• 69(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
Updated to 1.3.5.

Now CC plays. Thank you!

However, there's a very, very long delay before it starts.

Is there anything that I can do to shorten that?
I welcome comments and suggestions for the Kodi (XBMC) Set-up Guide that I wrote.
You can read it here:  http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=193310
Is there a guide to setting up the library auto-updater posted somewhere? I can't seem to get it to work.
Somewhere to in this thread. Add some shows to the ustvvod favourites. Install the add-on script from the repo. Add the TV directory in the plugin path to your library, you can use validate sources in the add-on settings to validate this.
(2015-09-29, 22:26)slices Wrote:
(2015-09-28, 17:41)locomot1f Wrote: I'm also having issues with streams on NBC -- http://paste.ubuntu.com/12603325/

May have found the problem looks like you are using a nightly build of kodi, There seems to be a problem with ssl playback with the nightlies.

does anyone know if this has been addressed with the developers?
seems to still be an issue.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
thank you for one of the best addons.
if we can get cable provider login to work, then this is the only plugin that will be needed to watch all TV as an online DVR.
thanks again.
(2015-10-24, 16:53)deepasadish Wrote: thank you for one of the best addons.
if we can get cable provider login to work, then this is the only plugin that will be needed to watch all TV as an online DVR.
thanks again.

+1 This is one of the reasons I maintain my playon server... I hate that playon severely molests every video rather than giving me raw streams (or even the option) as the quality always suffers.
Some CBS Shows seem to be missing:

Code Black
Supergirl
Limitless
Life in Pieces
I set everything up and not all of my shows are appearing in my videos library. They show up when I am in the USTV VOD Favorites section. If I go to the home folder, userdata, addons, USTV VOD, TV folder those few shows are not in there. I have ran the USTV VOD Library Updater multiple times and restarted Kodi but they still don't appear. Any thoughts?
Which shows? Chances are they don't have episode information.
Thanks slices, that was my first thought too as shows like pretty little liars etc., don't have any episode information. However, I have some shows such as Fear The Walking Dead, The Walking Dead etc, that are not showing and DO have episodes. Also, I have a few shows that don't have any episodes but they have tons of clips and extras in there. I don't care to see any of that but I wanted to mention it in case it plays a part. Not to mix a bunch of issues in here but I tried the same setup on my laptop to see if maybe I just missed something and those shows did not show up on there either but the funny hing is that, when viewing the shows in Thumbnail view in the library I can see all the actual thumbnails of the shows instead of just the folders. I went to my production system and removed the source, added it, rescanned it, updated library, ran the USTV Library Auto updater, and rescanned content and nothing was able to get the actual thumbnails to show. Any thoughts on that?
Fix for missing CBS shows in github.
That was fast, thanks a lot.

Just tested it, new github version fixed the issue.
(2015-09-29, 22:26)slices Wrote:
(2015-09-28, 17:41)locomot1f Wrote: I'm also having issues with streams on NBC -- http://paste.ubuntu.com/12603325/

May have found the problem looks like you are using a nightly build of kodi, There seems to be a problem with ssl playback with the nightlies.

does anyone know if this has been addressed with the developers?
seems to still be an issue.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Anyone else having issues with NatGeo listings?

They appear empty and I have noticed that when I click on all shows the listing load stops right after MTV which is just before NatGeo in the list.
(2015-10-30, 16:11)nolos Wrote: Thanks slices, that was my first thought too as shows like pretty little liars etc., don't have any episode information. However, I have some shows such as Fear The Walking Dead, The Walking Dead etc, that are not showing and DO have episodes. Also, I have a few shows that don't have any episodes but they have tons of clips and extras in there. I don't care to see any of that but I wanted to mention it in case it plays a part. Not to mix a bunch of issues in here but I tried the same setup on my laptop to see if maybe I just missed something and those shows did not show up on there either but the funny hing is that, when viewing the shows in Thumbnail view in the library I can see all the actual thumbnails of the shows instead of just the folders. I went to my production system and removed the source, added it, rescanned it, updated library, ran the USTV Library Auto updater, and rescanned content and nothing was able to get the actual thumbnails to show. Any thoughts on that?

Anyone else have any ideas on this? Thanks.
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10