• 114(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Is it possible to show the current time?
i use pvr . cant wait to try it tomorrow when i have more time . will report back . thanks guys :-)
(2015-08-21, 19:05)Slipass Wrote:
(2015-08-21, 15:29)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-21, 13:45)Slipass Wrote: Hello Mike,
i have two bug in the view.

1: LiveTV Bug - I see the TV Logos and the Channel numbers as overlay

cant say anything about it - i dont use LIVE TV with kodi

2: A wrong view in the Series - i see the name from the seetings menu (blue circle)
cant confirm this ! its all good here on my settings

haste ma versucht diesen cachemanager laufen zu lassen ? sieht bei dir nach cache problemen aus... oder mal testweise die texture.db und den thumbnails ordner löschen ( oder temporär verschieben ) danach sollte sich alles neu aufbauen - wenns dann immer noch so aussieht... weiß ich leider auch nicht weiter

I have test this but nothing change.
I have also create a new guisettings but without success.
But i find out: When i disable the "Infos zeigen" in the Design Option in the Lowlist i have success.

hi schimi2k,
do you have a solution for this bug?
this isnt bug just wrong <top>
If you watch your image you will see that missing label before label of ABC that is that "Network: :"

find in your Viewtype_LowList.xml row with variable "$VAR[FanartPanelDetail2Var]" (line 385)
Insted of <top>25</top> write <top>825</top>

Just missed one "8" Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
I don't know if it is my settings or just the way the skin is, but the list view doesn't show episode thumbnails or plot info, like other Aeon nox variants do. Is there a way to get the list view to show that info again? Otherwise it is an awesome skin.

Thank you.
Guys does anyone knows how to add (or more exactly return) the "Choose Art" option with all of it's features ?
(2015-09-16, 22:46)Angelinas Wrote: this isnt bug just wrong <top>
If you watch your image you will see that missing label before label of ABC that is that "Network: :"

find in your Viewtype_LowList.xml row with variable "$VAR[FanartPanelDetail2Var]" (line 385)
Insted of <top>25</top> write <top>825</top>

Just missed one "8" Smile

Perfect, it works.
Thanks a lot.

Can you add it to github schimi2k?
thx Angelinas for the info - that save me some time Smile

pushed it to mike already
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-09-17, 05:42)guandms Wrote: Guys does anyone knows how to add (or more exactly return) the "Choose Art" option with all of it's features ?

Chose art didin't go away. U probably just chosed to get the extended info when watching the video info page, preventing those menus to show up.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
yes of course i did that , because it's really beautiful and all i want is to be able to do both at the same time Smile
I was asking Phil65 the developer of extended info script to add it but without success, all i want is someone who can add it in the sub menu (when i press C on a tv show or movie) and just add it there, that's it !
Can you please help me with that ?
Firstly - thanks for the awesome work on this awesome skin

Nox 4.x lives, which is just great

Secondly - and apologies dumb question, could someone point to/briefly describe installation on an openelec box, version running Kodi 15.2. I've downloaded the master from GIT, all set to go but cannot see the folders to which the first posting refers.

Greetings from Australia

Thanks in advance / Jim
Intel NUC D54250WYKH | Core i5 | 128 GB SSD | 8GB RAM |HDMI to Pioneer VSX1123
OpenELEC V4.2.0 (Generic.x86_64)
XBMC Version: 13.2 (Sep 26, 2014)
Skin: Aeon Nox Version 4.1.9
(2015-09-17, 13:40)guandms Wrote: yes of course i did that , because it's really beautiful and all i want is to be able to do both at the same time Smile
I was asking Phil65 the developer of extended info script to add it but without success, all i want is someone who can add it in the sub menu (when i press C on a tv show or movie) and just add it there, that's it !

hmmm when i press "c" and choose "get extra art" i can choose the artwork i want to download...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-09-17, 17:49)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-09-17, 13:40)guandms Wrote: yes of course i did that , because it's really beautiful and all i want is to be able to do both at the same time Smile

hmmm when i press "c" and choose "get extra art" i can choose the artwork i want to download...

Yes, using artwork downloader. Try to select a poster from there, that u made, or placed in the movie folder. I could not, so i returned to the normal Info Page. Anyway, guandms, u can access that beautiful extended info page also from C (contextual menu)
I would say more, Get Art from C Contextual menu in my side, uses automatic artwork downloader....
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
I cant use artwork downloader manually at all, i can disable the extended info and get back the choose art like before , but that sucks , i wanted to use the great interface that they are offering , it's just so simple thing to add this option in the sub menu like you have in all over skins and in this one (which is AMAZING!) they didn't put that option .... that is the only thing that is missing for me to make this skin perfect .

Everytime i need to choose local artwork i change the skin to the basic confluence choose the artwork and then change back , this is really annoying ...
(2015-09-17, 18:31)guandms Wrote: I cant use artwork downloader manually at all, i can disable the extended info and get back the choose art like before , but that sucks , i wanted to use the great interface that they are offering , it's just so simple thing to add this option in the sub menu like you have in all over skins and in this one (which is AMAZING!) they didn't put that option .... that is the only thing that is missing for me to make this skin perfect .

Everytime i need to choose local artwork i change the skin to the basic confluence choose the artwork and then change back , this is really annoying ...

U can still use the extended info screen from "C"
HTPC
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39