handle... So please give him the time he need
Thanks

Sure no problem, maybe you can help with that ? schimi2k
I think it should be very fast fix , its already implemented in the default of Kodi ...

Thanks in advance ... Smile
(2015-09-13, 10:51)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-09-13, 05:56)knives of ice Wrote: I struggle with the logos as well for movies, which i use ember to manage. my tv shows i have no problem as i just let tvdb scraper do the scanning. most of my movies are missing studio logos though and i don't get why since they do usually show in ember, but many don't show in the skin. even big studios like universal that definitely have logos. is there some key to getting logos to appear?

check your ember settings and the nfos - if you have more then ONE ! ( 1 ) studio set, you dont get any icon - KODI dont select the right studio - you need to edit it manualy or configure emm that you just want one studio ( and you need to choose the one you want )

thanks for the tip. i have looked through ember and where can i change this setting? you are right i think it is usually a case where more than one studio is involved thus i don't get a logo. where can i tell it i only want one studio?
(2015-09-13, 23:58)zorg2000k Wrote: Loving this skin looks fab. One question is there a way to disable the cd artwork in the 3d Shelf view for movies ?

Yes there should be a option.
(2015-09-14, 00:00)zorg2000k Wrote: Should have also asked the, backgrounds that are used on main menu, I would love to do that type of affect to all my fanart pictures I have , is there photoshop layer / settings that could be used anywhere ?

CHeers

Look at schimis signature there is a link to his fanart post, and there is the PS template.

Edit: http://workupload.com/file/FEl5Utpo

If you unlock the reflection layer and link it with the "place image here" layer you get the reflection of your new image automatically
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39