• 254(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-03-02, 16:27)dvbtjunkie Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 15:51)Mike_Doc Wrote: ok, think uppercase is an issue for either Linux or Openelec and as you corrected one icon by changine O to o I guess there might be more instances?

At the moment I found only the resume and new icon issue, can you tell me the name of the new icon overlay.
I will try to copy it in tothe media folder.

If you read my last post you can see - i am on it ( stupid germans always XD)
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
@schimi2k oh sorry, i overlook your post, yes the germans... haha
Avant toute chose mille mercis à vous tous pour le travaille et la passion pour ce Skin.

Question.
Pourquoi je n'ai pas le dossier actors Huh

Merci d'avance.
----------------------
:Translate google:

First of all many thanks to you all for the work and passion for the Skin.

Question.
Why I do not have the actors file?

Thank you in advance.

I have some trouble with backgrounds with the latest version of Madnox (Win10, Jarvis latest) Latest skin.helper installed too

I can't seem to get random backgrounds for playlist. It's always the same order.

Here is how it's setup

(2016-03-02, 16:59)Moustache Wrote: Avant toute chose mille mercis à vous tous pour le travaille et la passion pour ce Skin.

Question.

Merci d'avance.
----------------------

Question.

Thank you in advance.

Je n'en ai pas non plus. Tout fonctionne bien malgré tout. Tu as des problèmes en liens avec l'absence du dossier ?

Translation

I don't have one either. Everything works fine anyway. Do you have troubles in regards of the abscence of the folder ?
(2016-03-02, 16:07)BobCratchett Wrote: Regarding missing backgrounds, I found some time last night to figure out why it happens - though not what can be done about it. All the backgrounds that are going missing have a colordiffuse applied to them from a variable - often, but not exclusively, $VAR[ColorDiffuseVar]. That $VAR[] in turn calls multiple other $VAR[]'s to get the final color to be applied. When the backgrounds stop displaying, the $VAR[] has stopped returning any value, so Kodi is applying an empty colordiffuse, and so making the backgrounds invisible. Confused

Thank you Sir Bob of Bobbyland, is that where brave sir Robin ran away too?, I guess I'll have to have a little chat with the VARs and find a resolution to this.

@pustekuchen, I see you mean landscape option on widgets, ok I'll see if we can build fake landscape like most other places. I'll chat to Mr, V about the 'i' option on widgets as he is the mastermind behind the widgets.

@Lockos, to get logos etc. for Music the first thing you have to do is of course have the relevant png files locally, then you need to go into settings and PATHS and correctly set the last 2 options to do with music, on is you music library location and the other is music library structure, you have about 3-4 choices, from original 4.1.9.9. or Shednox as we have never changed this, and you need to state which yours is i.e. for mine I set the option to Artist\Album. This is required as this is used to build the path to get the logos etc etc for music.

This is all old and will hopefully get updated to probably use skin.helper to get the music logo etc etc so these 2 options may not be needed, but when that happens I don't know as we have alot on our lists at the moment and they are growing each day.

@Moustache, have you set the relevant option in the Artwork downloader options to download actor thumbs?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
short sitrep:
i try first just to rename the overlay badges images to uncapitalised - result - NO badges where shown anymore ( not even the watched one )
ok, i rename all overlay image links in all 1080i codes to uncapitalised either ! - result - the same shit !!! no more badges
i even reset my openelec from a backup from monday - still nada ...

will start from the beginning now, where i had at least the watched badges and will keep checking ... and after this i will go to the zoo and KILL ALL THOSE DAMN PINGUINS !!!!... i hate linux
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-03-02, 17:08)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 16:59)Moustache Wrote: Avant toute chose mille mercis à vous tous pour le travaille et la passion pour ce Skin.

Question.

Merci d'avance.
----------------------

Question.

Thank you in advance.

Je n'en ai pas non plus. Tout fonctionne bien malgré tout. Tu as des problèmes en liens avec l'absence du dossier ?

Translation

I don't have one either. Everything works fine anyway. Do you have troubles in regards of the abscence of the folder ?

J'ai constaté aucun problèmes avec l'absence du dossier.
Mais vue tout les option pour modifier le Skin il peut avoir une utilité Huh

j'y pense a l'instant ou ça vient de kodi en francais Huh

Translation

I found no problems with the absence of the record.
But for all the option to change the skin may have a use?

I think it has now or has kodi in french?
@S, I'm going to my nice padded cell for some quite time, good luck with the penguins.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
@mike : I think I'm loosing my mind reading this forum Big Grin
You misunderstood me. I don't have any issues with logos except the one for spotimc (see my posts). I already set up my path for music logos and all is working fine. Actually I don't want logos shown when Music Viz is using spotimc, I just want a name of artist instead...but I understood spotimc is not (yet?) integrated with Madnox so I dropped down this idea for now.

The problem I had was about magazines widget and I found the solution : you don't need to create a folder.png in the artist folder but a folder.jpg (for those who ara interested)

The result is outstanding ! See the picture below :

As always though, one bug of fitting image (I think it is independant of the image size) when the magazine opens up (see the wrong fit) :

Maybe Meowmoo can take a look at it or tell us the good size for folder.jpg

@mike : while I'm at it, did you took a look on the shelf3D studio flag problem ?

Thanks in advance

@Moustache : You have to create the .actors folder, it is not created by Kodi (tu dois créer le dossier, ce n'est pas à Kodi de le faire, utilise un éditeur de NFOs comme Ember par exemple, cherche sur le forum il y en a plein)
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-03-02, 17:42)Mike_Doc Wrote: @S, I'm going to my nice padded cell for some quite time, good luck with the penguins.

i will come to you after my date with these "so called Birds "... starts to frustrating me... set back my config now - see the watch badges ( CALLED "OverlayWatched.png" - mixed capitalised !!! file and code ) - but this &/§$&(=$!(/& new &$")&$)&"$ wont show on my linux &$&!")(&$)(!& but on my nice spying windows systems...

Poor birds ;P

We rescal everything in the skin your folder.jpg can as big as you want
(2016-03-02, 18:06)meowmoo Wrote: Poor birds ;P

We rescal everything in the skin your folder.jpg can as big as you want

Yeah, but did you noticed that when the magazines opens up the picture doesn't fit the whole page. Is it done on purpose ?
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Since today it's going more and more buggy, I keep having pop up errors from random and lastitem.script
Does anyone has a fully working version ?
Guys, a quick bug report. After the subtitle fix, the manual search keyboard is always behind the subtitle window.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
  • 254(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39