Win Which backends support timeshift progress?
Is there any windows pvr backend that supports live tv timeshift progress info. I know there is 2 for linux but I don't use linux and trying to implement it in a skin but without a way of testing makes it hard.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
So non so far I guess since no reply

|
V
I guesd no one knows, you can look at the client.cpp file in the addon sources and see if they implement the timeshift related methods or not. Should be possible even for a non-programmer.
(2016-01-30, 00:50)Rjsachse Wrote: Is there any windows pvr backend that supports live tv timeshift progress info. I know there is 2 for linux but I don't use linux and trying to implement it in a skin but without a way of testing makes it hard.

nextpvr does
(2016-02-04, 23:50)AshG Wrote:
(2016-01-30, 00:50)Rjsachse Wrote: Is there any windows pvr backend that supports live tv timeshift progress info. I know there is 2 for linux but I don't use linux and trying to implement it in a skin but without a way of testing makes it hard.

nextpvr does
Really? Looking through the code it don't look like it has timeshift info for skinning

|
V
yep it does.....
What skin are you using? Does the skin have it?

|
V
(2016-02-09, 14:42)AshG Wrote: yep it does.....

Sorry, it does not. The nextpvr add-on does not implement the respective functions. For instance, IsTimeshifting function returns always(!) false etc.

So, if you found a skin that already implements timeshifting you currently will not get anything meaningful out if this in combination with current pvr.nextpvr
In a past version of Kodi you could do rudimentary timeshifting with the NextPVR addon, which is where the confusion is coming from. It doesn't yet support the new official model for timeshifting that was recently added to the kodi pvr framework.
DVBLogic does (paid product)
Kodi 16.1 on main HTPC Win 7 64-bit, 8 GB RAM, Quad Core 2.4 Ghz
3 x Pi2 running Kodi 16.1 (OSMC)
TVHeadend PVR server providing Freeview HD and Freesat HD
My apologies - i guess i missed the keywords "progress info"
(2016-02-10, 15:06)rlg6767 Wrote: DVBLogic does (paid product)

Thanks, pitty it is a paid product just wanted it for skin testing. Oh well I will wait. Shouldn't take too long to implement once the addons give the information

|
V
Any other windows backends been able to add the feature?

|
V
I'm lost. Can't all PVR such as WMC timeshift? Or is timeshift progress different?
The timeshift info bools, not timeshifting. Was added ages ago to jarvis.

Here is the link PVR timeshift info bools

Just hoping to see mp addon having it or another free windows pvr addon. Any updates?

|
V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which backends support timeshift progress?0