• 54(current)
Trakt.tv v3
(2016-01-12, 17:50)mkkyah Wrote: Thanks for the link, there are a lot of similar ones on Github. I think TraktRater has lots of detailed features. I was asking only for an integrated, automated watchlist sync between Imdb and trakt. Do you feel like integrating such an option to your addon?

No it's not something I would do. As it's like your microwave speaking to the dishes and sink on how they can accomplish to be cleaned.
Are you still looking for the error (scrobbling Movies/Episodes with special characters (ä,ü,ö,ß) doesn't work), or have you overlooked my last post wiht the debugging logfile?

(2016-01-13, 12:19)Stringer Bell Wrote: Are you still looking for the error (scrobbling Movies/Episodes with special characters (ä,ü,ö,ß) doesn't work), or have you overlooked my last post wiht the debugging logfile?

Yes, fixing bugs is not as easy as answering questions here.
The main problem is having time/motivation right now. I'll try to find some time later today.
Ok. No problem, i can wait
What does "playback progress sync for episodes" actually mean?
I thought it syncs the playposition of an episode between different installations.

So watching an episode on pc1 until 10mins an than manually stopping.
Then pc2 will know also about the playposition at 10min for that episode.

Actually that is not working for me.
It needs the library to be synchronized *to* Trakt, either manually or by updating/cleaning the library, if the option to sync the library afterwards is enabled in settings.
After that, client 2 needs to synchronize the library *from* Trakt.
(2016-01-15, 04:17)menakite Wrote: It needs the library to be synchronized *to* Trakt, either manually or by updating/cleaning the library, if the option to sync the library afterwards is enabled in settings.
It didn't work for me either. Not for movies or tv shows.

I ended up setting up a mysql server instead
Thanks for creating this fantastic addon. I struggle with some movies to sync between Kodi and Trakt although I have perfect NFO files with IMDB-ID and TMDB-ID. Please see below for some more context. Thanks in advance!

http://trakt.tv/forums/media-centers/top...collection
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2016-01-15, 04:17)menakite Wrote: It needs the library to be synchronized *to* Trakt, either manually or by updating/cleaning the library, if the option to sync the library afterwards is enabled in settings.

Ok, so that is actually not working for me.

It will send to trakt only when you scrobble. So make sure scrobble is enabled. Pulling down only happens on sync, that's correct.

(2016-01-15, 05:42)steve1977 Wrote: Thanks for creating this fantastic addon. I struggle with some movies to sync between Kodi and Trakt although I have perfect NFO files with IMDB-ID and TMDB-ID. Please see below for some more context. Thanks in advance!

http://trakt.tv/forums/media-centers/top...collection

Can't really say anything without an logfile as described in the first post and on github.
Here we go with the log file:

http://pastebin.com/cbXGcJ3E
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2016-01-09, 09:26)Glyde62 Wrote: Having the same problem here, no dialog box pops up anymore
And then Kodi freezes for 10 seconds or so

Any news on a fix yet?

Also noticed it isn't asking to rate movie after playback any longer.
I just saw yesterday this option on trakt
Quote:offset scrobble start by x minutes
Does this means that if we set this to 5 minutes, it will only scrobble after 5 minutes of watching the movie/serie?!
If yes, that very cool to have it!!!

The exclusions options it's also a great addition.
Living Room: TV LG OLED55C9PLA, Onkyo TX-NR808, Xbox One S, Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019), PS3, Wii, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C, Wharfedale Diamond 9.4 / 9 CS / 9.1, Sub BK Gemini, Logitech 650 Remote
(2016-01-16, 10:27)Glyde62 Wrote:
(2016-01-09, 09:26)Glyde62 Wrote: Having the same problem here, no dialog box pops up anymore

Any news on a fix yet?

Do you use Emby for Kodi by any chance?
(2016-01-18, 22:33)komplex Wrote:
(2016-01-16, 10:27)Glyde62 Wrote:

Any news on a fix yet?

Do you use Emby for Kodi by any chance?
Yes, always have, was working fine till recently
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35