• 194(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-01-07, 00:31)BobCratchett Wrote: @bsoriano - specifically with the 'Title' option selected for the widget label Wink (With that, the widget name should be to the right, and then the label for the individual widget item should be to the left - just want to confirm that's working for Panel style widget 2 Smile)

Bob, for panel style widget 2, no title or label is shown if you select "Title" as the label. The other options for label work.

For Mixed style widget 2, it works as I mentioned before.

Regards,

Bart
Just found a bug, if you choose the short version of the info line, the texture shows up but the info is gone

And when playing music, artist slideshow add-on don't work on the home screen anymore, it always shows the default backgrounds
hi how can I add the fake disc art to the skin?
(2016-01-07, 01:12)McButton Wrote: For skins like KodiFlix & Shelf3D, (Inside of a TV show = Seasons folders) some of my TV LOGOS show as SEASON 4, SEASON 7, ALL SEASONS with a stylized text.
Some show as my defaulted Episode Logo that is stared natively with the episode.

Where does Kodi store the SEASON logo info? Is that skin specific? I see KodiFlix can disable it, but then I just get white text. No logo option at all.

Yes I get the samething as well, some shows in KodiFlix show the default logo.png and other show "Seasonxx" in text format

Would be nice if it could pick up season"X"-logo.png as I have nice season logo png files that would make a good defualt for all TV Shows with multiple seasons
It gave me a headache, so I went to Info view. It's simple and huge for everyone to see. I think it's just written into the views somehow as the default when missing a native logo file or one not scraped through artwork downloader. If you have your tvshow.nfo in each actual tv show folder, you can hit [context/manage/delete] for each show you want the stylized season text to show...and rescrape. It will show up afterward. However, if you remove your source and scrape again, you'll be back to the logo and will have to repeat the process.

Good if you only have a few with the issue. It's a workaround at least, if you need it.

*Note: all your tvshow.nfo files have to have the seasons listed at the bottom of the .nfo. If it's just a base show file, they don't seem to populate the text. Current Ember Media Manager settings do it automatically, but anything that hasn't had a new tvshow.nfo in like the past 6+ months would need an update. <--my experience.
@McButton,

It's a problem that is difficult to reproduce and as such I'm going to have to figure out a new method for TV logos in those views and possibly elsewhere. Sometimes if works and then sometimes it doesn't and it can be like that just for the seasons of one show. Will hopefully find a resolution.

@Raxieal121, go back to page 181 I think to find a link to the new shortcuts / widgets branch, it is still being tested and Mr. V still has some work to do some will not be in the main Madnox GIT until all that is done and dusted. But this branch is the one to test new widgets / shortcuts for Madnox thanks to the A-TEAM.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
New widget to come on MadNox, there is a possibility to place widget 1 high and widget 2 low so as with skin Silvo.

Bar menu selection to center ; widget up and down
(2016-01-07, 13:08)gotham_x Wrote: New widget to come on MadNox, there is a possibility to place widget 1 high and widget 2 low so as with skin Silvo.

Bar menu selection to center ; widget up and down

That's awesome!
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Yup, the work the A-TEAM have done and are doing on the new shortcuts / widgets solutions is quite astonishing!
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
and there will be more Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hi, just a quick bug report/question.

1. When using the mixed widget, and the option to hide them until focused is activated, only focusing on the central panel makes the widget appear. If you use a mouse and navigate either to the left or right panels, the whole widget disappears.

2. When show info on pause is on, and you search for subtitles during playback, the video pauses and the subtitle search window is blocked by the info. You can still select the subtitle, but you can hardly see it. (I can provide an image if necessary.)

3. At random times certain widgets (like In Cinemas, etc.) will disappear. They just act as if they were never placed on the screen, its all blank. It can happen after playing and stopping playback, etc. but it's essentially random. They only return after I restart Kodi or force the skin shortcuts to rewrite the menu by making some small change to a widget, and everything works until the next random occurence. This did not happen in previous Mr. V. widget versions. Could someone confirm this issue? Am I the only one?

4. What's been decided on the icons for the official/future Jarvis version? Do you plan on bumping everything to resource picker?

Btw, really loving the work fellas!
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Nice look there but, for someone like myself and others who have the menu bar at the foot can we still have two lots of widgets showing? I presume the menu bar and the bottom widgets that show in the pic above would just be swapped around.
Also, can you confirm if this skin uses or shows the clearart/clearcharacters in any of the views?

Ive got an amazon fire tv and its no good for this skin so im going to rebuild my pc at the weekend and im moving it into an HTPC case so ill have kodi running via windows PC and it will be more than capable of running this skin. Cant wait tbh,
(2016-01-07, 16:46)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Nice look there but, for someone like myself and others who have the menu bar at the foot can we still have two lots of widgets showing? I presume the menu bar and the bottom widgets that show in the pic above would just be swapped around.
Also, can you confirm if this skin uses or shows the clearart/clearcharacters in any of the views?

Ive got an amazon fire tv and its no good for this skin so im going to rebuild my pc at the weekend and im moving it into an HTPC case so ill have kodi running via windows PC and it will be more than capable of running this skin. Cant wait tbh,

Hello,

Yes, I also have the menu bar at the bottom, and you can have two widgets showing. And yes, with the new work on the widgets/menu customization (Mr. V's work, skin.shortcuts integration), you can have clearart and characterart as art choices for widgets.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-01-07, 14:39)Alanon Wrote: 1. When using the mixed widget, and the option to hide them until focused is activated, only focusing on the central panel makes the widget appear. If you use a mouse and navigate either to the left or right panels, the whole widget disappears.

(Assuming you're talking about the skinshortcuts branch/new mixed widget here Wink) - Thanks for the bug report, now fixed Smile
(2016-01-06, 21:38)neurosis13 Wrote: 2 new studio logos

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6y3asv...284%29.zip

thx mate - will be in next PR
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
  • 194(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39