Any luck with "arcade" in the beast on Mac?
Hello everyone

New to here but have been using kodi for awhile. I have a Mac pro and am using the beast as my front end for kodi.

I have an old arcade cab I built years ago and want to use my mame arcade roms in the new arcade area of the beast. Big question is does this section even support Mac use? Anybody have any luck? I am very familiar with mame but don't know how the arcade system was built (proper emulator etc)

Any info I'm saying thanks in advance
I posted this earlier but my stupid fingers deleted the thread
No support for beast here. Read the Forum_rules (wiki) and Banned_add-ons (wiki) pages.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
All apologies,
Thought I might have been in the right area.

That being said, you guys have a wonderful forum here, long time lurker, sorry the first post was an absolute bomb

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any luck with "arcade" in the beast on Mac?0