• 35(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Photo 
I miss the option the change the focused color of the tiles on the home screen in Titan for Jarvis. Is the option replaced or removed? If removed please bring it back.Image
(2016-02-18, 17:12)jspaander Wrote: I miss the option the change the focused color of the tiles on the home screen in Titan for Jarvis. Is the option replaced or removed? If removed please bring it back

Skin Settings --> Custom color settings --> Focuscolor for home tiles
(2016-02-18, 02:21)komplex Wrote: Thank you for saving my sanity :p was it the compact windows 10 style header causing that?

Yep, I forgot to include a change for Jarvis in there
I've been unable to see any spotlight widgets for Movies, Tv Shows, Music or Youtube for a week or so in the enhanced all in one layout. The only one that works is Settings. Tried selecting various default widgets but nothing seems to populate. Also within homescreen in order to select the widgets on the right hand side you must press left on the keypad remote instead of right.

Under the extended info choose art settings, I am unable to click choose art. Only artwork downloader seems to work. Thanks.
(2016-02-18, 22:20)Tennyten Wrote: I've been unable to see any spotlight widgets for Movies, Tv Shows, Music or Youtube for a week or so in the enhanced all in one layout. The only one that works is Settings. Tried selecting various default widgets but nothing seems to populate. Also within homescreen in order to select the widgets on the right hand side you must press left on the keypad remote instead of right.

Under the extended info choose art settings, I am unable to click choose art. Only artwork downloader seems to work. Thanks.

1) Thanks for the catch, I just fixed the spotlight widget. Will provide new beta tomorrow.

2) The choose art button doesn't work in extended info screen, I will remove it in next release
hi marcel
I miss the option the change the focused color of the Text title on the tiles on the home screen in Titan for Jarvis
thanks
(2016-02-18, 23:26)jspaander Wrote: hi marcel
I miss the option the change the focused color of the Text title on the tiles on the home screen in Titan for Jarvis
thanks

Hello jspaander,to change the text colour on the home tiles in Skin Settings go to Skin Settings>Custom Colour Settings>Label overlays on Posters and Thumbs text colour.

Or you could individually colour each home tile text,by using Set Label option in Configure Shortcuts and adding / editing colour codes to the label example.......

[COLOR red]Label/Tile name[/COLOR]
thanks bazzz3
I noticed a few posts back that someone had noted the red 'currently recording' notification on the home screen and had asked for it to be optional. I would like to second that request.

Also, I note that the 'big panel' view options (all of the variations) don't work on TV Episodes. When selected, the view that results is the basic 'list' view.

Finally, thanks Marcel -- this skin just keeps getting better!
As usual titan keeps improving. I`m using v3.6.29 and loving the new infoline subheader option. Couple issues with it though. When not set to auto-detect, it is displayed as a footer on the home screen which works for my preferred vertical layout but when testing the new mimic-like low horizontal layouts, it causes overlapping with submenus and the power menu. It also overlaps the rss feed on all layouts. If possible it would be better to keep it in the header area on the home screen to eliminate those issues and also for closer consistency across all sections. I`ve set mine to pvr info which further eliminates the need for the omnipresent top red indicator which looks misaligned on vertical layouts and kinda sticks out like a sore thumb with my color theme Smile I`ve linked a couple screenshots related to above. Thanks again.

Hi,

With the latest version, I find that if I go to the 'timers' screen for PVR, even if I don't group the timers, I see a list of folders at the top.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nt4gq6v7l26j64...0.png?dl=0

In some of these cases, there are no enabled timers at all, so I would have assumed these should not show up. I'm not sure what the numbers to the left correspond to.

This is using a Kodi OpenElec test build that should correspond to Jarvis RC3 (I think!!!). However, I have tested with Kodi Jarvis RC3 for Windows and Titan 3.6.25, and it is the same.

Best wishes,

Mark
hi marcel
i miss focused color of the home title tekst bv in titan helix
Found a pvr bug specific to titan. Using mythtv pvr, in the sidepane in the recordings section there's a deleted recordings option that when enabled shows recently deleted recordings. Toggling that option in titan v3.6.29 has no effect.
(2016-02-19, 15:44)oattes Wrote: I noticed a few posts back that someone had noted the red 'currently recording' notification on the home screen and had asked for it to be optional. I would like to second that request.

Also, I note that the 'big panel' view options (all of the variations) don't work on TV Episodes. When selected, the view that results is the basic 'list' view.

1) The recording indicator will be optional in next skin update.

2) Well, a panel view is not suitable for episodes as the aspect ratio for an episode thumb is landscaped and not vertical. I will fix the issue so that the panel views will work, but it is not really designed to show episode thumbs...
(2016-02-18, 23:26)jspaander Wrote: I miss the option the change the focused color of the Text title on the tiles on the home screen in Titan for Jarvis
thanks

This option is missing in the current stable (by accident), it is fixed again in the current beta.
I am fixing a few more small issues and then I will push another stable version out.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11