• 21(current)
WIP Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds
With this new build, all MKVs which used to work previously (some like Avatar, had issues though) crash (as per timstephens24) BUT isos work fine (including the ones I was having trouble with previously with frame rate appearing too fast, namely Avatar).

In this log, I tried several MKVs which all crash (switch to 3D mode and then immediately returns to menu) and Man of Steel and Avatar isos, which work flawlessly.

http://xbmclogs.com/pzytdjxje
(2016-03-10, 15:29)afedchin Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 14:53)hdmkv Wrote: Did have both 'Sync video to display' and 'Use fullscreen window' disabled... my logs showed opposite for former or either?
Yes, it is. You logs show what Sync video to display is enabled.

Same problem (audio passthru fine, no video), log attached. This is w/latest build.

http://xbmclogs.com/pbazkvno0
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Looking good with the new update......
The best 3D effect since i left Windows

Log file attached,still blurriness or Flame Interpolation
I unistall the Video driver, then reinstall, still the same issue.

Blurriness

Good Job!!!!

PS: Found out that the memory that was ship the i3 NUC is not compatible, the why i was having all kinds of issue..
New memory coming tomorrow.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-03-11, 01:10)timstephens24 Wrote: I can't get any video files to play currently. When I click it will change the refresh rate on my TV, but then exist back out. No sound, no video.
Will be fixed in next build. I've made a stupid mistake.

(2016-03-11, 01:25)woronczak Wrote: With this new build, all MKVs which used to work previously (some like Avatar, had issues though) crash (as per timstephens24) BUT isos work fine (including the ones I was having trouble with previously with frame rate appearing too fast, namely Avatar).

In this log, I tried several MKVs which all crash (switch to 3D mode and then immediately returns to menu) and Man of Steel and Avatar isos, which work flawlessly.
Same as above. My stupid mistake causes crash on all files except 3D ISO.

(2016-03-11, 03:22)movie78 Wrote: I unistall the Video driver, then reinstall, still the same issue.
No need to reinstall driver. Go to Windows Control Panel, open Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel then disable any enchantments in Video section.
(2016-03-11, 08:37)afedchin Wrote:
(2016-03-11, 01:10)timstephens24 Wrote: I can't get any video files to play currently. When I click it will change the refresh rate on my TV, but then exist back out. No sound, no video.

(2016-03-11, 01:25)woronczak Wrote: With this new build, all MKVs which used to work previously (some like Avatar, had issues though) crash (as per timstephens24) BUT isos work fine (including the ones I was having trouble with previously with frame rate appearing too fast, namely Avatar).

Same as above. My stupid mistake causes crash on all files except 3D ISO.
No problems. I know how easy it is to make a tiny little mistake coding! Thanks for all your hard work - next build looks like it will be working perfectly!
(2016-03-11, 03:22)movie78 Wrote: Looking good with the new update......

Blurriness

Good Job!!!!

PS: Found out that the memory that was ship the i3 NUC is not compatible, the why i was having all kinds of issue..

Can you please stop mentioning 3D pop-out and depth? As mentioned previously, there is no better or worse when it comes to different hardware. The 3D effect will always remain the same (unless you set up previous hardware incorrectly).

These test builds do not improve 3D imagery at all.
(2016-03-11, 08:47)woronczak Wrote: [

It's still Alpha, right? You've made it awesome so far. Thanks.
(2016-03-11, 08:37)afedchin Wrote: Will be fixed in next build. I've made a stupid mistake.

Unacceptable! I demand my money back! This is an OUTRAGE! Where is the manager?! These pretzels are making me thirsty!!!

Dude, just keep working on the kinks. We can all wait. 2 weeks ago most of us knew nothing about the abilities of HDMI hardware decoding being this close to a reality. It won't kill us to work through the bumps and bugs. We're here to help you help us all! Big Grin

(2016-03-11, 08:48)HomeTheatreGuru Wrote: Speaks up about bad information being spread around.

Glad someone said something. I'd have just been piled on for bringing it up.
New Kryphon MVC for Windows build: March 11 (+pdb)

Fixes:
  • Fixed crash in video player.
  • Fixed wrong subtitles position.

Known issues:
  • Sometimes Kodi doesn't exit from 3D stereo mode if windowed mode is used.
The wrong subtitle position, is that the few times the subs go all wacky across the screen?
Hello,

will there be a version for Linux (AMD, Intel) in near future?

Do I understand this right that I don't need any special hardware for this version, only Windows? And it plays MKV MVC directly via HDMI?
(2016-03-11, 10:40)afedchin Wrote:
  • Fixed crash in video player.
  • Fixed wrong subtitles position.

Known issues:
  • Sometimes Kodi doesn't exit from 3D stereo mode if windowed mode is used.

Verified that the video player is now working.
Verified that the subtitle in Avengers that was messing up is now working properly.

I also don't have an issue with exiting 3D.
(2016-03-11, 08:48)HomeTheatreGuru Wrote:

Blurriness

Good Job!!!!

Can you please stop mentioning 3D pop-out and depth? As mentioned previously, there is no better or worse when it comes to different hardware. The 3D effect will always remain the same (unless you set up previous hardware incorrectly).

Those reference was comparing my other media players to this ,With the Android hardware it's hit of miss when it comes to 3D effect, so I was please see to the widows MVC build was doing a good job...
Just happy to see that 3D is finally working with one click in Windows...

And I understand this has nothing to do with the hardware...
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Question about naming scheme...

Currently I have everything named:
'Movie Name (Year) [Resolution Codec Source Audio].3D.MVC.mkv'
EX 'Jurassic World (2015) [1080p AVC BluRay DTS-HD MA 7.1].3D.MVC.mkv'

I want the 3D tag to show up in the skin, so I tried adding SBS to the name and that just ended up with the video being displayed as SBS. I tried adding TAB to the name and that just ended up with the video being displayed as TAB. Any advice? I tried looking it up, but MVC works with the RPi2 so that's what I'd like to keep it as, but I'm flexible since it's just a simple rename with regex to get the names changed to what I want.
(2016-03-11, 11:46)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-03-11, 08:48)HomeTheatreGuru Wrote:

Blurriness

Good Job!!!!

Those reference was comparing my other media players to this ,With the Android hardware it's hit of miss when it comes to 3D effect, so I was please see to the widows MVC build was doing a good job...
Just happy to see that 3D is finally working with one click in Windows...

And I understand this has nothing to do with the hardware...

Fair enough.

Did you manage to record a video of your new build?
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds5