• 148(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Hello,

I'm running the NBC Sports Live Extra add-on (version 2015.12.29) on the Matricom G box Q Android TV and have a valid Verizon login. Whenever I try to access content, I receive a "NBC Sports Live Extra Error - Check the log for more details." I've configured to add-on to use my Verizon login credentials so the issue shouldn't be authentication related. Where can the log file be found? Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks.
Have you figured out a xfinity fix yet?
I am running NBC live extra on KODI on my Matricom G box.
I can log in and select the video and quality that i want. it loads and i can hear the audio but i get no picture regardless of quality i select. anyone know the fix for this?

Thanks
Lee
Add-on is perfect, but I know a few people that have asked if it is possible to be able to have 2 options in the back end:

- Set preferred quality for all streams
- Set for prompt each time

Keep up the good work!
Has there been any findings or fixes on why when using a dns this doesn't work? Never got it working via a few dns. Only via vpn did it work for me. Hope for a reply thanks for a great add on once more.

Scrap my post. Seems my dns is working with the addon after all. It'd been a while since I tried it. Thanks alot
Hello,

Today I can not login to NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on. I got the notice Login Failed. Try to login from the Website, it is OK. Login from Win8 App it's OK as well.

I wonder If everybody get same issue or just me.

I greatly appreciate your experience about this issue.

I am in US and my provider is Directv.

Thank you!
(2016-01-21, 01:06)usphil Wrote: Hello,

Today I can not login to NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on. I got the notice Login Failed. Try to login from the Website, it is OK. Login from Win8 App it's OK as well.

Thank you!

I'm getting the same with my Directv login Sad
I also notice the addon is not saving the cleared saved data setting it keeps turning itself off after I turn it on
(2016-01-21, 01:06)usphil Wrote: Hello,

Thank you!

It is possible that the Direct TV login process could have changed. I don't have a Direct TV account to test with unfortunately, so if someone would like to share for testing I could take a look.

(2016-01-21, 17:37)stammie Wrote: I'm getting the same with my Directv login Sad
I also notice the addon is not saving the cleared saved data setting it keeps turning itself off after I turn it on

This is by design. Once you've turned on clear saved data the next time the addon fires it clears all saved data and turns off the setting once complete. Otherwise it would constantly be deleting your cookies which would not be good.
@eracknaphobia PM sent, I have DirectTV details.
I can confirm the above DirecTV issue too. 5 accounts work on the site, same 5 don't work on the add-on.
(2016-01-21, 19:33)stuCONNERS Wrote: @eracknaphobia PM sent, I have DirectTV details.

I should have to do this, but you are faster than me.

Thank you!
been using same direct tv account for a long while with this addon and all through the updates and have not run into any problem once. I'm in USA by the way and everything has been solid for me with direct tv login for a long time. i singed in once long back and no issue at all for months now and whenever i run into issue i just clear saved data and everything works again.don't know why so many people are having issues with direc tv login. so thank you eracknaphobia for a very good addon.
(2016-01-22, 03:02)binder420 Wrote: been using same direct tv account for a long while with this addon and all through the updates and have not run into any problem once. I'm in USA by the way and everything has been solid for me with direct tv login for a long time. i singed in once long back and no issue at all for months now and whenever i run into issue i just clear saved data and everything works again.don't know why so many people are having issues with direc tv login. so thank you eracknaphobia for a very good addon.

Would you dare to change password and login again? Thanks!
(2016-01-22, 05:15)usphil Wrote:
(2016-01-22, 03:02)binder420 Wrote: been using same direct tv account for a long while with this addon and all through the updates and have not run into any problem once. I'm in USA by the way and everything has been solid for me with direct tv login for a long time. i singed in once long back and no issue at all for months now and whenever i run into issue i just clear saved data and everything works again.don't know why so many people are having issues with direc tv login. so thank you eracknaphobia for a very good addon.

Would you dare to change password and login again? Thanks!
If ain't broke why should I mess with it. And I did signed on to my other devices such as firetv and Apple TV with the same login and everything is still working perfectly.
Version 2016.1.22 Released

- Fix for Direct TV login issue
  • 148(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13