• 19(current)
[RELEASE] Ditto-Rain - Indian movies/shows/live
online (http://dittotv.streamark.com/) tv works on mac. it asks me to subscribe after 30 sec or so.
Addon does not work on mac, QNAP NAS, ipad and windows - all Kodi.
Ditto TV app works fine on ipad.
we may have a solution, I was able to get live tv working but didnt check how long it plays... hopefully a robust solution, soon.
Great news! Keep up the great work. I am available to test.
That is great news. Can't wait.
(2015-12-20, 19:54)yocoldrain Wrote: we may have a solution, I was able to get live tv working but didnt check how long it plays... hopefully a robust solution, soon.
Click on the + sign below If I have helped you
Alright, entire addon is changed to accomodate new site changes. There may be some bugs, but I'm not looking for any. Let me know what you find.

Note-
- resume playback for tv show may be gone.
- Let me choose quality option wont work for now.
Just tested it out LiveTv is working well but Tv Shows gives me a script failed error..Looking good though thanks YoColdRain
please state your device, kodi version, and if possible only error portion from log file.
Mac OS X. Kodi 16.0 Latest Beta

Movies: Gets the movies list. But doesn't play anything.

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
Error Contents: list index out of range
Line 432, 109

TvShows: Shows error straight away. No list or anything.

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: zero length field name in format
Line 408, 275, 339

LiveTv: Works Great

Thanks a lot bro. You are the best. We all appreciate your hard work and time you spent fixing it : )
Nothing works on 2.0
Downgraded to 1.0.7 and everything works fine.

Kodi 15.2 on an android tv box.
Tested livetv, tvshows and movies. All worked fine for me on 2.0. Windows 8 with Kodi 15.2
(2015-12-21, 13:30)x007sunny Wrote: Nothing works on 2.0
Downgraded to 1.0.7 and everything works fine.

Kodi 15.2 on an android tv box.

if there is any truth to this, then state your region. It seems ditto site is changed based on regions. wondering if 2.0 works for Ace310.
I'm running 14.2 and i'm on amazon fire tv same errror as NeelP
Okay, I do know whats wrong with TV shows. Forgot to add {0} etc. numbers to respective strings. This happens because firetv, pi, and low-end devices(not sure of mac) have python 2.6 installed (with new kodi not sure whether latest jarvis build or kodi 17, will have upgraded python for ALL devices).

for Movies, it works for me on 15.2 on firetv. But for anyone with movies issues can you try going to settings once and mess with values and press okay to make sure settings stick. and Then try movies again.

ALSO, if you previously had favorites saved in ditto favorites, then remove them, and re-add them. (old fav's most likely wont work for tv shows).

Another note regarding Live TV. As you can see Channels are for ALL languages. ( There is no way to differentiate currently unless hardcoding).

Lets get bugs and requests in before tomorrow. I'll be away from wed. till sunday.
Thnx for the update 2.0, live tv works great.

Could you add the possibility to add channels from the live tv section to ditto favorites?
Sweet! So this fix is coming out tomorrow or today? Thanks again and nice work on the addon
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ditto-Rain - Indian movies/shows/live5