• 265(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
@schimi I have added skin.info.service and library editor to my repo so they can be installed through the RunPlugin hack on Jarvis or the InstallAddon function in Krypton. I can also add the movie set artwork automator as well. Then you can have users just install the repo and use the help section to install the missing scripts. Any interest in that?
Mike S., I know I don't speak for the team, but my opinion is that it would be really useful to be able to install them all from your repo. Thanks!

Regards,

Bart
(2016-03-04, 18:27)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 17:06)Lockos Wrote: Here's the nfo provided by schimi (which as mine doesn't work either) : nfo

Here's my video db : video db

The movie you have to look is Lone Ranger.

Good luck with that

i guess the é is the Problem when i rename the title to just "Lone Ranger" refresh it, run Artwork Downloader all is fine

in your nfo and DB the Name is Lone Ranger, Naissance d'un H‚ros its missing the é.

pls delete it from your Kodi db, wipe your texture db and thumbfolder (make a backup)
rename it to Just "Lone Ranger" in the NFO and try again if it works

do movies like
Le Hobbit : La Désolation de Smaug
La Vie d'Adèle
and so on work?

Meowmoo You are the best

You didn't exactly found the solution, but you guided me towards it !

It has been 3 awful days of testing everything : widgets, cache, nfo with debug logs, utilities, tons of screenshot, I've been a pain in the ass for everyone with sharing of all my files.

And....I finally made it work !

Let me explain myself :

You asked me if it was about accented characters within the nfo. Well not exactly. I followed your advice of erasing all accented characters in the titles inside the nfo but that didn't made the trick.

However the renaming of the files and folder to "Lone Ranger" instead of "Lone Ranger, Naissance d'Un héros" made the trick. And it is a good thing because I can keep "Lone Ranger, Naissance D'Un Héros" as the real french title inside the nfo.

BUT (and there is a BUT) the movies like "La Vie D'Adèle" and "Le Hobbit : La Désolation de Smaug" have always been working on the widget side. But Why ? the files and folders were also named with accented characters...So why just "Lone Ranger, Naissance D'Un Héros" and not these two others ?

Well .................because "Lone Ranger, La Naissance D'Un Héros"

--->Fucking comma ! It has been three days of work for everybody for a fucking comma.

So the solution is : in order to make widgets work perfectly, never put a comma in the title. More than that, keep your naming files and folders as simple as possible. It doesn't matter cause then you can set whatever title you want inside the nfo.

Anyway, thanks to everybody who tried to help me on this (and that's a lot of people). Big thumbs up to meowmoo that once again made an evident proof of his smart mind.

I'm gonna warn immediately Mr V via PM.

See ya guys !

P.S : maybe schimi2K can add it as a warning in first page for widgets
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-03-04, 19:10)mikesilvo164 Wrote: @schimi I have added skin.info.service and library editor to my repo so they can be installed through the RunPlugin hack on Jarvis or the InstallAddon function in Krypton. I can also add the movie set artwork automator as well. Then you can have users just install the repo and use the help section to install the missing scripts. Any interest in that?

sure - that would be nice - can i do it with photoshop ? hehe

would be nice if you can explain me in PM how we can do that the easiest way ( and is it possible to add directly my custom moviesetautomator version ? - because the default one doesnt have the extrafanart1. option in it )

cheerz
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-03-03, 22:43)WolvesPhil Wrote:
(2016-03-03, 00:43)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 23:52)WolvesPhil Wrote: I know you put the info in the first few posts but I am unable to find out how to configure smart playlists in the new version. We use it for recently added shows in a certain playlist etc

WolvesPhil,

Go into Skin Settings, Customizers, Set up the Aeon MadNox Main Menu, and add your playlist as a menu item, or, if that is what you are looking for, as a widget for one of your menu items. Please look at this post from schimi that shows all of the options and explains them: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2040817.

Please let me know if you still need help after looking at that. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Yes what I would like is to show as a widget with the recent unwatched added movies or episodes to that playlist.
I am able to follow your instructions and set the playlist up a as widget however this appears to show all items in the playlist alphabetically rather than recently added unwatched items.

