• 137(current)
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server
Hmm, rebooted and saw lines as soon as the bios screen.

Update: pulled HDMI out of AVR & plugged it straight into TV; no issues with the video.
Yeah - your logfile was fine :-)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2015-11-11, 15:56)fritsch Wrote: Yeah - your logfile was fine :-)

Any suggestions to get my AVR working with it? It has never had an issue with the official OpenELEC.
No - as you have the artifacts already _in_ Bios - no idea.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2015-11-11, 09:12)fritsch Wrote: Debug Log of all of you is needed ... I see now 4 posts here that help us absolutely nothing ...

I have posted mine here

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2148079

Now also i can't get to work dts-hd again

I will try to provide a fresh one log of black screen issue
When you next time post it on cnn.com - you also expect me to find it?
(2015-11-11, 09:12)fritsch Wrote: Debug Log of all of you is needed ... I see now 4 posts here that help us absolutely nothing ...

I have posted mine here

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2148079

Now also i can't get to work dts-hd again

I will try to provide a fresh one log of black screen issue
@fritsch: is it possible to run the EGL version on Ubuntu 15.04? I did build the kernel with both, passthrough and BYT patches but was getting some system freezes.
Any ideas why the freezes might be happening?

It seems that wake-on-lan works on 15.04 with compiled kernel 4.3 after upgrading to 15.10 wol is gone.
Yes - quite the same.
get_buffer reverted of Isengard. Have fun - this now really is the last thing I will do in that direction. Please help to test the upcoming VideoPlayer betas and don't forget to always provide full debuglogs: http://fritsch.fruehberger.net/openelec/v15_2_EGL/
Evening fritsch, am I right in saying if I want to create a USB installer to do fresh install on my Chromebox I use the file located here?

http://fritsch.fruehberger.net/openelec/...chromebox/
MattDevo has updated all his scripts. You can use them. I have no idea on howto create a chromebox installation. But updating by simply putting the .tar into the update share will work most likely, too.
Yeah I noticed that but I don't think I can use his script once I am up and running (I will re-check), reading the Wiki it seems straightforward I just wanted to check the file I was using was correct (Chromebox sub folder).
So just put the .tar into the update share - as it's written on the OE wiki :-)
Thanks, that bit I knew but when I tried to do a reset to remove any possible leftovers (To fix an issue I experienced) I couldn't get your version to set the content of my shared folders so I was going to try again with a fresh install (To get it to work I had to restore the backup I created prior to the reset).
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server18