• 161(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Hi

can someone tell me if Direct TV have a captcha. i want to use the kodi add on.

thanks
Please, please please, forgive my dumbness, but I have tried as hard as I can to get this to work. I have downloaded this several times, but when inside the actual Kodi program, and I go to System, and Settings, and Add On and Install from Zip File, I get nothing.

I have moved the download to my desktop from my downloads folder and even inside the actual Program Files Kodi location, and nothing. What am I doing wrong?!
(2016-03-13, 19:51)bevoaustintx Wrote: Please, please please, forgive my dumbness, but I have tried as hard as I can to get this to work. I have downloaded this several times, but when inside the actual Kodi program, and I go to System, and Settings, and Add On and Install from Zip File, I get nothing.

I have moved the download to my desktop from my downloads folder and even inside the actual Program Files Kodi location, and nothing. What am I doing wrong?!

What are you doing after getting to 'Install from Zip File'?
You need to transverse to your file download location and click on the actual zip file, then the install will start.
So if you saved the zip file in c:\temp\, click on c: then temp, scroll to the zip file . Click on it.
10 seconds later, you should get an icon at the bottom right of your screen telling you the add-on is installed.
(2016-03-13, 21:55)OTinley Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 19:51)bevoaustintx Wrote: Please, please please, forgive my dumbness, but I have tried as hard as I can to get this to work. I have downloaded this several times, but when inside the actual Kodi program, and I go to System, and Settings, and Add On and Install from Zip File, I get nothing.

What are you doing after getting to 'Install from Zip File'?
You need to transverse to your file download location and click on the actual zip file, then the install will start.
So if you saved the zip file in c:\temp\, click on c: then temp, scroll to the zip file . Click on it.
10 seconds later, you should get an icon at the bottom right of your screen telling you the add-on is installed.

Okay. The zip file is named repository.eracknaphobia. I open that up. I then have an XML document named addon. The current whole folder is on my desktop right now. Does it need to be moved to a certain folder first before I open it in Kodi?
Who said anything about opening the .zip file in windows?
Do not open Kodi, in Windows do this.
start / run / cmd (click OK)
black box called command prompt will open
Type in after blinking _:
md c:\downloads
cd c:\downloads
start . (that is start followed by a period)

Your downloads folder will now open in explorer.
You can close the command prompt
Drag and drop repository.eracknaphobia from your desktop into the other folder c:\downloads

Go do that I will wait.
OK! That worked. Thank you so much. Swear I was doing that but guess something not right. So each time I want to do an update for an Add-On just save the Zip File folder to my Downloads and follow those steps? Thank you again for your help and patience.
You are correct and I am glad it worked.
Now you need to install the actual add-on from the eracknaphobia repository.
Done! As well as all the other Video Add Ons. In case you cannot tell, am new to Kodi
(2016-03-13, 23:23)bevoaustintx Wrote: Done! As well as all the other Video Add Ons. In case you cannot tell, am new to Kodi
We all were at one point.
Enjoy Kodi and if you really like it, think about donating one day!
Sure thing!
Really struggling to get this working. Keep getting login failed even though my details are correct. Can play fine in web browser and on android app with same credentials. Frustrating the life out of me
Fairly new to KODI and like what I see so far. One thing I can't seem to do is get some of the add ons working. BBC iPlayer is one but living in the US I expect it's GEO locked. What about "Motor Sports (replays)" - I really want that working because they show full replays of Formula one races and qualifying. Here is a link to the log when I tried using Motor Sports (replays)

http://xbmclogs.com/pcjg3sfqj

I also was trying to load ModBro as well, that wouldn't work either so there may be entries in the log from that failed attempt as well.

If anyone can shed some light on this I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Hello Mandinka,

You are correct to assume that many sources are geo-locked.
There is also one thing you need to be aware of: banned add-ons (wiki)
They are not supported here because most of their content have pirated links.
(2016-03-17, 19:51)OTinley Wrote: Hello Mandinka,

You are correct to assume that many sources are geo-locked.
There is also one thing you need to be aware of: banned add-ons (wiki)
They are not supported here because most of their content have pirated links.

The list of banned add ons contains Modbro but not Motor Sports (replays) or BBC iPlayer. I'm assuming that iPlayer is geo blocked but what about Motor Sports (replays) ?
(2016-03-17, 21:15)Mandinka Wrote: The list of banned add ons contains Modbro but not Motor Sports (replays) or BBC iPlayer. I'm assuming that iPlayer is geo blocked but what about Motor Sports (replays) ?

Thanks for your question.
Motor Sports (replays) is , if my memory serves me right , a part of the infamous Xunity banned add-ons (wiki) .
So called BBC iplayer is on the banned add-ons (wiki) list because of the repo , iplayer www is not.

For supported/discussed add-ons, please read here free content (wiki) and http://addons.kodi.tv/

This needs to be moved away from this add-on's thread.
  • 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13