• 257(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-03-02, 21:26)Lockos Wrote: If you want I can dropbox you my whole set up via pm to reproduce it (if you have movies with nfo's I think it could be possible)

I won't take a whole setup. Assuming you have the latest version from Mike's git (you do, right...?) all that should be needed for me to re-create the setup is a copy of your userdata (wiki)/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts folder and - if any of malfunctioning widget comes from a custom playlist, a copy of that playlist.
Hello and thanx for this cool update.
But I have some issues.
I can't find any possibility to change the background from any main menu position like movies, series, music and so on, to a picture from my harddrive. I make some main menu entrys by myself like youtube, trailer and such stuff. Until this update to rc1 I usualy take one of my own backgrounds but in this new customize section there is as well the ability to change the background to single picture but then there is only the possibility to choose between 2 of my installed repositorys but I can't reach my pc folder structure and my hdds from there, as I am used to.
OK there are a lot of background variations in the list but I wan't some of my own. Also I can't switch back to any of the standard backgrounds from madnox when I once choosed one of the long list.

Can somebody help?

And then the Poster fanart is missing in the Episode View from TV Series. There is only a Place Holder box in left side wich contains the words "no fanart", also there is no clear art in the upper left corner only the episodes name and each episode displays its name in an own font when I scroll through the episodes.
The Season view is correct I use right list view.
Hey Guys, I'm using the Extended List widget, I wanted to make a list of T.V. Channels, I can scroll the list, however there are no labels for the channels

Any Idea what might be causing this?
(2016-03-02, 21:41)spacematten Wrote: I can't find any possibility to change the background from any main menu position like movies, series, music and so on, to a picture from my harddrive.

Add the folders you want to select an image from as a source in the file manager (wiki).

(2016-03-02, 21:42)MrsAngelD Wrote: Hey Guys, I'm using the Extended List widget, I wanted to make a list of T.V. Channels, I can scroll the list, however there are no labels for the channels

Any Idea what might be causing this?

Looks like that widget might need specific support to display the label. Pinging @Mr. V.
(2016-03-02, 21:32)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 21:26)Lockos Wrote: If you want I can dropbox you my whole set up via pm to reproduce it (if you have movies with nfo's I think it could be possible)

I won't take a whole setup. Assuming you have the latest version from Mike's git (you do, right...?) all that should be needed for me to re-create the setup is a copy of your userdata (wiki)/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts folder and - if any of malfunctioning widget comes from a custom playlist, a copy of that playlist.

Done !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-03-02, 22:01)Lockos Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 21:32)BobCratchett Wrote:

Done !

Thanks. All the widgets are displaying correctly for me (aside from the known cast issues). Will see if they keep doing so over the next couple of hours and, as I said before, if you have any steps that reproduce the issues let me know.
(2016-03-02, 20:30)brazen1 Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 21:48)brazen1 Wrote: Top 250 does not show any titles?
Before upgrading, it would show a star or something and next to it the Top 250 ranking number.
I don't see that anymore thus probably why the Top 250 browse is empty?

I added
Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\extras\Playlists\video
to
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\playlists
and I am selecting 'Top 250' built into the 'Main Menu'.

Is there an add-on not listed I need for this to work?
Fwiw, I have seen the IMDB update pop-up and it updates the titles. Not sure if it's related?

I saved my old install folder and I see these:
script.imdb250.view
script.imdbupdate
They are not in the new install. Should they be?

Yep, I thought script.imdbupdate had to be manually added.
For some reason it didn't work the 1st time?
This time it has and indeed I do get the star with the rank.

Top 250 and Library Stats is now working 100%.
Thank you for the help.

Can anyone confirm if the Madnox version I am using is current or if it's old?
Is this where to look or is not relevant?
From Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\addon.xml

addon id="skin.aeon.madnox" version="0.9.0"

seriously ? ... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2266287
i already tell you that some posts above you ... i start to think that you dont like me buddy Sad
( maybe i shouldnt kill the pinguins.... )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-03-02, 22:08)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 21:32)BobCratchett Wrote: I won't take a whole setup. Assuming you have the latest version from Mike's git (you do, right...?) all that should be needed for me to re-create the setup is a copy of your userdata (wiki)/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts folder and - if any of malfunctioning widget comes from a custom playlist, a copy of that playlist.

Done !

Thanks. All the widgets are displaying correctly for me (aside from the known cast issues). Will see if they keep doing so over the next couple of hours and, as I said before, if you have any steps that reproduce the issues let me know.
And this is about cast issue, for other issues (cd, poster and titles missing) I thaught it was a texture problem that is currently handled by the team, isn't it ?

