• 176(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Yes normally I install the main I think and manual
Ok I look for the logo
EDIT: Figured out the issue.
Hello schimi, hello Mike,

I think got a problem with the script.toolbox.

How can I get the blur effect on the right side? In my setup there is always a black background.

Thank you again for continuing the awesome skin Smile
my log
my problem not view logo

http://xbmclogs.com/ptjall7py
@Bonecrusher

don`t use the version 1.1.0, use version 1.0.1. Look in your addon folder/packages if there still is the 1.0.1 version and disable autoupdate .That work for me.
(2015-12-22, 13:14)forza113 Wrote: my log
my problem not view logo

http://xbmclogs.com/ptjall7py

first install at least these missing addons:
service.skin.widgets
script.skin.helper.service
script.randomandlastitems

then restart your player and test again
if this doesnt work neither i dont know whats wrong... cant find any error in logfile that could force this problem
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
ok thank you I try
it was not that but I found by chance by putting the window view
and I glimpse me that the window for the option No. floor label was checked
it was just made in ca
thank you for the time you have to help me pass
Music folder is not showing anything .
Deleted my old Kodi folder and created a new one with the latest version and it's giving me black screen and that's it, without any options or anything , until i press back and i get to the main menu .
(2015-12-22, 18:50)guandms Wrote: Music folder is not showing anything .
Deleted my old Kodi folder and created a new one with the latest version and it's giving me black screen and that's it, without any options or anything , until i press back and i get to the main menu .

guys, more infos please ...
kodi version ? madnox version ? all addons installed ? ...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Kodi 15.2 Latest Manox version .
All Addons Installed .
(2015-12-22, 19:50)guandms Wrote: Kodi 15.2 Latest Manox version .
All Addons Installed .

latest madnox version - master or Isengard ? ...
check first post Wink mike wrote which version you need

sounds to me, that you have the jarvis version for isengard kodi...

(2015-12-16, 21:08)icesurf3r Wrote:
(2015-12-15, 21:41)schimi2k Wrote: hello sir Smile
when you replace yours with the old ones in that folder, you need to choose colored genre icons in madnox skin settings (.jpg ! )
if you want the fitting fanarts for it, you need to put them in fanart folder with the same name

if this doesnt work, you need to send us some screens of your folder and skin settings please Smile

Thank you very much Schimi2K.

Was a very simple fix. Funny how easy it is to overlook such simple, little things that can cause us such big headaches.Big Grin

Hi Schimi2K,

Seems like I'm not as quite as bright as I thought! Confused when you say "if you want the fitting fanarts for it, you need to put them in fanart folder with the same name" can you describe in more detail where these should be saved if I want them to show a backgrounds to the relevant genre icons? - Thank you
(2015-12-22, 20:00)icesurf3r Wrote:
(2015-12-16, 21:08)icesurf3r Wrote:
(2015-12-15, 21:41)schimi2k Wrote: hello sir Smile
when you replace yours with the old ones in that folder, you need to choose colored genre icons in madnox skin settings (.jpg ! )
if you want the fitting fanarts for it, you need to put them in fanart folder with the same name

if this doesnt work, you need to send us some screens of your folder and skin settings please Smile

Thank you very much Schimi2K.

Was a very simple fix. Funny how easy it is to overlook such simple, little things that can cause us such big headaches.Big Grin

Hi Schimi2K,

Seems like I'm not as quite as bright as I thought! Confused when you say "if you want the fitting fanarts for it, you need to put them in fanart folder with the same name" can you describe in more detail where these should be saved if I want them to show a backgrounds to the relevant genre icons? - Thank you
Just ckeck the folder where the genre icons are... There are the folder for the fanarts too... Just name your fanarts like your icons and you are done

I reinstalled the skin at C:\User\username , and it worked perfect
I exited the Kodi/Madnox , and i started again
Again the same problems , black screen
I have installed all the addons you write in the first post
I think that i installed the irregular version i.e Isegrand
Can you please give a link for Jarvis?
Thanks for your attention
  • 176(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39