• 206(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Running Beta 5 and skin.aeon.madnox Master branch.

Is anyone else having issues with Music selections not going fullscreen when a song is selected ?

Cheers

I used to use this Custom_FullscreenMusic.xml a while back , but it stopped working

<window type="dialog" id="3001">
<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
<onload condition="!Window.IsActive(visualisation)">FullScreen</onload>
<visible>Player.HasAudio</visible>
< controls></controls>
</window>
@Mike_Doc @schimi2k - noticed that MadNox doesn't have a DefaultShortcut.png image included with it. The Skin Shortcuts script uses this image as a fallback whenever there isn't a specific image for an available shortcut. Do either of you have any preference what image the skinshortcuts branch should use instead, or can Mr Schimi be tempted into creating an image...?
Quick question about guisettings.xml. When I change the colour of the main menu ribbon and the font colours to Blue from red is that info stored in guisettings.xml?
I would say it depends. Jarvis and higher versions of Kodi separate the skin settings from rest. So if you use Jarvis you have a separate xml for every skin in the userfolder.

If you use lower versions of Jarvis the values are stored in the guisettings.xml
I'm using the jarvis skinshortcuts version
I got another bug since my last clean install, It was working great before and I restored from backup. Sometimes it feels like black magic......

The movies widget don't work

Win10 latest madnox skinshortcuts and kodi latest beta
@paulsk321 - in that case skin settings like the ones you mention are stored in userdata (wiki)/addon_data/skin.aeon.madnox/settings.xml

@sarian19 - most likely the widget you've chosen doesn't supply poster images. You can double check by opening it directly in the Extended Info script - if memory serves correctly the 'In Theatres' widget is Extended Info's 'In Cinemas (Rotten Tomatoes)' - or by trying a different artwork choice for the widget. You can also try the similar widget 'In Cinema's' (which I think is the equivalent of 'In Cinemas (TheMovieDB)').
(2016-01-18, 00:20)BobCratchett Wrote: @sarian19 - most likely the widget you've chosen doesn't supply poster images. You can double check by opening it directly in the Extended Info script - if memory serves correctly the 'In Theatres' widget is Extended Info's 'In Cinemas (Rotten Tomatoes)' - or by trying a different artwork choice for the widget. You can also try the similar widget 'In Cinema's' (which I think is the equivalent of 'In Cinemas (TheMovieDB)').

thanks. You were right I did not noticed the In Cinema vs In Theater widget. I changed it to In Cinemas and everything works again
Anyone with Apple TV4 here? After using IPTV i switched to Aeon Madnox but have color listview issues?! Is this a iOS Apple issue or what? The GUI is allways white in white or blue with blue text. See fotos. Can this changed with settings?ImageImage
@sarlan19,

You can also get the latest EIS from the GIT, I believe there was a problem with posters from rotten tomatoes and it has been fixed on the GIT.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-01-17, 17:50)BobCratchett Wrote: @Mike_Doc @schimi2k - noticed that MadNox doesn't have a DefaultShortcut.png image included with it. The Skin Shortcuts script uses this image as a fallback whenever there isn't a specific image for an available shortcut. Do either of you have any preference what image the skinshortcuts branch should use instead, or can Mr Schimi be tempted into creating an image...?

Hello Sir Bob Smile
i had yesterday a day off - so i will make one right away

EDIT:
i just could pr it to the master branch... or maybe i just dont understand sourcetree ^^

EDIT 2:
can confirm - EIS from Git fixed the rottentomatoes poster bug ... v4.0.1... should be pushed to repo soon i think...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
@schimi2k - nice icon Smile Needs to be pushed to the skinshortcuts branch, though, not master Wink (I've cherry-picked the commit and added it to the branch)
@Sir Bob,

I know you fixed the visibility on In progress 0 on infolines but was it only for movies / tvshows? I still see in progress 0 on playlist infolines?

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
@Mike_Doc - actually, I only ever did it for Movie and Music Video playlists (the only two that actually showed that info). I don't have any music videos here, but the movies playlist info line is correctly displaying or not the 'In Progress' value for me.
(2016-01-18, 13:56)BobCratchett Wrote: @schimi2k - nice icon Smile Needs to be pushed to the skinshortcuts branch, though, not master Wink (I've cherry-picked the commit and added it to the branch)

THX and sorry Sir... but my sourcetree told me " just master you stupid old german ugly guy " ... so i thought - better master than nuttin ^^

and i like the new widget config style ( with the new popup window ) looks much cleaner now ... well done again sir
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
  • 206(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39