• 59(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
(2016-03-02, 00:31)Guilouz Wrote: I have fixed it, try latest git.

Just tried it, works perfect now!

Thanks.
how do i set custom backgrounds?? when i try to chose single or multi image all i get to is repositories to chose from i cant get to my local drive to chose folder of picture so how do i do that Please help
In skin settings or in personnalise home menu ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-03-02, 02:06)Guilouz Wrote: In skin settings or in personnalise home menu ?

in skin setting when im trying to set background of new hub i cant access my custom folder to set as background
(2016-03-02, 02:32)Razieal Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 02:06)Guilouz Wrote: In skin settings or in personnalise home menu ?

in skin setting when im trying to set background of new hub i cant access my custom folder to set as background

I just trying, I have no problem, my local files are accessible.

Only for new Hub or all in skin ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-03-02, 01:50)Razieal Wrote: how do i set custom backgrounds?? when i try to chose single or multi image all i get to is repositories to chose from i cant get to my local drive to chose folder of picture so how do i do that Please help

You need to add your local drive as a source in the file manager.
Guilouz - the clearart is great, but i think you can enlarge them qui a bit , they are too small and looking extra crisp for there own good ...

P.S

I think we all missed out on one critical (for me anyway) thing this skin is missing .
After i set my movies and tv shows i still need to get out and run the Artwork Downloader manually !!! that's a bummer ...

You need to make an option that we can check in the skin settings that after every Library Update the Artwork Downloader will be activated automatically .

Mad-Nox did it and it's working great !!!

Thanks in advance ....
(2016-03-01, 22:29)RaZi3L Wrote: hello ... I have two problems with the skin.

In the TV channel "info" view... I see the channel logo, and other image below as you can see here:

http://i.imgur.com/2unB4l4.jpg

how can I remove the image below the logo channel?

thx for fix it !

but, what about this ? Smile :

Quote:on the other hand, in the tv channel list there is a white box. When I press ENTER on any channel then I can see it there... but only when I press ENTER... the rest of time I only see a white box...

http://i.imgur.com/6pdTCm5.jpg

How can I set a static image until some channel is selected?:

regards!
(2016-03-02, 07:36)guandms Wrote: Guilouz - the clearart is great, but i think you can enlarge them qui a bit , they are too small and looking extra crisp for there own good ...

P.S

I think we all missed out on one critical (for me anyway) thing this skin is missing .
After i set my movies and tv shows i still need to get out and run the Artwork Downloader manually !!! that's a bummer ...

You need to make an option that we can check in the skin settings that after every Library Update the Artwork Downloader will be activated automatically .

Mad-Nox did it and it's working great !!!

Thanks in advance ....

I agree clearart is small can you please make it bigger it would look great
Also another request is to show discart in poster list view atleast like disart poping out of cover other skins have it it would be great if we have it in this skin as well there is no discart in movies anywhere so Please consider this for us THANKS
Can someone help me Please. I am not getting any disc-art in the musicvisualisation (tab) view.
Btw I love this skin. Great job.
Guilouz is it possible to view on the home screen the number of tv shows instead of episodes?
@Guilouz: I love the new views! I have a small request, though, could you set the art and logos up to keep aspect ratio? Now they can be stretched.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2016-03-02, 14:32)yakirp88 Wrote: Guilouz is it possible to view on the home screen the number of tv shows instead of episodes?

Well... No, thank you Wink
Beebox N3150 - LibreELEC 7.90.009 | Synology DS212+ NAS 6TB
Panasonic DMP-BD65 bluray | Yamaha RX-A3030 AVR - Kef KHT3005SE 5.1 speakers | Optoma HD87 projector - Exclusiv-Home 2.8m 16:9 screen
(2016-03-02, 17:35)Alanon Wrote: @Guilouz: I love the new views! I have a small request, though, could you set the art and logos up to keep aspect ratio? Now they can be stretched.

Cleartart have format sized 1000x562 pixels, I have keep aspect ratio to be 330x186, so aspect ratio is preserved.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12