• 38(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-02-22, 02:55)arithine Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 00:32)Simograndi Wrote: Hi, I've just updated to Jarvis stable and beta .30, anyway what did you do with banners?! They are composed with logo and fanarts... great stuff and most of all finally hd quality for them especially when using the big ones on 1080p Smile

Anyway will you add an option to toggle between classic\new smart ones? This just because sometimes a real banner image is better that a cropped one Wink

EDIT: I rebooted... where did they go?!?! New banners disappeared!! O.o

Thats what the skin uses if there is not banner image for the item.

That's correct. The skin uses fanart+clearlogo as fallback if the banner is not present.
If even no clearlogo is present it will use the fanart with large text label.
(2016-02-22, 16:48)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 00:00)VMCosco Wrote: I wish this had been the case. My Kodi Add-On Repo won't update. I get the "The dependency in xbmc.gui version 5.9.0 could not be satisfied" error. Without being able to update the Repo I can't update Titan to Jarvis

Are you running the beta ? In that case you will have to manually install the Jarvis version from the beta repo.
Stable version will auto update

I'm not at home to check, but I am 90% sure I am on the stable. The version is 3.5.70 IIRC. The issue isn't just with Titan. I can't get the entire the Official Kodi Repo to update
(2016-02-22, 17:06)VMCosco Wrote: I'm not at home to check, but I am 90% sure I am on the stable. The version is 3.5.70 IIRC. The issue isn't just with Titan. I can't get the entire the Official Kodi Repo to update

Oh, in that case I can't help you ;-) You did try to force refresh it ?
Within the addons section, open the left sidebar menu and press "check for updates"

Note that the Kodi site and mirrors were offline yesterday (I guess because of large interest in the Jarvis release) so if you try it again today it will work (if the mirrors don't go down again)
(2016-02-22, 17:16)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 17:06)VMCosco Wrote: I'm not at home to check, but I am 90% sure I am on the stable. The version is 3.5.70 IIRC. The issue isn't just with Titan. I can't get the entire the Official Kodi Repo to update

Within the addons section, open the left sidebar menu and press "check for updates"

Note that the Kodi site and mirrors were offline yesterday (I guess because of large interest in the Jarvis release) so if you try it again today it will work (if the mirrors don't go down again)

Yeah, I tried to refresh but it didn't find any updates. I will give it try again later today. I posted the issue in the Add Ons and Android forums as well but haven't gotten any replies yet. If I get it resolved, I will report back so you know what the issue was.
I changed the OSD around as clearart is aligned to the bottom and right i moved it to the other side, made it bigger and made the size to match the aspect ratio when scaled, what ya think?
(2016-02-22, 17:52)komplex Wrote: I changed the OSD around as clearart is aligned to the bottom and right i moved it to the other side, made it bigger and made the size to match the aspect ratio when scaled, what ya think?

I don't use the infopanel myself but I think it's better this way.
Maybe some others can comment on this too ? If liked, I can include it
If you decide on it, this is what i changed Smile