I can't find the smartplaylist manager by following schimi's post - copied below

Most of the Settings here are for the Optics and Colors u want - important settings here is to set the paths to the wanted icons in "Customize Icons"
- under General Settings u can configure the Playlists in "Smartplaylist Manager" - if u dont see your playlists here, u dont have the Addons needed
(script.randomandlastitems and script.playlists) u should see your playlists directly > no need to search for them when u have them inside your playlistfolder
- In Main menu item customizer u configure your main menu - u can choose what items u want, widgets, backrounds etc...

Thanks
Phil
when was the last time you realy read my posts on first page ? when you are using latest rc-1 version you dont need the playlist manager anymore ... the first page is updated buddy Wink
next tuts will be how to use own playlists as menu item and widgets
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

@ lockos
hehe funny ... all my widgets doesnt have any "," in titles Big Grin
after i make a playlist with titles that contains "," i test them and i can CONFIRM it Wink
i have "." "/" "dots" even "öäü" ... all works

i will add a info on my first page

damn... this was realy a hard one... i would put it in the same row like those stupid pinguin problems ... !

( our kittycat cow seems to have a good week Wink )

(2016-03-04, 20:00)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 19:10)mikesilvo164 Wrote: @schimi I have added skin.info.service and library editor to my repo so they can be installed through the RunPlugin hack on Jarvis or the InstallAddon function in Krypton. I can also add the movie set artwork automator as well. Then you can have users just install the repo and use the help section to install the missing scripts. Any interest in that?

would be nice if you can explain me in PM how we can do that the easiest way ( and is it possible to add directly my custom moviesetautomator version ? - because the default one doesnt have the extrafanart1. option in it )

cheerz
I can add the modified set automator Wink

Looks like everything is already set up correctly so all I would need to do is add the movie set script and it should all work Smile

I can't seem to find the modified version of the Movie Set Artwork Automator. Is there a link on the first page?
(2016-03-04, 20:22)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

cheerz

Looks like everything is already set up correctly so all I would need to do is add the movie set script and it should all work Smile
buddy... you have all the trust we can give you Smile
just tell me what i should do and i will try my best ...

and thx again

EDIT: i just can do it tomorrow - i have company now - sorry

Hello.

Is it possible to limit the number of items in a widget?
like will this work:
Code:
<limit>15</limit>

I'm trying to limit the number of items in a widget by having it ignore my <recentlyaddeditems>5000</recentlyaddeditems> setting in my advancedsettings.xml file, as I really want to leave that in the file but don't want 2000 movies showing in my widget so Im trying to find a way to do both.

Would it be the shortcuts/template.xml file I would have to play with or the Includes_Widgets.xml file?
Any hints would be appreciated.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
All Hail the Birdking Big Grin

The funny thing is, look at my picture there is a , in the name Big Grin
(2016-03-04, 20:22)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

cheerz

I can't seem to find the modified version of the Movie Set Artwork Automator. Is there a link on the first page?
Its inside this pack
http://workupload.com/file/NcQrvuVq
Cool

(2016-03-04, 21:36)schimi2k Wrote: Its inside this pack
http://workupload.com/file/NcQrvuVq
Cool
Just added it to the repo now Wink
You may need to check for updates to see it and it is the only one visible since the others are in a hidden category so you would need to install those through the MadNox help screen.
ATTENTION TO ALL

I found the solution to ALL bugs concerning widgets :

- character "&" in the titles of the nfo ---> the widget will display no cast at all
- accented characters in the titles of the nfo (é, è à î, ô, ù, etc....) ------>the widget will display a wrong cast (cast of another movie). Thats why I was the only one to have this (as a reminder I'm french)
- coma in the name of the files (that is to say name of the movie, name of the nfo and name of the local trailer) ---->the widget will display no poster nor CDart (you have to replace the comma by a "-" for instance)

I just gave the list to Mr. V
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
The mixed widget on this skin with all the cases available to whatever you pick is absolutely INCREDIBLE!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
im glad im not french ;P

normally äöü are the bad letters ^^
  • 265(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39