• 28(current)
Mod Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)
(2015-10-13, 12:00)Guilouz Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 05:25)freepalm Wrote:
(2015-10-11, 02:36)Guilouz Wrote: I think it's a problem with your android box. I don't touch background in this version.

like this, How to solve this problem? Except for this problem, everything is ok.Media library also shows ok.

You have the background on your photos !

thx,it's my problem,It's new eait way for widget.......
I am customizing this awesome skin a little, and wanted to ask if anybody could help me with the DialogAlbumInfo.xml and script.extendedinfo. I am trying to get the skin to play an album from an artists discography if the album has a DBID, but to display a notification if the album is not present in the library. Also, it would be nice to see the common/playring.png texture only if the album is playable.

I tried doing that with an <onclick> control. But for some reason, this always get overwritten with something that looks like extendedinfos predefined behaviour, making it to launch something like

13:48:42 T:140555496105984 DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x24, sym: 0x000d, unicode: 0x000d, modifier: 0x0
13:48:42 T:140555496105984 DEBUG: OnKey: return (0xf00d) pressed, action is Select
13:48:42 T:140555496105984 DEBUG: StartScript - calling plugin ExtendedInfo Script('plugin://script.extendedinfo/','372','?info=playalbum&&dbid=411')
13:48:42 T:140555496105984 DEBUG: WaitOnScriptResult - waiting on the ExtendedInfo Script (id=586) plugin...

That happens within the 9501 group in DialogAlbumInfo.xml. There isn't even an onclick defined, but extendedinfo always attempts to play an album. How can I for example display a notification instead?
Love this Mod. But one thing bothering me is that the movies widget don't have a spotlight option or the recent movies option should hide the movies marked as watched. In other words, can we have a widget that doesn't show watched movies ?

Thanks and great work!
(2015-10-13, 15:43)dr.joaomarcelo Wrote: Love this Mod. But one thing bothering me is that the movies widget don't have a spotlight option or the recent movies option should hide the movies marked as watched. In other words, can we have a widget that doesn't show watched movies ?

Thanks and great work!

skin settings-home-customise home menu--select widget default,wait a few minutes,than you'll find............
personally I prefer the previous customise main layout
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
Yes. Previous was better from my eyes too.
I think this one is better, you can add widget and ratio what you want.
With previous you was limited.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2015-10-17, 13:48)Guilouz Wrote: I think this one is better, you can add widget and ratio what you want.
With previous you was limited.

Yes, I agree you can add widget and ratio but I think GUI layout should remain the same.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
one question....is it possible to show the rss feed at the main menu.
I'll try here and hope someone can help: the skin is really great but is there a way to show the Rotten Tomatoes icons for the score? Like this...

Hi Guilouz,

Thanks for the hard work on the skin.

Since a while now I have a small problem with the skin unfortunately.

Everything is working great, but I have some issues with 'blank' screens. I don't know how to make screenshots, so I can't show it to you. I will try to explain.

When I select a series to watch from my NAS. I can do that, but when It goes in to the folder of the series, I get an blank screen. There should be some folders with seasons there. I can select the seasons by guessing on which line the season is that I want to watch. So I can select things, but I can't see them.

When I select the season and go in to that folder, I can see the individual episodes again.

I tried removing the skin en install it again, but that didn't solve the problem.

Regards,
Pascal
(2015-10-19, 11:57)SkywalkerPD Wrote: Everything is working great, but I have some issues with 'blank' screens. I don't know how to make screenshots, so I can't show it to you. I will try to explain.

I have this same problem when I browse my TV series using "File" option in Kodi. On the Season Screen, I cannot sea Season but can select it. I guess that there is a problem of Background, Display and Select color on this Screen.
screenshot please (with Ctrl+S)
 Estuary MOD V2 
How do I make screenshots on the Rpi 2?
Hi i've problems... i've dependencies not met with these skin, i'm using Isengard 15.2

can you help me please ?
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)14