The steps are just navigating from one movie to another and keep pressing i on each movie until one mess comes out (which is pretty often for me), nothing more
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-03-02, 22:08)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 21:32)BobCratchett Wrote: I won't take a whole setup. Assuming you have the latest version from Mike's git (you do, right...?) all that should be needed for me to re-create the setup is a copy of your userdata (wiki)/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts folder and - if any of malfunctioning widget comes from a custom playlist, a copy of that playlist.

Done !

The steps are just navigating from one movie to another and keep pressing i on each movie until one mess comes out (which is pretty often for me), nothing more.

And for other issues (cd, poster, titles missing) I thaught it was textures issues that are currently handle by the team, isn't it ?
(2016-03-02, 14:32)dvbtjunkie Wrote: Here is a screen about the Widget Systeminfo temperature issue.

Thanks a lot.

editing the 1080i/Includes_Widgets.xml and removes the $INFO[System.TemperatureUnits] solved the Problem

Code:
        <item>
            <label>13280</label>
            <label2>$INFO[System.ScreenWidth]x$INFO[System.ScreenHeight]</label2>
            <onclick>noop</onclick>
            <icon>homewidgets/systeminfo/square/video.png</icon>
            <property name="Fanart">homewidgets/systeminfo/fanart/video.jpg</property>
            <property name="Label3">$INFO[System.fps] FPS $INFO[System.GPUTemperature]$INFO[System.TemperatureUnits]</property>
            <property name="isSystemInfo">true</property>
            <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(System.GPUTemperature,0)</visible>
            <onclick>ActivateWindow(systeminfo)</onclick>
        </item>
        <item>
            <label>CPU</label>
            <label2>$INFO[System.CPUUsage(used.percent)]</label2>
            <onclick>noop</onclick>
            <icon>homewidgets/systeminfo/square/cpu.png</icon>
            <property name="Fanart">homewidgets/systeminfo/fanart/cpu.jpg</property>
            <property name="Label3">$INFO[System.CpuFrequency] $INFO[System.CPUTemperature]$INFO[System.TemperatureUnits]</property>
            <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(System.CPUTemperature,0)</visible>
        </item>

to

Code:
        <item>
            <label>13280</label>
            <label2>$INFO[System.ScreenWidth]x$INFO[System.ScreenHeight]</label2>
            <onclick>noop</onclick>
            <icon>homewidgets/systeminfo/square/video.png</icon>
            <property name="Fanart">homewidgets/systeminfo/fanart/video.jpg</property>
            <property name="Label3">$INFO[System.fps] FPS $INFO[System.GPUTemperature]</property>
            <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(System.GPUTemperature,0)</visible>
        </item>
        <item>
            <label>CPU</label>
            <label2>$INFO[System.CPUUsage(used.percent)]</label2>
            <onclick>noop</onclick>
            <icon>homewidgets/systeminfo/square/cpu.png</icon>
            <property name="Fanart">homewidgets/systeminfo/fanart/cpu.jpg</property>
            <property name="Label3">$INFO[System.CpuFrequency] $INFO[System.CPUTemperature]</property>
            <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(System.CPUTemperature,0)</visible>
        </item>
Hello all,

I just upgraded the SSD in my Intel NUC, so I moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and from Isengard to Jarvis. Everything looks great on Madnox RC1 so far!

I noticed one really minor bug. In Music Visualisation settings, the options for Enable Extended Info widget are Default, Default, Rotating. The first Default should be Off (or No or whatever).

Also, my memory might be failing me, but didn't the MusicFlix view in artists used to show Artist Logos? If so, I don't see that option now.

One minor request: Could someone add a Hulu icon to Studios? I add placeholders to my library for Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon shows I like to remind me to switch to Roku to watch them.

Also, one small comment about bringing up the Info screen in widgets using select. First off, the work done on the widgets is really amazing! To be honest, though, I was planning to request a way to play the trailer from the movie widget screen because it honestly didn't occur to me that I could hit the Info button on my remote to bring up the old info screen. For folks (like me) who have the Kodi option Video -> Settings -> File Lists -> Default Select Action set to Show Information, we're used to clicking on the movie in our library and having the info screen open. It's not the end of the world, but it would make sense if that action carried through to widgets as well.

Thanks again for all the hard work everybody!
@schimi2k

A big LOL for FATNOX.... Just read it.
And man, I apreciate all ur stupid tutorials, really, and regarding that I just voted for u. I would give u a penguin but I haven't any left.
Wink
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Me neither... All dead now!
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
schimi, schimi, schimi......

Yes, I know you replied Nod
I do not ignore you No
You posted while I was writing Angel

I luv you long time now as always Love
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
I know you put the info in the first few posts but I am unable to find out how to configure smart playlists in the new version. We use it for recently added shows in a certain playlist etc
  • 257(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39