• 135(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-11-10, 14:51)zorg2000k Wrote: Looks great, great work by schimi2k on the poster / log gif artwork, hopefully more to come.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/aoD40P7ny0k [/video]

to much bling bling for my taste Tongue
(2015-11-10, 23:40)meowmoo Wrote:
(2015-11-10, 14:51)zorg2000k Wrote: Looks great, great work by schimi2k on the poster / log gif artwork, hopefully more to come.

I'll second that. I really like animated backgrounds for the main menu and maybe a couple of posters but not all of them. Great work nonetheless guys. I enjoy options Smile
(2015-11-11, 01:56)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2015-11-10, 23:40)meowmoo Wrote:

I'll second that. I really like animated backgrounds for the main menu and maybe a couple of posters but not all of them. Great work nonetheless guys. I enjoy options Smile

I think it would be nice if the clever skinners we have here Wink could make it that only the active film gif post would be moving would be nice, i.e not all the posters going at one time.

Just my thoughts
Yeah... All together are a bit over the top... Will make maybe a set with less animations
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
schimi2k They don't HAVE to have the animated covers you know ? They have a choice so why bitch 'ooh bit too much for me.....dah dah dah. Well don't use them then simple. I think they look good schimi bud don't let people sway you.
Fanart.TV Mod
S,

Just carry on doing your magic buddy, like proripp said it is down to the user right now to use them. Also, if / when I get to building them into the Jarvis version I can look at a switch to control gif or poster and another to control focused only or all items shown. So again it'll be down to the user what they want to see and it shouldn't stop you doing your magic on the gifs.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-11-11, 15:10)Mike_Doc Wrote: S,

Just carry on doing your magic buddy, like proripp said it is down to the user right now to use them. Also, if / when I get to building them into the Jarvis version I can look at a switch to control gif or poster and another to control focused only or all items shown. So again it'll be down to the user what they want to see and it shouldn't stop you doing your magic on the gifs.

Thats sounds like a nice feature.
öhm... i dont take the comments in a bad way Smile i realy think they are true ... at least on views where you can see all posters - if you are using list or tripanel or any other single poster view the actual posters are cool --- but i already make a test poster with just a light logo "fx" and not a animation and the lightsabers just glowing and dont animate neither... i just leave the flying spaceships and the eyes of maul and the head of vader... its still a " how is it work " progress Wink

in the final end i dont care what others say Wink basicly i made them for myself Tongue hehe ( yeah, i am a selfish german bastard ^^ ) - its a free world and if you like em-take em - you dont like em, i am fine too Wink

@mike >>> WELCOME BACK MR.OPTION BUTTON Big Grin i missed you hehe
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-11-11, 16:39)schimi2k Wrote: öhm... i dont take the comments in a bad way Smile i realy think they are true ... at least on views where you can see all posters - if you are using list or tripanel or any other single poster view the actual posters are cool.

I agree. Would be very nice to have an option to limit the full fx to single poster views. They really are outstanding when you're not getting assaulted by so many at once and you can absorb all the details of what's occurring.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
@schimi2k, you are an artwork king. Using your gifs now. Looking forward to Marvel, Transformers, Terminator, etc, if and when. Thanks buddy.
@ProRipp, thanks for the gif's you've done too. Using yours as well.
@Mike_Doc, thanks a bunch for considering the gif switches.

Completely totally off topic for W10 tweakers but wanted to share something I stumbled on:

http://www.yourfriendlew.com/guides-self...nd-gaming/

There are a couple you DO NOT want to do but the majority I have done so think very carefully before doing any and make a system image before starting.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Wow, great ideas, guys! I'm really glad that this skin is alive and well, and that you have plans for it! Big Grin

I do have one small question, though. What are your plans/opinions/ideas concerning widgets? A lot of the "slimmer" Aeon skins (Like the Mr. V. Widgets mod, MQ5-6, etc.), have lots of options for widgets (like different data sources for shows and films, and different eye candy options as well). IMHO, that's the only area where madnox features as they are now could be improved.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2015-11-11, 19:33)Alanon Wrote: Wow, great ideas, guys! I'm really glad that this skin is alive and well, and that you have plans for it! Big Grin

I do have one small question, though. What are your plans/opinions/ideas concerning widgets? A lot of the "slimmer" Aeon skins (Like the Mr. V. Widgets mod, MQ5-6, etc.), have lots of options for widgets (like different data sources for shows and films, and different eye candy options as well). IMHO, that's the only area where madnox features as they are now could be improved.

+1
Using Madnox on Kodi 15.2 on Nvidia Shield. Whenever I open Kodi on Shield TV, I get the Madnox splash screen, but after that, all I get is a black screen. I can hear GUI sounds, but have nothing but a black screen.

Any suggestions how to fix this? Shield TV should be plenty powerful enough to run this skin. Is this an issue with Android?
ok, Star Wars Gif Animation Sets Complete...

V1 - a bit more animations for single cover Views
V2 - Much less animations for multi cover views

Collection Cover is also V1 - will make some more ... i hope i get an idea to make a smaller one - V1 is over 6MB big ^^

now animated Fanarts, Logos and Cleararts and we are jumping naked infront of the screen and scream like a baby elephant after a dosis Crack Big Grin

any admin can check my issues ? https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon..../issues/79 thx Wink
  • 135(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39