• 87(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
(2015-12-20, 18:16)spoyser Wrote: Probably best edit your post to remove any mention of banned addons.

With regards your question, is there much point being able to add a favourite to your library? It would only work for movies and tv shows, and it would need to know where it is, in which case it would already be possible to add it to your library.

Thank you for your advice. I am unaware which addons are banned or not. I am working on exploring new ways to make kodi work better for me. I would assume other would use this feature to. All that would need to be changes is instead of making a single file with all the favorites listed have a single file for each favorite in the same folder configuration which kodi would see as a video source. If this is to difficult I understand. But if it's a matter of why. I know I and my friends who use kodi would use it this way.
Sean I know your still on your break, but what did you think of iList feature? ( I messaged you an email)
just curious of what you thought of the idea :-)
spoyser love the super favourites addon ive made my own super folder and everything worked fine until it updated to 1.0.44 now i cant explore kodi favourites to add favourites into my list im getting script error is there anything im doing wrong?
anyone else having this problem with super favourites? script errors on 3 devices on kodi 14.2 and 15.2 i really need to update my list but cant explore kodi favourites with latest version?
(2015-12-23, 19:55)skella99 Wrote: anyone else having this problem with super favourites? script errors on 3 devices on kodi 14.2 and 15.2 i really need to update my list but cant explore kodi favourites with latest version?

Any chance you can upload a log after the error has occurred.

Edit
Okay I've tried in my setup and it seems fine, so I can only assume it is something in your favourites (maybe a dodgy character) causing the problem.

Can you upload your favourites file to a pastebin and I'll take a look, the file is located in the userdata folder and if named favourites.xml

In the meantime you can activate the SF global menu via the settings, this will allow you to add items directly to SF without adding them to Kodi favourites first.
(2015-12-21, 17:07)kilimanjaro Wrote: Sean I know your still on your break, but what did you think of iList feature? ( I messaged you an email)

It could work, not sure how many people would use it, but you never know Smile
(2015-12-24, 11:34)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-12-21, 17:07)kilimanjaro Wrote: Sean I know your still on your break, but what did you think of iList feature? ( I messaged you an email)

It could work, not sure how many people would use it, but you never know Smile
Really? I think this is as a big idea as isearch,
User curated lists for practically any genre/keyword/theme/mood
Instantly at your finger tips, finding sources is ( was) easy, but finding the name of it was getting harder. I think it week compliment isearch perfectly. I have so many ideas of building this into sf, for example being able to store lists.( maybe an integration with iremember)
Sean maybe on the to do list, you got to admit you've charmed to some of my ideas before :p I've got a good feeling about this one. Have you tried to search for subduing using this method? Hope your having a merry christmas
Oh forgot to mention, IList can take in inputs just like Irecommend. So you can think of it as multiple Irecommend.( more user options) I can see this similar to how Google has "surprise me", "fuzzy" search, if you want to use it that way Big Grin
@spoyser ive enabled the global menu and i can now add to my fav list again.many thanks for your help and thanks for a fantastic plugin have a great xmas.

regards

skella
Would it be possible to implement a top level watched satus?

If I add tv shows to a super favourites folder there is no watched status at the first level i.e the title poster so I can't tell if a new episode is available until I enter the folder.

When having many tv shows it's a must that I can see an overview of watched and unwatched like in the Kodi library.

Thanks.
Hi Spoyser,

Just to say thank you for all the work with your add-on in 2015, and to wish you a Happy Christmas and a great 2016.

Regards
hello

i am running your add-on on Kodi - jarvis beta 5 on an macbook and on two Nvidia Shield (Android) - and on an Apple tv 4 kodi 17.0 - the global search is enabled on them all but i can only use the Super global search menu as the standard context menu on the macbook and on the Apple tv - it seems that the Androids devices only will allow the standard Kodi context menu to show first ?
Hello,

I am running this addon on my standard Kodi 15.2. When i bring up the context menu now, there are two 'Super Favorites' items on the meNu.

Is there a way to fix this?
(2015-12-31, 08:36)chilman408 Wrote: Hello,

I am running this addon on my standard Kodi 15.2. When i bring up the context menu now, there are two 'Super Favorites' items on the meNu.

Is there a way to fix this?

Restart kodi, I think it is a bug in kodi itself
(2015-12-28, 13:45)jakepe88 Wrote: hello

i am running your add-on on Kodi - jarvis beta 5 on an macbook and on two Nvidia Shield (Android) - and on an Apple tv 4 kodi 17.0 - the global search is enabled on them all but i can only use the Super global search menu as the standard context menu on the macbook and on the Apple tv - it seems that the Androids devices only will allow the standard Kodi context menu to show first ?

It is because the android menu key isn't mapped correctly, I need to investigate.

Although with helix and above you should also now see a SF item on the standard context menu, selecting that will show the same menu as you see on the mac book.
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6