• 40(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
In the Power menu, the AM/PM indicator is bleeding thru. It works find on other submenus.

(2016-02-13, 18:08)kobikite Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Why the letters are small After the update? Even in English

Because you use Arial font.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-14, 00:24)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2016-02-09, 01:24)jdig4240 Wrote: How do we get the autocompletion keyboard to work with this skin?? I tried enabling it in extended info script, still no go?
Is this just not part of the skin or am i missing something?

No idea, sorry.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-14, 00:49)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz.

Would it be possible to include the season and episode number?

Thanks

There is already season and episode number on widget, except for next aired widget.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-14, 23:32)yakirp88 Wrote: Guilouz there is a little problem with something in skin.
I am using addon quasar and it has background downlading. This has a notification for the download percentage. In other skins while playing video the notification doesn't appear is it possible to make it in yours too?

screenshot please.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-15, 05:46)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 18:08)kobikite Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Why the letters are small After the update? Even in English

Because you use Arial font.

There is a possibility to change it?
Return it to its original size
(2016-02-13, 17:34)taurus35 Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 05:43)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-12, 22:55)taurus35 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Viewing background fanart on movies full screen doesn't seem to be working for me on OpenElec.

Would it be possible to add the movie tagline somewhere if you can find a sensible place?

In your Arctic Zephyr mod you used to have the function to press down on the movie info page & get a larger view of the plot....is that possible to add on this mod?

Cheers.

It's working for me on OpenElec.

It will be difficult because on video info dialog, there is no more place.

I will see.

Hi Guilouz,

Have made a discovery today...My movie collection is on seperate drives with only one plugged into my media player at any one time. The fullscreen fanart option is only working when the drive with the movie selected is connected. If the drive is not connected & I try to view full screen fanart then nothing happens, even though the fanart is visible in the background of the info page. It seems to be trying to load it from the drive itself.

If you do include the larger plot window option then perhaps the tagline could be included in that window if it can't be fitted sensibly on the info screen?

Cheers

Hi Guilouz,

Is there something in the skin code that could sort the above issue with the fullscreen fanart? My current library was originally exported to the individual drives, with nfo's, fanart & posters, then imported into a fresh install. Although all the background fanart is showing whether the drives are connected or not, when trying to view fanart fullscreen it will only show if the drive is connected, despite being able to see the image in the back of the movie info screen.

Cheers
(2016-02-15, 05:48)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-14, 00:49)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz.

Would it be possible to include the season and episode number?

Thanks

There is already season and episode number on widget, except for next aired widget.

ok thanks

I just thought it would be a good idea to see the information at a glance with My TV Shows Airing Today
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-02-15, 04:06)rhodges Wrote: In the Power menu, the AM/PM indicator is bleeding thru. It works find on other submenus.

Hi hodges,

Where did you get the wallpaper background Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
(2016-02-15, 12:32)Blurayx Wrote: Hi hodges,

You can get it Here
Hi Guilouz,

Just installed the latest Milhouse (Kodi 17.0) build.

After installing I read this:

#0214, 14-Feb-2016: RPi / RPi2 -- Release post (No more support for DXT compressed textures and DDS artwork - may break third-party skins; improved performance when navigating Setting > Add-ons; solves hang issue with boblight/ambilight/hue; drop PR:8807)

Will this break your great skin?
(2016-02-15, 12:46)taurus35 Wrote:

You can get it Here

Thank you Smile
(2016-02-15, 12:46)taurus35 Wrote:

You can get it Here
That is exactly where I got it. It is a slow site for me, but there are some really nice images there.
Hi.

I would like to have a widget to see the next aired tv shows but not from all the tv shows, just the tv shows of my library.
Is actually any way to make some widget work to that purpose?

PS: Im blind and this ticks Image are hard to see for me, it would be awesome if you can add some option to use colours instead of the tick to mark the watched chapters
Since last update I get error when trying to edit menus "skin shortcuts unable to build menu"
Any idea?!
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12