• 47(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Sweet Thanks also have they fixed the pvr guide info?
Hello. Im using Titan 3.6.37 on my firestick with netflix 2 theme, when I'm in my video views I am able to press menu and the extended info menu comes up (options for Movie Trailer, Movie Information, Queue Item, etc..) but when pressing menu on the netflix style home page I get a box that says Favourites and has an image of a puzzle piece. Is there any way to change this and prompt me with the same options?
(2016-02-29, 21:35)Turgon Wrote: I'm having a problem since version 3.6.37 in both Netflix views: regardless of my choice in 'Layout for Widgets' all my homescreen widgets are in landscape view.
Is this expected or am I the only one with this problem?

I'm quoting myself because I can't believe no one else has this problem. In the netflix home menu layout, whenever the large first row widget is disabled, the layout is always in landscape mode even if poster is selected. No matter what I do, all widgets are in landscape until I enable the large widget again.
(2016-02-29, 20:34)diedrichg Wrote: Beta 3.6.38

1. Settings>General Skin Settings>Settings for Header>Configure Header for the Home Screen: As default you have "Logo + Clock" but it's not one of the options in the menu, nor are any other '+' combinations.

2. Modern Big Vertical Homescreen Layout: Where can I find the color setting for the Home Main Menu? I'd like to change its opacity (and not affect the rest of the theme backgrounds).

3. Modern Big Vertical Homescreen Layout>Enable Multiple Widget Rows: Is it not possible to get the slide-in info panel to show with multiple widget rows? What if the media info was below the clear art in the tall blank area with this setting enabled rather than on the top?

Absolutely amazing update. Thank you.

I do agree with this point also regarding the slide-in info.

Great job as usual
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me with this issue as it's driving me mad! Smile

I have the latest titan beta and iv'e modified the menu bar, however, I'm trying to zip up the changes to the skin and add them to my updated kodi.zip file for putting into my "update build." (not using the backup skin and restore option, or can this backup be added to my kodi.zip file?)

I only have small changes to make, ie, skin mods and backgrounds, which all add to my build, but after the skin updates, the menu bar reverts back to it's pre-update state but all other changes stay?

I hope this makes sense!
Many thanks for any help you can give me!
Is it possible that you might add the autocompletion module to the skin for the autocompletion keyboard to work?? Or can you tell me how to add it to the code myself? This option is a huge help for people using this skin with devices without keyboards. Thanks!!!!
Hey Marcel, It seems as though the artwork on the widgets are not being stored in the cache. When i scroll through the homescreen menus, the widgets take a while to load. And when they are all loaded, artwork from widgets on one menu item displays and sticks to widgits on another menu's widgets. For example movie widgets display where tv show widgits should be displaying, then they finally load up correct.

Im using the big modern vertical home by the way.

This issue is STILL present:

After completing an episode (through video add-on) the widget pointing to my next episodes is not updating. You said you did some testing that fixed this issue when watching non-library videos.

Also, what's the three lined icon (menu icon) supposed to do in the options menu off to the left?
(2016-03-01, 18:05)Skribbler1 Wrote: Hey Marcel, It seems as though the artwork on the widgets are not being stored in the cache. When i scroll through the homescreen menus, the widgets take a while to load. And when they are all loaded, artwork from widgets on one menu item displays and sticks to widgits on another menu's widgets. For example movie widgets display where tv show widgits should be displaying, then they finally load up correct.

FYI, I am seeing this behaviour as well.
(2016-03-01, 19:39)oattes Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 18:05)Skribbler1 Wrote: Hey Marcel, It seems as though the artwork on the widgets are not being stored in the cache. When i scroll through the homescreen menus, the widgets take a while to load. And when they are all loaded, artwork from widgets on one menu item displays and sticks to widgits on another menu's widgets. For example movie widgets display where tv show widgits should be displaying, then they finally load up correct.

FYI, I am seeing this behaviour as well.

Likewise on Netflix 2 theme.
@marcelveldt, Would it be possible to swap positions of the location info (in the header) with the weather provider info within the weather section in a future update? Thanks!

Hi,
when using slim OSD with weather, the text under the weather icon on the right hand side is truncated (see image). Is it possible to move it slightly to the left?

watch gallery
Thanks all for the feedback. Been busy today with other stuff but I will reply to all posts tomorrow
Amazing update, I love the new Netflix theme, my personal favorite. The only issue I've noticed so far is that the side menu background doesn't extend all the way down to the bottom, not sure if that was intended or not. Keep up the amazing work!
is the new skin helper updated yet urzahil how did you get all those logos sd 2.0 h.264?
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11