Code:
<include name="OSDInfoPanel">
         <!--OSD Info Panel-->
         <!--Info Stuff-->
         <control type="group">
             <visible>Skin.HasSetting(EnableOSDInfo)</visible>
             <visible>![Window.IsVisible(OSDVideoSettings) | Window.IsVisible(OSDAudioSettings) | Window.IsVisible(subtitlesearch)]</visible>
             <!-- background -->
             <control type="image">
                 <posx>0</posx><!-- orig. 0 -->
                 <posy>0</posy><!-- orig. 0 -->
                 <width>100%</width><!-- orig. 100% -->
                 <height>190</height><!-- orig. 190 -->
                 <texture border="5">diffuse/panel.png</texture>
                 <colordiffuse>$INFO[Skin.String(OSDPanelColor)]</colordiffuse>
             </control>
             <!-- Plot -->
             <control type="group">
                 <posx>0</posx><!-- orig. 0 -->
                 <posy>20</posy><!-- orig. 20 -->
                 <width>1780</width><!-- orig. 1780 -->
                 <height>190</height><!-- orig. 190 -->
                 <!--logo-->
                 <control type="image">
                     <posx>1520</posx>
                     <posy>20</posy>
                     <width>356</width>
                     <height>200</height><!-- orig. 160 -->
                     <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                     <texture background="true">$VAR[OSDInfoImage]</texture>
                     <aspectratio align="left" aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
                     <visible>[!IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearlogo)) | !IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearart)) | !IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)) | !IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearart))]</visible>
                 </control>
                 <!-- plot when clearlogo visible -->
                 <control type="textbox">
                     <posx>38</posx><!-- orig. 40 -->
                     <posy>10</posy><!-- orig. 0 -->
                     <width>1450</width><!-- orig. 1500 -->
                     <height>200</height><!-- orig. 160 -->
                     <visible>[!IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearlogo)) | !IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearart)) | !IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)) | !IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearart))]</visible>
                     <label fallback="19055">[B]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Premiered,,  • ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Duration,, min. • ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.MPAA, • ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.RatingAndVotes, • ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.EpisodeName,, • ][/B][CR]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Plot]</label>
                     <textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(OSDPrimaryTextColor)]</textcolor>
                     <shadowcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(OSDPrimaryTextShadowColor)]</shadowcolor>
                     <align>justify</align>
                     <font>Light28</font><!-- orig. Light28 -->
                 </control>
                 <!-- plot when clearlogo NOT visible -->
                 <control type="textbox">
                     <posx>38</posx><!-- orig. 40 -->
                     <posy>10</posy><!-- orig. 0 -->
                     <width>1810</width><!-- orig. 1810 -->
                     <height>190</height><!-- orig. 160 -->
                     <visible>![!IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearart)) | !IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearart)) | !IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearlogo)) | !IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))]</visible>
                     <label fallback="19055">[B]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Premiered,,  • ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Duration,, min. • ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.MPAA, • ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.RatingAndVotes, • ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.EpisodeName,, • ][/B][CR]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Plot]</label>
                     <textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(OSDPrimaryTextColor)]</textcolor>
                     <shadowcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(OSDPrimaryTextShadowColor)]</shadowcolor>
                     <align>justify</align>
                     <font>Light28</font><!-- orig. Light28 -->
                 </control>
             </control>
         </control>
     </include>
I am not sure the 'recently played albums' widget is updating correctly. After I play a song from an album, I can see the album added to a library view of the recently played albums, but the widget on the home screen will not update until Kodi is restarted. I just performed a clean install of Kodi 16 (release) and I am using the latest beta skin (3.6.30), so I am pretty sure there are no lingering cache issues....

thanks!
(2016-02-23, 00:18)oattes Wrote: I am not sure the 'recently played albums' widget is updating correctly. After I play a song from an album, I can see the album added to a library view of the recently played albums, but the widget on the home screen will not update until Kodi is restarted. I just performed a clean install of Kodi 16 (release) and I am using the latest beta skin (3.6.30), so I am pretty sure there are no lingering cache issues....

Wait for the next beta, I enhanced the caching a whole bit...
It's currently uploading to the repo
(2016-02-22, 17:23)VMCosco Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 17:16)marcelveldt Wrote:

Yeah, I tried to refresh but it didn't find any updates. I will give it try again later today. I posted the issue in the Add Ons and Android forums as well but haven't gotten any replies yet. If I get it resolved, I will report back so you know what the issue was.

You were correct. It had to do with the server being hammered yesterday. I re-downloaded and reinstalled today and the Kodi Repo and all of the add ons (including Titan) updated as expected.
Skin just updated to 3.6.32 and it's missing the bottom half of the OSD
Here is a noob question guys...

When I go to change skin background and it opens file directory, it only shows me my added "sources" like fusion.

can I not choose from External Storage on my device as a path?
(2016-02-23, 05:53)durr Wrote: Here is a noob question guys...

When I go to change skin background and it opens file directory, it only shows me my added "sources" like fusion.

can I not choose from External Storage on my device as a path?

You need first add the External Storage as a new sourch through the FileManager "Add Source", browse to the external storage path, give it a name, confirm, then you will see it also there.
(2016-02-23, 05:43)komplex Wrote: Skin just updated to 3.6.32 and it's missing the bottom half of the OSD

Hmmm, strange. Does this happen with both OSD preferences (slim and normal) ?
I just tried .32 on my PC and Android Shield TV and I get top and bottom OSD correctly using slim (not tried normal)

komplex I was thinking because you modified the OSD code in an earlier build it may have carried over?

You may want to clear out the userdata addondata skin.titanjarvisbeta folder and also addons skin.titanjarvisbeta and reinstall fresh.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11