• 22(current)
Mod Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)
I'm in hollidays in Spain. I will see your questions when I go home.
 Estuary MOD V2 
going back to an earlier post that i cant find anymore.

please can someone tell me how can i change the size of the home screen menu bar along the bottom......on my 60 inch tv it makes the menu bar a lot thicker than i need it.

many thanks.
Brilliant skin - thanks so much!

Once thing I've noticed - when on TV Show screens (on the home menu item or in the library), "S0" is added to the now playing item, even if it's not a TV show.

For example, the song name below should be "Survive It". Looks normal when in Movie/Music screens.

Not a big issue, but thought I'd let you know!
Hello,

Thanks for this great theme. Would it be please possible to display movie and film score when browsing them ?
(2015-09-07, 13:46)jiquem Wrote: Hello,

Thanks for this great theme. Would it be please possible to display movie and film score when browsing them ?

Answered already many times in this thread. Wink
(2015-09-09, 11:13)Crssi Wrote:

Sorry, but I am not meaning imdb top250, but the score of each movie. Like here Image
(2015-09-09, 15:23)jiquem Wrote:
(2015-09-09, 11:13)Crssi Wrote:

Sorry, but I am not meaning imdb top250, but the score of each movie. Like here Image

This exactly I mean also, so the answer remains. Wink
Thanks you I found the answer, unfortunately I don't agree, but I respect the choice even if it would have been nice to have it as an option.
(2015-09-09, 22:34)jiquem Wrote: Thanks you I found the answer, unfortunately I don't agree, but I respect the choice even if it would have been nice to have it as an option.
It's incomprehensible... How can someone not liking a simple "rating" is beyond me... Maybe he doesn't like the concept of criticism. Confused

hi, i have a question and i hope someone can help me with it.
As u see in the pic, this is the movie hub...i've changed each of the sub-menu to a specific path to show a different type of movies, from bunch of movie addons.
But one thing is missing!
I want the box in the left to shown me fanart from the movies in the selected addons.
now, as default, it shown 10 movies from randommovie.xsp.
it is possible to do that? Can someone tell me how to do it ?
(2015-09-20, 13:07)CheiFE Wrote: Image

hi, i have a question and i hope someone can help me with it.
As u see in the pic, this is the movie hub...i've changed each of the sub-menu to a specific path to show a different type of movies, from bunch of movie addons.
But one thing is missing!
I want the box in the left to shown me fanart from the movies in the selected addons.
now, as default, it shown 10 movies from randommovie.xsp.
it is possible to do that? Can someone tell me how to do it ?

I'm not an expert, but I believe the problem is with the fact your populating the hub from addons.

the addons in question probably don't support the images in the same way as movies on your database. I only know as I have a similar problem, trying to populate the hubs with PleXBMC (the fanart isn't supported)
Yes, im populating with genre within videos addon.
for example: 'in 3D' sub menue is populate with the 3d section in kmediatorrent.
There is a waty to do something with it?
Btw... since i updated the mod i doesnt have it (panel in pic) anymore

I update yuor skin from 2.X to last 3.X and now no media flag info Sad

Please help me
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but i think it is

In Advanced Launcher, there are only 2 viewtypes available, is it possible to add more viewtypes for it in this skin ? (from what i could find out, more views are done through a skin basis)

thanks for reading/regarding !!
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)14